Shartak The Official Shartak Forum
Click here to play NOW!
August 24, 2017, 11:39:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Gibraltar  (Read 3833 times)
FirstAmongstDaves

Does other things too.

View Profile
« on: December 22, 2016, 03:19:45 AM »

Ballbreaker Rockwell has abandoned the Stone Owl Tavern in York and established New Gibraltar - a free town consisting of a tavern, arsenal and hospital. It is six paces off the York-Derby Road and about twenty paces west of Santa's Grotto.

Hunters and fighters are welcome to resupply there. They'll be a horde of bullets and poison darts available, as well as first aid kits and healing herbs.

It seems to me that a centrally located rural outpost might be of use to hunters, especially.

New residents very welcome. I'll supply GPS coordinates soon.

Cheers

Read my stuff!!! -  www.worldcomicbookreview.com
Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2016, 01:50:22 PM »

Neil will visit, and if he recommends it, will be the unofficial official gathering place of Team Tathers.

FirstAmongstDaves

Does other things too.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2017, 08:44:41 AM »

Rockwell idled out while I was on vacation, but it is up and running again with fungi juice, a heavy sword, rifles and pistols all for sale.

Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2017, 09:02:19 PM »

Neil was told he can only get a good tan on the Dunes of Durham, so I decided to go check that out.

Afterwards, I'll head back.

Dani

drama queen in recovery.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2017, 09:07:40 PM »

The Hierophant took a day trip out, and they discussed civic duty.

Shroombaker says “Who was it that was looking for Dani al..la-ka-zam?
FirstAmongstDaves

Does other things too.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2017, 01:19:21 AM »

Raffles came in and tried to stick up Rockwell. Rockwell told him to shut up and gave him the heavy sword. Satisfied customer.

FirstAmongstDaves

Does other things too.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2017, 06:49:23 AM »

The citizens of New Gibraltar have put out contract on Edward McGill, a pirate who recently killed two of our more prominent community leaders. 50GCs for his gunshot-ridden corpse.

Raan'dul

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2017, 11:32:15 AM »

A bunch of Yorkers sittin' ina shack playin' tiddlywinks and having conversations with a Dalpoki don' count as a town.

-Edward McGill

You attack the tiger and miss. Pausing a moment to reflect on this, tackling the tiger with your bare hands might be considered crazy!
Dani

drama queen in recovery.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2017, 12:24:58 AM »

York disavows these expats. They choose to live in the jungle, consort with native scum, have no laws. They choose their fate.

- The Hierophant

Raan'dul

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2017, 02:30:41 AM »

Tell ya what, mate, give me the 500 gold, and I'll be leavin' ya to yer fun in yer weird shack.

-Edward McGill

You attack the tiger and miss. Pausing a moment to reflect on this, tackling the tiger with your bare hands might be considered crazy!
FirstAmongstDaves

Does other things too.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2017, 08:28:33 AM »

Tell ya what, mate, give me the 500 gold, and I'll be leavin' ya to yer fun in yer weird shack.

-Edward McGill

What about if the good citizens of Gibraltar pay you 50GCs every time you push against a tree and shoot through the head a particularly annoying miscreant?

Raan'dul

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2017, 10:24:47 AM »

-Edward McGill

What about if the good citizens of Gibraltar pay you 50GCs every time you push against a tree and shoot through the head a particularly annoying miscreant?

Ya wanna pay me a tenth of what you'd pay someone for killin' me? I'm a greedy man, not a desperate one. My original offer still stands. After that, we can talk about hirin' my services.

-Edward McGill

Addition: When did ya change the bounty amount? I coulda sworn on Black Beard's beard that ya said 500. Either way. 500 to me to leave ya alone or I'll make the bounty 500.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 02:44:45 PM by Raan'dul » Logged

FirstAmongstDaves

Does other things too.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2017, 09:30:22 AM »

-Edward McGill

Ya wanna pay me a tenth of what you'd pay someone for killin' me? I'm a greedy man, not a desperate one. My original offer still stands. After that, we can talk about hirin' my services.

-Edward McGill

Addition: When did ya change the bounty amount? I coulda sworn on Black Beard's beard that ya said 500. Either way. 500 to me to leave ya alone or I'll make the bounty 500.

Dear Mister McGill

500 gold coins would buy us flowers, champagne, duck liver pate, the sensual 70s disco sounds of Hot Chocolate, and a deep body massage from The Hierophant.

Fifty gold coins is the offer. The target is not a difficult one to find, but is a tenacious annoyance, and each time you kill him you get another 50 gold coins. Ten kills and you get 500 gold coins, which is what you want: you just have to work a little harder at it. Otherwise, we leave you to fondle your greed.

Regards

The (Heavily Armed) Citizens of New Gibraltar

Raan'dul

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2017, 12:31:13 PM »

-Edward McGill

-Edward McGill

Dear Mister McGill

500 gold coins would buy us flowers, champagne, duck liver pate, the sensual 70s disco sounds of Hot Chocolate, and a deep body massage from The Hierophant.

Fifty gold coins is the offer. The target is not a difficult one to find, but is a tenacious annoyance, and each time you kill him you get another 50 gold coins. Ten kills and you get 500 gold coins, which is what you want: you just have to work a little harder at it. Otherwise, we leave you to fondle your greed.

Regards

The (Heavily Armed) Citizens of New Gibraltar

I don' know what kind of crap ya be eatin', but I like just some simple meat 'n veg with a tall glass of ale. Ya can keep yer liver, flowers, 'n weird drink I don't care to spell because it's fer the women 'n the French. I don' think ya understand. I won' be workin' hard fer no Yorkers.

-The drunk, Irish, equally as well armed Edward McGill

Dani

drama queen in recovery.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2017, 05:04:52 PM »

that's because you cant read or you see what your greed wants you to see. because your a pirate and your all ignorent greedy beasts dressed up to look like people.

i wouldnt myself for 500gc. your the one whos stuck in the woods giving away bullets and who knows what else HINT HINT

-The drunk, Irish, equally as well armed Edward McGill

bad enough your a pirate who kills your social betters dont compoud your worthless background it by admiting your irishness too. between you and this traitor ill have to give myself a good wash in the greater york sea to get the stink of talking to you off me.

- The Hierophant, whos fiersome reputation needs no reminder

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: