Shartak The Official Shartak Forum
Click here to play NOW!
June 29, 2017, 02:54:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gold for Skulls  (Read 437 times)
Dani

drama queen in recovery.

View Profile
« on: April 17, 2017, 06:55:10 PM »

Hello,

I am Dani al-Ghazali, once Mukhtar of Durham and road engineer, now a simple historian, natural philosopher and alchemist. It is in the latter occupation that I am looking for a courier to do some work for me.

I require 20 skulls for research purposes. I will pay 100 gold coins for the lot. The catch is that they must be delivered as soon as possible to my location at the Pirate's Shipwreck. I will pay a bonus of 40 gold coins if I receive them before April 21st UTC.

The skulls can be of any condition but time is of the essence. If you don't have all 20 I will buy them individually at an exchange rate of 1:4.

The easiest place to get them is at Trader Gak's in Rakmogak. As going there is likely a death sentence for an outsider, I would prefer not to. But I will if I hear no replies.

Signed,
Dani al-Ghazali

Shroombaker says “Who was it that was looking for Dani al..la-ka-zam?
Milkchew

Who said that?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2017, 04:52:32 PM »

Shame.  I buried over 100nr around the swamps of Derby in mass graves marked with sign posts topped with skulls....oddly enough. 
gridflay

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2017, 02:58:09 PM »

You're welcome to any I collect, free of charge. Apparently, I've collected 386 since those stats went live. I rarely have more than a few on hand though- I usually hand them out to random bystanders, or throw them in open holes. Everyone needs hobbies.
Dani

drama queen in recovery.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2017, 04:34:39 PM »

Cheers, Gridflay. There's some gold buried under the 'Thanks' sign. If you don't want it, I guess someone else will grab it eventually. I found another bunch of skulls in a nearby hole [and an easter egg] and figured those were yours.

I still need a few more, but not 20 anymore, so the main part of the OP's off. I'll still buy them off people at a 1:4 ratio though.

FirstAmongstDaves

Does other things too.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2017, 02:24:31 AM »

An enormous Haast's eagle tends to tear off the heads of his hapless victims. Happy to bury them in the middle of the ring of the Sacred Space portal stones, if that helps. 

Read my stuff!!! -  www.worldcomicbookreview.com
Dani

drama queen in recovery.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2017, 04:37:03 AM »

It does not. But it did get me thinking that it would be nice if you could leave skulls lying around the way bodies linger. Except that if you cut the head off, you have the option of grabbing it or leaving it there.

Hardly any vegetation is here. There are a few small plants sprouting from the soil but you'd find it hard to get rid of them.

Also here is a skull.

mouse

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2017, 09:19:00 PM »

I realize it doesn't help you in this situation, but the basement of the Overlook Hotel in Durham is a great place to search for skulls.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: