Shartak The Official Shartak Forum
Click here to play NOW!
June 29, 2017, 02:58:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christmas 2016  (Read 1509 times)
Dani

drama queen in recovery.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2017, 04:27:36 AM »

Just popped in, Santa's still there.

I made a skullpost advertising fungi juice for anyone to stage a massacre, then forgot all about it. I guess people assumed the fungi juice was buried below the post, as there was a very deep hole in the same square. lol I'm not that dumb.

Shroombaker says “Who was it that was looking for Dani al..la-ka-zam?
FirstAmongstDaves

Does other things too.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2017, 05:55:04 AM »

Santa is down to 3HP if you want to knock him off. Hemingway unloaded 80 bullets into him before the Chief Elf got in a lethal jab.

Read my stuff!!! -  www.worldcomicbookreview.com
Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2017, 04:42:31 PM »

Just popped in, Santa's still there.

I made a skullpost advertising fungi juice for anyone to stage a massacre, then forgot all about it. I guess people assumed the fungi juice was buried below the post, as there was a very deep hole in the same square. lol I'm not that dumb.

You be surprised how often that happens.  Or an unusual piece of land.  I've found so many goodies buried like that.

Then there is the time I found 20 fungi juice buried on the same square in Durham.  I think I raided one of Milkchews things before he used it.

Dani

drama queen in recovery.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2017, 05:49:21 PM »

Yeah, when I was on the mountain recently I noticed your guild had set up FAK and rifle caches, and each one of them had been gutted. I refilled them as best I could.

It's why unmarked caches are generally better, though yeah, it's a problem if you put them on an island or something. During the initial stages of the war with the misfits [when I still considered it a roleplay] I built unmarked caches on the island just off Derby's shore. Only me and the PKers I sent over there knew the exact coords, but I seriously doubt there's anything still buried there. I think the idea got reused during one of Durham's many wars; the western sandbar is pockmarked with holes.

Edit: Added a clarification

FirstAmongstDaves

Does other things too.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2017, 01:29:17 AM »

Numerous supply caches around the portals on the mountain, too. I gather one related character buries stuff there, another related character picks it up.

Simon
Shartak Developer
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2017, 09:15:26 PM »

Well that's inconsiderate of Santa. He was supposed to pack up and leave back at the beginning of January!
Dani

drama queen in recovery.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2017, 10:47:25 PM »

Numerous supply caches around the portals on the mountain, too. I gather one related character buries stuff there, another related character picks it up.

I still don't understand how the portals work. It's a shartak mystery.

FirstAmongstDaves

Does other things too.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2017, 03:42:29 AM »

a. Go to Sacred Space
b. Chant while on a pillar square (the things that look like little whirlwinds located in the snow). Keep chanting until the ancestors are pleased.
c. Do that at each of the pillars scattered around the temple.
d. This unlocks the Faith skill.
e. Level up until you get the Faith skill.
f. This then enables you to use the portals. You'll see that they light up blue if you have the Faith skill.
g. Take a portal from wherever and you'll end up at Sacred Space. This costs 25 AP points so make sure you have enough so that you don't get stuck at the portals in Sacred Space. Otherwise you might get predated upon.
h. Enter a portal and end up at a random portal destination - sometimes a town, sometimes crazy places like Fort Creedy or the crab claw swamp. As far as I know you have no control over where you end up.

Dani

drama queen in recovery.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2017, 08:05:52 AM »

Thanks! Happens I just picked up the faith skill with a couple chars, but assumed it was pretty much for roleplay.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: