Shartak The Official Shartak Forum
Click here to play NOW!
May 21, 2018, 02:08:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lutheran...(copied from Unofficial forum)  (Read 5777 times)
Tintin

View Profile
« on: December 15, 2006, 10:11:01 PM »

If anyone sees him, could you please tell him I'd like to talk to him? Mr. Green

Merci!
lama
iz doin it rite akshully

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2006, 12:01:53 AM »

oh, the one to stop Bob Nowak from his evildoing

Russian Bot

Try me.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2006, 02:38:27 AM »

He's usually in the Shartak Protestant League hut, but it looks like you already found it.

Lutheran

Opponent of Catholicism.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2006, 01:42:22 AM »

I am here.

I have been experiencing many problems lately with Roman Catholic thugs and terrorists sabotaging the Protestant League hut. And no help from the Colonial Police either  And now a mercenary, most probably acting as an agent of the Church of Rome, has shot me dead.

Protestants of Shartak-- We must unite! Only in unity can Shartakian Protestantism find strength, and prevent the conquest of Shartak by the Pope.

Please allow me to introduce myself, I am Lutheran of the Protestant League.
KingBiscuit

LOOK OUT

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2006, 01:46:05 AM »

oh man, there is a Shartak Protestant League? I might just have to create an outsider character to sign up. What town is this located in?

“I’m an Indian tonight, baby,” he announced. “C’mon, let’s let ’em have it.” Then he dumped a pickle jar of change on the floor, told her to get a machete, and went out to the garage.
Lutheran

Opponent of Catholicism.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2006, 01:49:56 AM »

oh man, there is a Shartak Protestant League? I might just have to create an outsider character to sign up. What town is this located in?

The Shartak Protestant League is island-wide, but temporarily we have set up in east York to rally the protestants of that town to stand up and defend the protestant cause.

The Protestant League hut is directly northeast of the Trader's hut in east York.

Shartak Protestant League

KingBiscuit

LOOK OUT

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2006, 05:44:44 AM »

I have made a new character and he is now in that hut. Only thing there is a body.

“I’m an Indian tonight, baby,” he announced. “C’mon, let’s let ’em have it.” Then he dumped a pickle jar of change on the floor, told her to get a machete, and went out to the garage.
Nighter

Ask me no questions; I'll tell you no lies

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2006, 07:37:34 AM »

I am here.

I have been experiencing many problems lately with Roman Catholic thugs and terrorists sabotaging the Protestant League hut. And no help from the Colonial Police either  And now a mercenary, most probably acting as an agent of the Church of Rome, has shot me dead.

Protestants of Shartak-- We must unite! Only in unity can Shartakian Protestantism find strength, and prevent the conquest of Shartak by the Pope.

Why would the CP help you - you have done nothing but disturb the peace since you joined the game, you go around town making huge bigoted speaches (which is a crime where I'm from), attacking (not killing but attacking is still a crime where I'm from) people you think are defacing "your" hut and generally being a nuisance. I personally have no time for your bigoted views and I think I can say on behalf of the CP that you will get no sympathy. Stop attacking people and spewing out your bigotry to anyone within ear shot and then if you continue to be attacked we will defend you.
Until now though you have been asking for a fight; don't try to tell me you haven't because it's blatantly obvious that that's what you are after.

York Coalition - Retired.
Entropy

Moderator and Headhunter

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2006, 12:22:29 PM »

Careful that this doesn't get much more personal. At the moment I consider all this as roleplay, but it is getting close to being personal.

Lutheran

Opponent of Catholicism.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2006, 09:56:24 PM »

Quote from: Erados on December 20, 2006, 02:46:08 PM
I expect, RCism is the religion most if not all the outsiders would follow

You just made my list for this comment, papist.

I will be keeping an eye on you.

Lutheran

Opponent of Catholicism.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2006, 09:59:53 PM »

I have made a new character and he is now in that hut. Only thing there is a body.

That body was me. A few hours earlier a Catholic extremist named Agent47 shot me dead and shouted anti-protestant, pro-papist slogans. I have reason to believe that it was part of a vatican conspiracy to silence protestant voices on the island of Shartak, so that the Pope can more easily seize power.

I reported this religious murder to the Colonial Police but they have ignored me, and then the pro-Catholic elements of the CP criminalised ME for preaching the gospel and warning the people about the dangers of Catholicism!

CP: Colonial Police, or Catholicism-Promoters? You decide.

Quote from: Nighter
Why would the CP help you - you have done nothing but disturb the peace

Defending the protestant religion is "disturbing the peace"? From the Pope's head to CP officer Nighter's mouth!
« Last Edit: December 22, 2006, 10:02:52 PM by Lutheran » Logged

Russian Bot

Try me.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2006, 10:22:47 PM »

Defending the protestant religion is "disturbing the peace"? From the Pope's head to CP officer Nighter's mouth!

I dunno, I don't think you can really defend something that hasn't been attacked in the first place.

Lutheran

Opponent of Catholicism.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2006, 10:33:33 PM »

I dunno, I don't think you can really defend something that hasn't been attacked in the first place.

It has been attacked. See here my friend: http://forum.shartak.com/index.php/topic,81.0.html

Serious Sam

The Sentinel of York

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2006, 08:42:31 AM »

Ok Lutheran I'll give you my spin on it. For what it's worth to you. From the CM's point of view.

We would help you against those who killed you, (we are going to get this bald fool Agent for being a MG clown anyway). However if you want protection you cannot attack those who do not believe. Free Speech is allowed but if you attack someone you void any defense the CM or CP would give you. At present you are stirring up trouble; as such you will not be helped. If you kept it to speeches in the square then everything would be good. Instead you attack members of Czech's tavern, as both a friend and an ally of the CP i am obliged to kill you for this.

The CM accepts all creeds. We are simply united in our defense of the Glory of York.
Nighter

Ask me no questions; I'll tell you no lies

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2006, 04:16:01 PM »

I agree with Serious Sam on this matter

York Coalition - Retired.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: