Shartak The Official Shartak Forum
Click here to play NOW!
January 23, 2018, 03:47:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell about yourself! Share a bit!  (Read 58498 times)
Roderik

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: April 12, 2012, 12:28:43 AM »

I don't believe I posted in that thread.
Killian

I'm a hypogrifte!

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: April 12, 2012, 02:09:15 AM »

Everyone in this one knows there's no escape.
Remalle

I am the God of Hellfire

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: April 12, 2012, 02:31:06 AM »

THERE'S ALWAYS A WAY OUT

* Remalle jumps out a window

This person is my next target.
pet142

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: April 12, 2012, 04:41:32 AM »

*is walking along the sidewalk with his nose in a book when he hears a loud SPLAT!*

*looks up from his reading to see a big red squishy mess in the middle of the sidewalk*

*he gazes up at the sky to make sure no more blood filled flesh sacks are falling from the sky*

*satisfied that there aren't curently anymore falling he shrugs his shoulders, gives the mess a wide berth, and continues reading as he walks by*

Craziest weather around here...

Guang Zhong Shan / Native Warrior Dirty Jack Kidd / Pirate
Ian Huntington / Himself Ixys / Flesh Eating Elf
Daisy Gardener / Scientist and Gardener (Yes I'm playing a girl.Deal with it.)
BLooDCLotT

ESHC Founder,KotIRC_C visitor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #274 on: April 14, 2012, 09:51:25 AM »

Since theres soo many new faces, ill redo my share

nickname: Danny Warlegs, Dan VonD
Alts: Bloodclott,Skuzball,wiksikfuk,Captian Howdy,Smokems,Urban Dead and ttolcdoolb
Occupation: Practical Special Effects Artist, Production Designer, set construction/dresser,Special Makeup Effects Artist
Hobbies: Making things look dead, making things look cooler(painting wood boxes to look like steel) 1/32nd scale models and larger, Building terrariums, vivariums, avariums, aquariums, guns,weapons
Drives: 98 ford Ranger with a 4.0L V6 Vulcan engine, Jet black xlt edition.
Favorite movies: Star Wars, Terminator,Jurrasic Park, Romero Zombie series(dawn,day,night,land,diary of the dead),and pretty much every horror or sci fi flick I can find
Tv Shows: Futurama, simpsons, always sunny, Bomb Patrol:Afghanastan, Avatar the last airbender, Storage Wars,Wild Justice,Cops,Planet Earth

My avatar is my face and finger, and you can even see my beard, had this avatar since 08

Fun Facts:  I have a but load of tattoos, almost all are nerd related in some fact. I have an Urban Dead tatoo (Mhr Cow)consisting of the Mhr, and the yet to be finished zombie cow head under it with a thought bubble going up to the Mhr-and I will be getting a Shartak Tattoo at somepoint in the future, was thinking of doing the swag S logo with a burnt parchment page, or the logo for my clan, Exotic Sports Hunting Club.
Amongst My nerdy tattoos are:
Boba Fetts Helmet with a scroll around it that reads "All About the Benjamins"
Mandalorian Crest(Boba Fetts arm logo if u dont know)
Bubs the Zombie wearing headphones (Day of the Dead)
The Scarecrow from Batman The Animated Series (Old one from early 90s)
Godsend Kanji from Heroes.
Light Tank-command and Conquer
A battle scene of 2 sky pirate airplanes dogfighting in the sky
A steampunk girl on a box holding 2 dirigible balloons instead of regular balloons
Davincis Hanging Man sketch
Star Trek Comm Badge
A picture of what I interpreted goats to look like whilst on an acid trip
A gravestone with my old SOCOM clans logo in the middle (wYd)
A graveyard
my 1st pet rat that died

My elbow is a collection of smiley faces I have let all my friends who tattoo get down on.
Its a hodgepodge of random smiley faces in probably the most painful spot other than a dong. Thru the thick and thin, we will always be blood brothers now.(Ive tattooed a few of them too, despite never tattooing and no training ever)
I let my mom, stepdad and niece pick out tattoos and sign there names under them, so now I have a rose, a turtle and the star trek badge(I do like the trek, dont get me wrong)
Everything else is just random things I like, like a Diving Helmet, and GFY, etc.

*Additional Fun Fact.
In the Catholic Bible, amongst all the other bull:palm:-In the book of Daniel, it clearly states Zombies will walk the earth.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 09:57:35 AM by BLooDCLotT » Logged

HEY LOOK--- I know where you Are!
Muad'Dib

Muad "Maud" Dib

View Profile WWW
« Reply #275 on: August 21, 2012, 11:47:16 PM »

Name: You know. And if you don't, then I probably like it that way better.

Favorite color: Violet and purples and those gloomy colors. Also red and dark red. Most of my clothes are black, some are white. I had some purple socks which I loved, but I lost one, damn. I always lose one sock. My beloved cousin gave me for my last birthday 5 pairs of dark grey socks, all the same, so I can just mix them one with the other and there's no problem. I think I've lost one or two already. I like blue and cyan and teal too, but not on my clothes. I actually like a lot all colors. I think the shades I like the least are greens, though I like some of them too. I think that's because I am partially colorblind for some greens. Specially that toy soldier-green. You know, I used to (well, I still have them) some (a lot) of army men, and they came mainly in three colors: gray, some kind of yellowish brown, and (supposedly) green. I always had a hard time telling the greens apart from the greys, and one friend I had always made fun of that, because he also had army men. I always HAD to get them very lined and stuff, with the snipers on the rear or perched on high furniture, and was a real pain when there were some grays and greens overlapping. I suppose one could think they were spies. Of course I didn't know back then I was somewhat colorblind; when I realized I just shrugged it off: I had already painted my gray army men on the bases so I didn't get confused, with some help from my mother I think. I liked the greys the most.

Where am I now: Vienna. All my roommates left for vacations and have the whole flat for myself, yay.

Favorite food/drink: I don't know. I sort of like lasagna a lot. Also pizza. But I also like Chinese food, and Indian food, because is so spicy and seasoned. My father is very good at cooking Indian food, I kind of miss that of him. But I don't think I have one favorite food; I love eating a lot, though. I love sweets too. Cookies and chocolate and chocolate cookies, and pies, and cakes and ice cream. I am vegetarian, so I suppose there is some food that I don't like.

Favorite music: Not sure, either. I listen to a mishmash of genres but not a genre in particular. Since I started studying music I got a lot into classical and such. I like the romantic most I think. I also like some metal, but I don't really listen to what would be the mainstream metal bands? I'm not even sure, I'm not really a music connoisseur or anything. I like some metal-folksy European groups. I like it when they are lively and melodic, but also when they are kind of sad or grim, but like, melodically sad or sorrowful. Sad and boring stuff like Nirvana and Radiohead, well, bore me. I won't discuss their musical proficiency because I don't really care about those bands, really. Also some electronic music, but I don't really know there. There's some I like and some I don't, and am not sure exactly what's the pattern I'm following there. Some rock also but mostly some things that my friends listen to so I end up singing along some groups. I like the Pixies a lot, although I don't know what genre they are. I suppose my all time favorite is Shosty.

Favorite animal: Cats, hands down. I love cats. We had a cat for a couple of weeks in the flat, but it belonged to the mother of one of the girls, so they took it away. I've been wishing for a cat since, a lot. Every time I go to the supermarket and walk by the animal-related shelves I look at the cat food and cat sandbags and cat cans and cat things and I feel like a woman when they walk by those stores that sell baby stuff and clothes and are all like "aaaaaaaaw" and look to their husbands and they go like "aaaaaaw". Man I want to have a cat. But like, raise it and teach it to use the litterbox properly and teach it not to scratch the furniture and teach it to hunt and pet them and praise it every time it eats those damned flying scarabs or spiders or other ugly bugs. I also like dogs, as long as they are big enough, the more wolf feel they have the better.

Stuff I like: I like sleeping and sitting down doing nothing. Or doing assorted non-productive things in the computer for hours. Also drawing, but I do that when I'm bored, and to do that you usually have to take the computer away. I also like cats a lot. And eating. And being indoors. And the rain, and cold weather. Apples are cool, too. I like learning skills, keeps me entertained and then I can brag. And if they are useful, like cooking and cleaning, much better.

Dislike: Bugs. Bugs that crawl and . Also when they fly and are all obnoxious about it, getting in front of the computer display and whatnot. I hate, over all, spiders, and all those that look like spiders. I am particularly terrified by those big mosquito-things that have like these tremendously long legs and long-ish bodies and these wings, and fly all stupid-like bumping with everything and yourself. I hate those, they are like flying spiders. I like some scarabs, but when they are beautiful and look like gemstones and are slow, like they are supposed to be. Not these quick ugly :palm:s that look like cockroaches but fly nonetheless.
I also don't like when people are all prying about my stuff. Like they give their opinion on why I should go outside when the sun is shinning outside even though I hate doing that. I don't like the sun. I mean, I acknowledge it's purpose and the effects it has on life on this planet, but I don't like it when it is all big up there, with it's light and heat and summer. I don't like summer. I think the sun is OK when it is winter, and there is a thick layer of clouds in between. I don't like the outsides for the aforementioned reasons, too. It has most things I don't like: crawling disgusting bugs everywhere, crowds and people who don't mind their own businesses, and the sun up there shinning and evaporating all my water. I like plants and trees and forests and parks and fields, but since there's always a lot of bugs there, I usually don't go. I like it when it rains though, because all the things I don't like are gone: little bugs and animals go back to their caves, people and crowds recoil back to the heat of their homes, and the clouds are there in place of the furnace in the sky.

YEAH SCOUTS!

Trawling. Scouts and explorers alone can find extra stuff in the water.
I think trawling is appropriate because the classes feel like being in a pool of sadness.

error

Shartak's least valuable player.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #276 on: September 28, 2012, 10:04:39 PM »

It's been about six months hasn't it.

nickname: Erik
Alts: Little Bunny Foo Foo, Last Laugh and that other one that i can't remember how to spell right now.
Occupation: Student, majoring in audio engineering. Unless I switch to journalism, I know... a dying medium. But there are more ladies in the journalism classes. Audio engineering is a sausagefest.
Drives: I don't have a car.
Favorite movies: I guess the best movie I've seen recently was that Moon film. With the robot.
Tv Shows: What is television again? I forgot.
Hobbies: I bike. I wear hats sometimes.
Fun Facts: None of my facts are fun.

Little Bunny Foo Foo The excitable adolescent.
Last Laugh The erratic antihero.
Alcohol Poisoning The easy-going auctioneer.
Killian

I'm a hypogrifte!

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: September 29, 2012, 12:43:16 AM »

Gerty, can you help me preen a luscious man beard like Error?
Muad'Dib

Muad "Maud" Dib

View Profile WWW
« Reply #278 on: October 01, 2012, 02:35:56 PM »

Oh I have a fun fact. Im not sure it's fun but the reaction it got from the person I told it to was kind of fun. I was expecting it to be funnier but well. I keep a record of all the persons I've ever met, with a template where I put all what would be their important information. I have them all with numbers and all and have them also arranged in groups, like "family" and such. I even have some people I've "met" on the internet but i've left that part a little to the side because the main point of it all is that I keep forgetting who is who, and I usually, for example, walk into someone on the street and they say hello and I'm like who the is this guy? Instead people on the internet are like, I don't know, more ethereal or something. Damn even putting every single *name* is kind of a long task, and I'm not really a very extroverted guy or anything.

Like everything I do, it's not complete. Well, it can't be "complete" until the day I die, but still there's a lot of people I've been too lazy to fill, like childhood friends whose name I can't remember anymore, or people I meet all the time which I'm probably not going to forget, maybe.

YEAH SCOUTS!

I think trawling is appropriate because the classes feel like being in a pool of sadness.

error

View Profile WWW
« Reply #279 on: October 19, 2012, 09:55:50 PM »

Fun fact: Because my only mode of transportation is a bike, the only women who take interest in me are vegans.  Embarrassed That's just how the world works.

Muad'Dib

Muad "Maud" Dib

View Profile WWW
« Reply #280 on: October 19, 2012, 11:14:28 PM »

Try walking barefoot for... double vegans. And bonus points if you are vegan too! lol

YEAH SCOUTS!

error

View Profile WWW
« Reply #281 on: October 20, 2012, 01:45:25 PM »

Try walking barefoot for... double vegans. And bonus points if you are vegan too! lol

I wish I could Vegan it up just to win that vegan challenge. But I'm ready hot and heavy for some RED MEAT!!! cut into pieces on the bone, AAAOOWW! Jesus Christ this juicy meat is terribly nice!

Now I'm getting that song stuck in my head all day.

FirstAmongstDaves

Does other things too.

View Profile
« Reply #282 on: October 21, 2012, 05:42:24 AM »

Fun fact: I am a public notary.

Honest!

Read my stuff!!! -  www.worldcomicbookreview.com
Raffles

Swords 'n' silks

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: October 21, 2012, 12:11:59 PM »

Funfact:

I can declare you legally dead or change your name to Cockthirsty.

Don't fuck with me!
FirstAmongstDaves

Does other things too.

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: October 21, 2012, 03:49:40 PM »

You are a pastor?

Read my stuff!!! -  www.worldcomicbookreview.com
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: