Shartak The Official Shartak Forum
Click here to play NOW!
January 20, 2018, 08:49:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hrmmmmmmm  (Read 3035 times)
DamFrawd

View Profile
« on: October 07, 2015, 07:39:29 AM »

I've been wandering this realm a wee bit, and I've noticed that most all the tid bits yall pass back and forth are from years gone bye.. (I can tell this by squinting at the squigly date thingys yall leave at each mouthing off). It just makes me curious if from time to time... is there a sound out?  A call to eat rolls ? A fessing up that yer all still hearty and bounding with a lust for the living!? I know a few folks are bounding about with a lust fer the killing. (I have picked up a few scars ta point this out to myself) How is a noob to these parts supposed to learn how to comport himself if hes mostly wandering through days gone by?  I say its time ta stand up and be count... errrr..  up, out, over,  **dagnabit~  I'm not made for this math stuffs. Harrumph~

Halllllooooo!!!!  anybody else out there!!?? 

DF

gridflay

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2015, 01:52:38 PM »

Outsiders smell funny, is the thing.
Terrible Ed Rickets

Clean Little Dutch Boy, clean!!!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2015, 05:34:02 PM »

A call t' eat rolls?! dagnabit? ... comport? About th' only word aye understoods in yer utterance were killin'. Frawd, be ye talkin' Fisherman's Greek?!

"Katinka kawinka kalinka."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcR6P0kofEI
« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 05:46:34 PM by Terrible Ed Rickets » Logged

Terrible Ed Rickets says “Ahoy homos. Th' gangplank t' th' keel rooms be jus' north o' here.” (2015-11-13 03:33)
DamFrawd

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2015, 08:01:19 PM »

I see I'm in alot smaller pond than I thought. Only two nibbles in a week. If I was a fisherman I'da starved by now.  Nope, no Greek stuffs here. Just good ole merican typoin...

DF
andrewbuff

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2015, 03:16:55 AM »

i play every day, but rarely check the forums. come to derby and you can drink with fluffhead.

woodrow guthrie: a derby folk singer. out to map the entire island and bag some exotic game.
fluffhead: a york fellow who is helping operate the derby training facility. are you dtf?
Pike

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2015, 04:43:13 PM »

I always say something to everyone I meet on the island. It's the best part. Find Pike's Orchard (not me, maxmillion pike, but magnus pike) there are ruins and a lab and an apartment apparently for sale over there. People roll though there non stop. It's my favorite way station. You just have to find those. Magnus is a good guy, too (he's not me). fluffman will take care of you at the place in Derby for sure, plus the swamp is nearby and those always have campers. Not sure if Edward is still prowling the caves for fungus, but if you find him and don't murder him, he and his lot are classic. If you want more, unusual but fine company, head over the overlook in Durham. Those guys are a riot and totally mad. Or find the ghost ship. Always had a ghastly but hilarious time there, but remember to bring faks. That's all I have.
error

Shartak's least valuable player.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2015, 09:37:12 AM »

Last Laugh: You can say a lot through killing, things like, "Do you like my knife? what about in your face.", "You an organ donor? Well, you are now." or "I like you." I don't always kill people, sometimes I give them gifts or try to dance with people. You know, whatever.

Little Bunny Foo Foo: I kill pirates because that's what my parents did before me. Until they were lost in a cloud of parrots. Parrots sent by the cruel hearted pirates.

Little Bunny Foo Foo The excitable adolescent.
Last Laugh The erratic antihero.
Alcohol Poisoning The easy-going auctioneer.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: