Author Topic: New Friends, Old Foes  (Read 7263 times)

Offline Weeps

• Fuck-Face
    • View Profile
New Friends, Old Foes
« on: October 06, 2019, 01:52:56 PM »
Hey, I've managed to convince/press-gang a couple of my friends into joining Shartak.

Currently focusing on teaching them and spoon-feeding them some EXP, so, what better way to do so than some PKing? We're looking to see if there's still a point to sorta co-ordinated attack groups in 2019 Shartak, and we're having lots of fun in the meantime (as to be honest, a lot of the historical PKing groups were pretty sweaty and edgy, which would definitely be over-the-top nowadays).

We'd love new people to roll with! Talk to me or DM Weeper#6107 for more details. Brand-new, mid-level and stacked characters all welcome. Our ultimate goal is to be able to surprise-roll a camp overnight and crack a bunch of jokes while we do it, which honestly isn't that unrealistic, since that's taking-out 6 people tops!

Offline Weeps

• Fuck-Face
    • View Profile
Re: New Friends, Old Foes
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2019, 02:49:43 PM »
I can't see a damned edit button somehow, but just to add -

You should totally join us because we've got the best soundtrack on Shartak, bar none. 80s and 90s House babyyyyyyy

What the :woo: are you listening to in Team Tathers? Probably nothing more than the arrhythmic squelching sounds of Neil applying his choice of lubricants to several places in one go, including some that may be considered unnatural. And I've heard terrifying tales that the Rakmogaki Collective all listen to My Chemical Romance. Crikey. And the Necromancers? Well, they're just weebs. We're going to spread bangers to this two-bit island, mark my words

Offline Neil Tathers

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2019, 06:18:06 PM »
That be great.  I, for one, always enjoy new people coming to the island.

As the person who created Team Tathers, which came from the result of an epic squid hunt, I can attest to the sound it makes when I apply my coconut oil to my rather muscular frame.

And as the person who created Ragmogaki Collective, we did listen to my chemical romance alot, and some of us became wrestlers, and we know that's all fake.

Don't be a poser, join whatever clan Weeps is making!
Likes to click buttons.

Offline Weeps

• Fuck-Face
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2019, 12:27:32 AM »
Thanks for the support Neil, love the lil' history lesson as well!

Co-ordinating stuff in real-time is super-fun (if not exactly necessary nowadays), and I highly recommend it. We run in opposite directions like idiots the whole time, because I say 'go down-right', and then my friends swim 8 tiles out to sea. It's class.

Offline Cobalt Manticore

• The Not-So-Great Whatever!
  • Shartak = Share +/- Take! Which do You?
    • View Profile
    • Tune in to BarnCat Radio!
Re: New Friends, Old Foes, How can you Tell?
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2023, 03:03:40 PM »
Dude!!! :chair:
And as the person who created Ragmogaki Collective, we did listen to my chemical romance alot, and some of us became wrestlers, and we know that's all fake.
Kayfabe! Wth lol. :rotfl: You guys still Raise Kane to this day. :diablo:
What side/s I'm on is up to you all.