Out of Character > General Discussion

Hi, Welcome to Shartak - Introduce Yourself Here

<< < (2/4) > >>

Vetari:

--- Quote from: gridflay on May 25, 2018, 01:49:08 PM ---gridflay & Victor here, currently murdering pirates & herbivores, respectively.

--- End quote ---

You've been at that for years now. It's like you're the Aussies in the Great Emu War.

Swarm:
Swarm here, Exterminator's hunting pirates, Swarm's hunting pistols, Leviathore's hunting swords, and Skull Knight is hunting rats.

it's nice to see some familiar faces, and nice that the discord's active too

gridflay:

--- Quote from: Vetari on May 25, 2018, 02:45:21 PM ---
--- Quote from: gridflay on May 25, 2018, 01:49:08 PM ---gridflay & Victor here, currently murdering pirates & herbivores, respectively.

--- End quote ---

You've been at that for years now. It's like you're the Aussies in the Great Emu War.

--- End quote ---

However! I am going camping, and I'm not bringing my stupid laptop. So I'll be timing out for a few days. Dunno how long it's been since I did that...

Emile de la Roche:
Hi, I am returning after a break of something between 5-8 years. I won't be resurrecting any of my old characters, although I may resurrect some old themes. Look forward to getting back into the swing of it with this guy in Derby:

Emile de la Roche

etherdrifter:
Etherdrifter is still undead and offering guidance to any new necromancers that come his way.

Cor Astroth is doing some charms research and brewing potions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version