Author Topic: Achievement Thread  (Read 11880 times)

Offline Neil Tathers

• View Profile
Achievement Thread
« on: June 13, 2018, 08:49:49 PM »
Neil Tathers has finally gained 100 Giant Spider kills.

Now, only to get 150 more.
Likes to click buttons.

Offline mouse

• View Profile
Re: Achievement Thread
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2018, 04:59:39 PM »
Congratulations! And good luck! When I was working on my spider badge, I think I spent about a year in the tunnels going after spiders and resupplying on FAKs

Cheers,
~M

Offline gridflay

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2018, 03:47:26 AM »
Victor just scored his very first Aggressive Stag kill. I've never seen one before- anybody else?
28(?)HP, 5 damage per stagging

Offline Vetari

• YUN CU'THI JUHGER MUN!!! (You can't judge me!!!)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2018, 03:03:24 PM »
Victor just scored his very first Aggressive Stag kill. I've never seen one before- anybody else?
28(?)HP, 5 damage per stagging

Wait until you get to see one of those very angry pythons.

Forum Rule of the Month:
* Try to stay on topic.  Don't hijack threads (without a good reason).

Active
Vicious

Offline Pike

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2018, 05:04:20 PM »
I spent the better part of winter trying to make a chattering monkey, and when I Finally did, ten minutes later some guy wandered by and smoked it right before I got back. Then he gave me the finger and bounced. Uff.

I've only one aggressive stag kill in my lot, but, yeah, it's great when you can still see something that makes you cock your head to side, squint your eyes, and go 'huh?'.

Offline Neil Tathers

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2019, 02:42:01 PM »
This person needs an Alcoholic achievement.

http://www.shartak.com/profile.cgi?id=2090

I mean 50,000 alcohol consumed is nuts.
Likes to click buttons.

Offline gridflay

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2019, 01:46:05 PM »
Alcoholic? More like Alcohero! Go Dalpok!

Offline Simon

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2019, 09:21:18 PM »
Not just an alcoholic, but also looting! "Items Found: 58077" I wonder if that's where most of the alcohol came from, some unlucky pirate's stash of rum.

Offline Swarm

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2019, 10:47:39 PM »
Not just an alcoholic, but also looting! "Items Found: 58077" I wonder if that's where most of the alcohol came from, some unlucky pirate's stash of rum.
I spotted zevna a few months ago at the booze crates on the northern beaches  :pirate:

Offline Weeps

• Fuck-Face
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2019, 12:20:49 AM »
Zevna's a legend. I really love how creative many people are when it comes to finding their own objectives within what's on offer on Shartak. I'm still kind of settling with most of my characters.

Since Simon changed it so that people with x kills and 0 deaths show up properly on the kills per death leaderboards, I think I might have one of my newer peaceful characters kill one person (to attract attention to well, their existence), then run out into the wilds and see how long I can go without being killed by anyone else (or attrition). That seems kind of fun!

There was a player, Krampus, that most people might've missed who did something similar. They got to Level 41 on a Shaman with no deaths. Unfortunately they recently took a random environment death to a Tiger, but that's a really impressive streak, hehe.

In terms of grinding quietly, the underground pool next to the tunnel which spawns tonnes of rats is probably a good place to do it. The pool tunnel is really safe, the worst that can happen while you're asleep is being gnawed on a little by one rat, but I've never seen any big packs get into there.