Shartak The Official Shartak Forum
Click here to play NOW!
April 26, 2018, 08:18:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: something's happening in Durham  (Read 3175 times)
Graagh

View Profile WWW
« on: January 04, 2015, 03:06:41 PM »

A strange white building has appeared overnight at [-70.653,+26.339].  The site was an old native burial ground at one time, shunned by the locals for hundreds of years.  Now something else stands there.  Something terrible and evil.  The structure has a ghostly quality to it, as if it exists only partly in this world.  One gets the feeling that the supernatural is involved here.  Those who gaze too long at it are overcome with feelings of dread and terror.  Rumor has it that those who venture inside do not always return.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 06:24:54 PM by Graagh » Logged
Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2015, 12:06:47 PM »

TEAM TATHERS!!!! INVESTIGATE!

That of course if the group Fear Itself doesn't mind if we go there.

Graagh

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2015, 01:21:30 PM »

TEAM TATHERS!!!! INVESTIGATE!

That of course if the group Fear Itself doesn't mind if we go there.

Go on.  Check it out.  Of course, I can't vouch for your safety once you get there.  Evil attracts evil, and all that.  The fear folks will feel right at home in that place, I'm sure.  

Proceed with caution.  And don't forget to search while you're there for the new CUSTOM ITEM.  Something never seen on the island before... until now  
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 03:34:52 PM by Graagh » Logged
Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2015, 02:51:09 PM »

TALLY HO!!!!

Tathers himself is on route and has seen other Team Tathers members heading in that direction.  He's willing to pay some gold to the leader of Fear Itself for a couple days for his and his team members of hassle free exploration if needed.  He can contact me in game if need be.

Graagh

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2015, 04:07:28 PM »

Actually, Fear Itself is the leader and not the name of the group.  I have contacted him and he has sent out word to his minions not to kill the tourists.  At least for now.
Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2015, 04:20:38 PM »

Ah, apologizes then, I don't know what goes on in Durham, haven't been there, oh, in about three years or so.  If I do run into him, I'll give him some gold then.

Graagh

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2015, 12:40:21 AM »

The place is getting quite a few visitors.  The most people I've seen in Durham in a long time.  And they're not killing each other.  Imagine that.

Update: well, until today.  A cannibal showed up and ate some of the guests.  Left quite a mess.  Ah well.  These things happen  cool
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 11:10:55 PM by Graagh » Logged
Graagh

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2015, 11:18:16 PM »

We have confirmed ghost sightings now.  It seems the place is haunted.  Just as you would expect.
Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2015, 07:36:21 PM »

Sorry Graagh for not getting the Ovelrook Hotel up on the wiki.  Any descriptions you have the rooms, and items procured there would help, since I completely forgot to get that information when I was there, and it doesn't look like I'll be getting there anytime soon.

Apologizes, you hit me up with this info, I'll update the wiki.

Swarm

Could you hold this TNT for me? Thanks.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2015, 05:11:40 AM »

Wait, what is this exactly?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: