Shartak The Official Shartak Forum
Click here to play NOW!
May 21, 2018, 02:09:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lutheran...(copied from Unofficial forum)  (Read 5778 times)
KingBiscuit

LOOK OUT

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2006, 07:51:39 PM »

Serious Sam's argument is nothing more than typical specious Jesuit equivocation.

“I’m an Indian tonight, baby,” he announced. “C’mon, let’s let ’em have it.” Then he dumped a pickle jar of change on the floor, told her to get a machete, and went out to the garage.
Serious Sam

The Sentinel of York

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2006, 08:53:28 PM »

Serious Sam's argument is nothing more than typical specious Jesuit equivocation.

You may think so. The truth is old chap that we have all creeds in our militia. I think it would benefit the protestant movement more if you tried to work with us rather than brand us as papal heretics.

Lutheran

Opponent of Catholicism.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2006, 08:55:06 PM »

Ok Lutheran I'll give you my spin on it. For what it's worth to you. From the CM's point of view.

We would help you against those who killed you, (we are going to get this bald fool Agent for being a MG clown anyway). However if you want protection you cannot attack those who do not believe. Free Speech is allowed but if you attack someone you void any defense the CM or CP would give you. At present you are stirring up trouble; as such you will not be helped.

Fellow protestant:

I beseech you, do not believe the poisonous lies of the perfidious, nefarious "Society of Jesus". The Church of Rome seeks to defame me because they see, correctly, that the Protestant League is, by our personal virtues, our popularity, our love for liberty, our position, the greatest obstacle to their diabolical schemes. Their hatred is concentrated upon me personally at this time. For this reason they have printed and have circulated by word of mouth many Lies about me. I have in my possession the proofs of this conspiracy, for an associate of mine recently intercepted a Catholic pamphlet, published with Jesuit money and printed by Jesuit-owned printing presses in Europe, which has recently been circulating here on Shartak, chiefly among priests and extreme Catholics in Derby, my hometown, and in York. In this pamphlet Mystery Babylon instructs her blind slaves that I personally am an heretic of the highest order and that it would be a noble deed for any Roman Catholic to kill me! Already Roman Catholic thugs have attempted to murder me many times, with new plots being discovered almost daily. Truly I tell you, the nations who read the Bible fight bravely on the battlefield, and they do not assassinate their enemies. The Pope and the Jesuits, with their infernal Inquisition, are the only organised powers in the world which have recourse to the dagger of the assassin to murder those whom they cannot convince with their arguments or conquer with the sword. But further than the attempts on my life, indeed even worse than the attempts on my life ("Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints"), is something more sinister that was discovered by my associate in this Roman pamphlet. In it Rome orders her priests and prominent Catholics here on Shartak to begin spreading the false rumour that I am an wild outlaw who has attacked innocents within York. They do this in order that they may turn the people against me and neutralise the Protestant League, that it may no longer be an obstacle to the designs of the Pope here on Shartak. But fellow protestant, in the name of God this allegation is false! I have never attacked an innocent protestant in my life.

Protestant unity! 'No' to Jesuit slander!

Please allow me to introduce myself, I am Lutheran of the Protestant League.
Serious Sam

The Sentinel of York

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2006, 09:02:51 PM »

If a papist or Catholic or any other religious zealot attacks you. Don't strike them back. Turn the other cheek. Tell us, and we shall bring justice. Once they know that they will incur righteous wrath upon striking you down they will halt their actions soon enough.

I beseech you brother. Stay your hand and let your good work help the community. Do not waste such effort on meaningless violence. Tell us and let us deal with it.
Lutheran

Opponent of Catholicism.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2006, 09:19:50 PM »

Fellow protestant:

I have done exactly what you describe many times! I have reported to the Colonial Police those who have killed me, but, have been roundly ignored and the lawless papists who have killed me remain unpunished. Upon asking for help on one occassion I was even condemned for my religious views by a Colonial Police officer named Nighter

Lutheran

Opponent of Catholicism.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2006, 09:29:23 PM »

Yes indeed brother, why would a York patriot ever side with the Church of Rome I cannot begin to understand. How many new conspiracies against this Island, accompanied by such savage circumstances that they bring to my memory the massacre of St. Bartholomew and the Gunpowder Plot, until the protestant people of Shartak  realise these things. My investigations indicate that these plots against Shartak come from the same masters in the art of murder, the Jesuits.

I further have strong reason to believe that the past pirate violence against York were most probably a Romish plot from beginning to end. No doubt should remain about the bloody attempts of Rome to destroy York.

Serious Sam

The Sentinel of York

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2006, 10:29:10 PM »

Brother,

I am no servant to any church. I am a servant to York.

Until you let us help you and admit that you were wrong to attack those you claim are catholic. We have evidence that you have attacked innocents. It is for this reason that you were condemned.

You must repent your sins before wecan help you. Take the log from your own eye before your remove ours.
Kurtz

I'm really not Marlon Brando, you know...

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2007, 04:26:28 PM »

Don't look now, Dr Luther, but His Holiness appears to be paying a visit to your hut.

Belgarath

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2007, 04:58:50 PM »

theres a protestant league?

might aswell be a some kind of spanish inquisition.

Damn Microsoft, http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=kYvZnTFpip0
http://www.shartak.com/head.cgi?id=6193
http://aaron.justgotowned.com/ a must watch!

What is the riddle of shartak?

Crom laughs at your thread deletion!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: