Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Clans / Re: Python Sighting
« Last post by Neil Tathers on October 03, 2019, 04:04:23 PM »
I'm sure there's some members who would love to help you out.  Send me a message in game and I can post the news on the board.
« Last post by frest on October 03, 2019, 01:39:04 PM »
I just wanted to check in! I'm in a location such that by the time I arrive, the giant spider culling will probably be over. Is there any future interest in ghost ship or giant squid get-togethers?
« Last post by Neil Tathers on October 02, 2019, 09:26:42 PM »
Just sent out an update to where I am.

Giant spider hunting at the momo.
« Last post by Nithindul on October 02, 2019, 07:53:32 PM »
Hey Neil, I discovered your tracks.  Are you on the way to a python? 
Native / Re: Hunting Grounds
« Last post by gridflay on September 20, 2019, 02:05:00 PM »
I tend to stay close to rivers- refilling bottles is more satisfying than searching healing huts. My favorite spot away from water is the far N.E. grasslands- rhinos and silverbacks, plus turtles off the coast.
Native / Hunting Grounds
« Last post by Neil Tathers on September 16, 2019, 03:30:14 PM »
This was brought up in Discord, so I figure I'd ask who ever still lurks on the forum, but where are your favorite hunting spots on the island for animals?

I enjoy the mountain areas.  Lots of fierce beasties and you gain quick XP between the killing and the healing.

Shartak Fiction/Art / Re: Where have All the old Tales and Histories gone?
« Last post by Cobalt Manticore on September 15, 2019, 10:19:20 PM »
Ah, dang, well  :icon_offmylawn: happens.
Shartak Fiction/Art / Re: Where have All the old Tales and Histories gone?
« Last post by Simon on September 15, 2019, 06:47:54 PM »
Due to the huge number of spam accounts and the fact that during a server replacement, the old forum software wouldn’t work with the new version of PHP I decided to reset the forum. I can probably still spin up a copy of the original server on a temporary virtual machine but it’s just not secure enough to run it permanently.
Shartak Fiction/Art / Where have All the old Tales and Histories gone?
« Last post by Cobalt Manticore on September 15, 2019, 05:59:30 PM »
 Probably Not what ya Wanna wake up to :kittysleepsmilie: is One of those Oldtimey playercharacters coming Back :icon_offmylawn: to ask Whatever Happened to all the Ancient Histories :motz: and Legends that were Written herein?
« Last post by Nithindul on September 05, 2019, 09:03:57 PM »
Ahh ok that makes sense.  I will patrol the north and report any pythons activity I encounter. 
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]