Shartak The Official Shartak Forum
Click here to play NOW!
January 19, 2017, 09:17:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tather's Adventures  (Read 6914 times)
Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 07, 2016, 02:42:56 PM »

In the WikSik Crater, at the former hottub of Flex Mentallo....

A small pool of water in the centre of a cavern.

Also here is a large deer, a large deer, an elephant, a large deer, a large stag, an elephant, a large deer, an elephant, a large deer, and a wild boar.

A veritable whose who of animals...

Milkchew

Who said that?

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2016, 04:47:52 PM »

In the WikSik Crater, at the former hottub of Flex Mentallo....

A small pool of water in the centre of a cavern.

Also here is a large deer, a large deer, an elephant, a large deer, a large stag, an elephant, a large deer, an elephant, a large deer, and a wild boar.

A veritable whose who of animals...

There is a gentleman around who is sacrificing himself to the animals in hope of them reaching higher forms, at one point he had a few Rogue Elephants and a Hungry Rat in there.  Cant remember the guys name....nice chap. 

I did plan on collecting Shargle eggs from the mountain side and letting them all hatch in there, as many as I can and see what happens.  But cant remember what level of grass you need to search on to find eggs. 
Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2016, 01:27:50 AM »

You attack the python with a punch for 2 damage. You gain 2 XP. It dies. You gain 103 XP.

Whose the man?

gridflay

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2016, 05:53:37 PM »

You attack the python with a punch for 2 damage. You gain 2 XP. It dies. You gain 103 XP.

Whose the man?

You are my spirit animal.
Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2016, 12:54:22 AM »

Excellent

DamFrawd

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 25, 2016, 01:46:17 AM »

I bumped into a native in that crater a coupla months ago. Grinds-Your-Bones was his name. I thought he was asking if I was growing an  elephant army. There were two rogue elephants there at the time.  I just finished reading Milkchews thread on animal testing. Now I understand what he was asking.  I killed one of those elephants and stoped by the next day and saw that  there was still 2 in the pile of other critters in that crater. I just figured they were re-spawning there and left.  I think I owe that native an apology.

Dam Frawd
Milkchew

Who said that?

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 04, 2016, 01:59:59 PM »

Yes that was him Grinds-Your-Bones. 

He is evolving animals. 
Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2016, 06:25:17 PM »

You say “I should have known, where there would be danger, there be Mint Berry Crunch!”
 Neil Tathers slaps his hand on your back, "How you've been you manly man you!
Mint-Berry Crunch looks at Neil rather nervoulsy.
Mint-Berry Crunch says “Ive been ok thank you Sir. Just keeping out of trouble is all...” with a slight accent.
Mint-Berry Crunch says “Ive lost my way to be honest, just not sure where to go or what to do, so I find myself just looking at this swamp. ” with a slight accent.
Mint-Berry Crunch scuffs his foot back and fourth, kicking a clump of mud into the swamp with a plop.
Mint-Berry Crunch says “...I mean I could do this...” with a slight accent.
Mint-Berry Crunch drags an alligator from the swamp, swings it round a few times then releases it. Slowly the Gator turns into a black dot as it hits the side of the mountain with a thud.
Mint-Berry Crunch says “But where is the danger in that? Im not exactly helping anyone. ” with a slight accent.
Mint-Berry Crunch says “Are you off anywhere nice?” with a slight accent.
Mint-Berry Crunch has joined the clan Team Tathers
Mint-Berry Crunch says “...to be honest I could do with a hug.” with a slight accent.
You say “Ah, a wayward soul, perfect for Team Tathers, we are all wayward souls once.”
You say “See here boy, we try to be the best we can be for the sake of other people, but alas, when we live a life that is just for others, we forget who we are, don't we?”
You say “I remember when I was a diplomat, I'd be away from home for long stretches, talking to people who quite frankly wanted to kill me in nasty ways, and what for?”
You say “Sure I kept people safe, but I let the love of my life slip through my fingers, my own life was given for her, and she simply forgot I existed.”
You say “That's when I realized, you can't live for others first, sure, you can help others achieve their own goals, but you can't forget who you actually are inside.”
You say “If playing the part of a superhero is who you are, then you should do that. Go and be super. If you want to explore, to hunt, to play, go do those things.”
You say “It might sound selfish, but it's true. It's the other way to be happy.”
You say “Now, about that hug.”
Neil Tathers gives a hug to Mint Berry Crunch.
Neil Tathers let's go. You notice some of his pec oil has rubbed into your shirt.
You say “Now, what do you feel like doing? I was going to travel to Durham myself, and see what's going on down there. Take a day or two near this swamp to relax. How about yourself?”

OOC: Quite possibly one of my top ten favorite characters on the island.

Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2016, 02:12:00 PM »

Found Trader Tamdal today, far away from Sacred space.

FirstAmongstDaves

Does other things too.

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 30, 2016, 04:25:54 AM »

He was north of Port Breton about six weeks ago. How far has he moved?

Read my stuff!!! -  www.worldcomicbookreview.com
Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2016, 09:26:01 PM »

Generally the same area.

Milkchew

Who said that?

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 26, 2016, 03:26:52 PM »

North of Derby now. 
Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 09, 2016, 04:51:07 PM »

After many long years, I finally got a zombified werewolf kill.

Wow

Thanks to everyone at the shipwreck that healed me.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: