Author Topic: Hi, Welcome to Shartak - Introduce Yourself Here  (Read 17568 times)

Offline Nithindul

• View Profile
Re: Hi, Welcome to Shartak - Introduce Yourself Here
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2019, 06:47:49 AM »
Hi, I'm fairly new to Shartak, but I've been playing Urban Dead since 2005 and Vampires! The Dark Alleyway since... god, who knows?  Since it's inception pretty much.  Love old school browser grid games, but I play a lot of different types of browser games ranging from RPGs, to strategy, and even some pure idles: Cookie Clicker, Kingdom of Loathing, Tribal Wars, Travian, Grepolis, 0game, etc.  Love old school flash games but alas, that era is coming to an end -- What will I do without my Dice Wars??  (R.I.P.)  I grew up on text adventures, as well 4, 8, and 16 bit graphic systems, so that's where my gaming love rests.  I also played my share of Ultima Online, Everquest, and WoW, but I'm done with subscription games. 

Anyway, I'm extremely satisfied with Shartak.  It's been on my radar for years but I didn't have room for another AP based game until recently.  Happy to be in what appears to be THE clan.  :D

Offline Neil Tathers

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2019, 03:13:10 PM »
Welcome Nithindul!

Team Tathers is always happy to have new members, the only requirement is to supply me with an endless supply of coconut oil, and be able to take jokes!

Welcome to Shartak!
Likes to click buttons.

Offline Cobalt Manticore

• The Not-So-Great Whatever!
  • Shartak = Share +/- Take! Which do You?
    • View Profile
    • Tune in to BarnCat Radio!
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2020, 04:14:33 AM »
:hijack: Been around awhile, 
:motz: Last two most recent of me in sig,
:rotfl: Make powerful steady allies, it'll make all the differences.
What side/s I'm on is up to you all.