In Character > Clans

Giant Squid Sightings

<< < (2/2)

Cobalt Manticore:

--- Quote from: azuma on June 13, 2020, 04:44:48 AM ---[-70.166,+26.453] below the east gator preserve

--- End quote ---
:emot-cthulhu: Shall I send somebody that way? :sherlock: Is it still thereabouts? :pirate:

andu:
It is dead now.

Cobalt Manticore:
WTG. :emot-cthulhu:

Cobalt Manticore:
Giant Squid sighting. Sorry no GPS Coords, haven't bought a new one yet, but it's directly West of Derby.
--- Quote ---Skullpion, a native from Rakmogak. 2020-07-11 15:25 You attack the giant squid with a machete for 3 damage. It drops to 240 HP.
--- End quote ---
:emot-cthulhu: You'll see some nutball Cannibal trying to solo the silly thing, or the body of one depending on when you arrive.

Cobalt Manticore:
Well, hell, Like I said...
--- Quote from: Cobalt Manticore on July 11, 2020, 04:29:55 PM ---:emot-cthulhu: You'll see some nutball Cannibal trying to solo the silly thing, or the body of one depending on when you arrive.

--- End quote ---
And, yeah, pretty much
--- Quote ---Your consciousness is trapped in a lifeless body. The way to free yourself is to assume spirit form so you can float away from it. Since your last move:
A giant squid attacks you for 5 damage. You die. (2020-07-11 16:35)
--- End quote ---
Hope someone nails that cephalopod's tentacles to driftwood :emot-cthulhu: :woo: to avenge me, or something.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version