Shartak The Official Shartak Forum
Click here to play NOW!
October 23, 2017, 03:35:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brakzkul'z Waaagh!  (Read 4379 times)
Warboss Brakzkul

Da Erfsquisha!

View Profile
« on: December 10, 2007, 10:06:13 AM »

Does senseless violence on a large scale appeal to you?  Do you want to be a constant threat to all of Shartak?  Do you enjoy role-playing enough to put up with a brutish bully as nominal leader? Wink

If so, join Brakzkul's Waaagh!  It can be summed up in a few points:

- Our primary purpose is to coordinate the biggest bloodbaths the island will ever see, starting as soon as we have enough boyz.

- Live fights will be arranged frequently, being a fun way to pass the time between raids and the preferred method for settling disputes.  The Warboss reserves the right to call anyone who beats him a sneaky git and say it doesn't count, however.

- You can role-play any kind of bloodthirsty loon or brute you like; Brakzkul is desperate for followers, as evidenced by the fact that he's recruiting humans at all.

In short, the goal is to have fun, with an emphasis on combat (though we need mad doks, brewboyz and such, too), and have a lasting impact on Shartak in the process.  People who wander into the jungle should worry about entering our turf, and people who stay in the camps should worry about being our next target.

Join now and you can be a nob (lieutenant), provided you're big and tough enough.

The Latest from Brakzkul:

We iz raidin' York in da name o' Gork an' Mork!  Dere ain't nuffin' dat can stop us an' if you'z ain't wun o' da boyz we'z gonna pile you'z up in da middle o' town an' sit on yer bossez ta drink!  Whaddeva side you'z on you'z in fer da best fight o' yer sorry lives, becuz dis iz WAAAAAAGH!!!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 11:23:45 PM by Warboss Brakzkul » Logged

Skull Face

Chimay Red

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2007, 01:25:18 PM »

People who wander into the jungle should worry about entering our turf, and people who stay in the camps should worry about being our next target.

And you should worry about me targeting you again. Thanks for being my 100th official victim  hrhrhrhrh

Keiichi

Behind paranoid eyes

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2007, 02:55:21 PM »

This type of stuff appeals to me. A lot.

The flight was heavenly
the sky my ocean
As I soared beyond the clouds
and golden voices called me home
You asked "Do you believe in love?"
and I shook my head
So, your sins unto me as I fall down
never to return from this land
My wings are clipped, my voice stilled,
Goodbye.
Cthulhu

I am forever...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2007, 03:12:23 PM »

Good luck Brakzkul. I like the idea of people running around acting like Orks

Skull Face

Chimay Red

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2007, 11:29:20 PM »

Indeed. Good luck. As I said in the natives post, if you get bored playing with outsiders there's always the Wicksick Headhunters

Marvin

Bringer of peace and happiness

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2007, 09:10:25 AM »

Just look out for them Humies and Spikey Boyz.
Milkchew

Who said that?

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2007, 11:26:39 AM »

Errrr  Roll Eyes your only a level eight so I really dont think you are big enough or strong enough yourself. 

But yes I am interested. 
Jhelai

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2007, 03:23:24 PM »

Just look out for them Humies and Spikey Boyz.

Not to mention us Elves. Well, spiritually elven on the island anyway, with how native kind would be a bit odd story-wise with that race and all. But yeah, I'm a posh prissy flamboyant specimen of my bloodline with this name whenever elves are an option for species upon character creation. ...and appearantly, I don't fear anything much here when it comes to stating that fact at rather inopportune times anymore. Guess living deep in heavy terrain does bring with it a certain sense of security.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2007, 03:34:22 PM by Jhelai » Logged

"Truly great madness cannot be achieved without significant intelligence" - Henrik Tikkanen
Warboss Brakzkul

Da Erfsquisha!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2007, 02:26:04 AM »

Indeed. Good luck. As I said in the natives post, if you get bored playing with outsiders there's always the Wicksick Headhunters
Conversely, feel free to join the Waaagh!  But either way, I want that live rematch.

Milkchew, I have all the combat skills (unless you count triage), so I'd say I'm strong enough.  Now it's just a question of gathering the boyz which, sadly, don't sprout from the ground on Shartak.

I ain't scared of runty humies, spikey or not!  I came 'ere to fight marine boyz, but dey'z da onez too scared to show dere faces!"

Armadox the Butcher

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2007, 11:23:46 AM »

I can't wait to see your clan grow. It's so much easier to slit people's throats when they're in a group...

...It's not hard to find Armadox, just follow the trail of dead bodies....

Ogre philosophy on child-rearing: "Keep the best, eat the rest."
Marvin

Bringer of peace and happiness

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2007, 09:56:32 PM »

I ain't scared of runty humies, spikey or not!  I came 'ere to fight marine boyz, but dey'z da onez too scared to show dere faces!"

((Spikey Boyz= Dem' Chaos Boyz))
Warboss Brakzkul

Da Erfsquisha!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2007, 12:25:59 AM »

You fink I don't know dat?  You'z insultin' my 'tellingunss.  Now dat ain't smart, ya git!

And thanks fer tryin', Butcha, but da only thing Orks iz scared of iz not 'avin' enemiez ta fight.  Dat kind of talk cumfertz my 'eart.

Armadox the Butcher

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2007, 09:15:23 AM »

I'm glad to know you have a heart.. any other organs you might suggest as well? Ork biology isn't my strong point, but disection is..

...It's not hard to find Armadox, just follow the trail of dead bodies....

Ogre philosophy on child-rearing: "Keep the best, eat the rest."
Keiichi

Behind paranoid eyes

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2007, 04:34:27 PM »

Go for the spleen!

The flight was heavenly
the sky my ocean
As I soared beyond the clouds
and golden voices called me home
You asked "Do you believe in love?"
and I shook my head
So, your sins unto me as I fall down
never to return from this land
My wings are clipped, my voice stilled,
Goodbye.
KingBiscuit

LOOK OUT

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2007, 05:58:22 PM »

Orks are made out of fungus.

“I’m an Indian tonight, baby,” he announced. “C’mon, let’s let ’em have it.” Then he dumped a pickle jar of change on the floor, told her to get a machete, and went out to the garage.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: