Shartak The Official Shartak Forum
Click here to play NOW!
April 26, 2018, 08:14:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ghost Ship Expedition: One Mo' Time  (Read 19230 times)
jtn

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: September 16, 2014, 07:50:32 AM »

Shipmate. 'Twas for other tings as well such as skulking in the galley when ever briggs showed up. That be loik endangering the lives of te ships crew wit be a 'anging offense so you be lucky that ya was only clubbed to death. There be other things but they be too 'ideous to talk abaht here
Grayson Hunt

Seafarin' Hearty - Edward McGill

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 16, 2014, 10:37:21 AM »

Oi ya bilge rat deserving o' the black spot! Ya should 'ave only killed him fer the things that weren't the deaths o' them filthy Yorkers. Ya be a disgrace to our kind and should be forced to make up that offence with the lives o' ten Yorkers and ten Dalpoki, lest ye be banished to suffer Davey Jones's locker!

Edward

A true outlaw finds the balance between the passion in his heart and the reason in his mind. The outcome is the balance of might and right.
FirstAmongstDaves

Does other things too.

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 16, 2014, 12:10:29 PM »

I could appreciate a keelhauling for theft and conversion, trespass, spreading sexual disease, defamation, and mooching around in the galley (although I personally shot dead the Steward there). But clubbed to death for killing a Yorker?!

Oh well. Off to some poor native village for death and destruction with my twenty-five pistols.

Read my stuff!!! -  www.worldcomicbookreview.com
jtn

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 16, 2014, 03:07:02 PM »

I could appreciate a keelhauling for theft and conversion, trespass, spreading sexual disease, defamation, and mooching around in the galley (although I personally shot dead the Steward there). But clubbed to death for killing a Yorker?!

Oh well. Off to some poor native village for death and destruction with my twenty-five pistols.

Haha shipmate, those were te other tings oi be talking about. Although 'aving been kilt in York meself Oi do see ya point somewhat
FirstAmongstDaves

Does other things too.

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 17, 2014, 03:27:14 AM »

Yes well sorry for possessing you so as to attack another pirate.

I don't do sincerity well. I'm sorry about that too.

Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 18, 2014, 07:02:27 PM »

Any update on it's coords?

Terrible Ed Rickets

Clean Little Dutch Boy, clean!!!

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 19, 2014, 11:42:58 PM »

Any update on it's coords?

Scalawag, I'll message Ye! We previously had too many parasites who could not bother to dirty their hands to help us slay the Ghost Ship Buccaneers. The crawlin' chaos for example! The Capn, he ain't a fan.

Terrible Ed Rickets says “Ahoy homos. Th' gangplank t' th' keel rooms be jus' north o' here.” (2015-11-13 03:33)
Terrible Ed Rickets

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 05, 2014, 01:36:02 AM »

S.O.S. Capn jaytn & crew o' the Ghost Ship, I be needin' coords! I paddled ashore for faks, bullets, and kegs of rum an' am hopelessly lost! I surmises that scalawag Noah OConner may av' lifted me compass. Not surprising, as partial to the sextant as he be! He sure gets hisself attached to inanimate objects. Very attached if you gets me meaning. Only Poseidon knows whar the ship currently be with that maniac a helming her.   

Terrible Ed Rickets says “Ahoy homos. Th' gangplank t' th' keel rooms be jus' north o' here.” (2015-11-13 03:33)
jtn

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 05, 2014, 10:27:17 AM »

Yea well 'e nearly 'ad her on ta beach last low tide . now he's 'eading into deep water wit oi bain't werry 'appy about. Wot wit her rotten planks and keel full o toredo worm oi feel safer if oi can see ta bottom.

Anyway, she be here at ta moment  [-70.577,+26.499] [-70.569,+26.500]
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 08:27:12 AM by jtn » Logged
Terrible Ed Rickets

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 29, 2014, 07:45:59 PM »

update: 10/20/2014. Jean Lafette has join or' crew an' he be a demon with a cutless. An th' ship rides low from all th' pistols we has piled into th' hold. The Capn busys hisself in th' galley makin' curry of the various beasties he's able to drags aboard. Horrib' stuff it be! But the kegs o' curried rice be the only thins th' rats leaves alone, so it be our lot.

update: 10/29/2014. This may well be th' last testament o' Terrible Ed Rickets! As or provisions -- rum and bullets I means, be near t' gone, sacrificin' meself,  I be havin' begun th' long trek t' shore. Th' 'Ghost Ship' be pinioned somewhere near th' ends o' th' earth, an' th' trip be dreadful hazardous. (You lose 1 HP from an old wound. Use a first aid kit to stop the bleeding before you die.) I dare nay attack th' sharks, as th' zombifin' process might render then e'en deadlier. I runned across a Yorker an' were able ta' use th' lad fer a floatation device fer a few precious knots 'til he sunk. I b'lieve 'e were 'Twist'. ” (You lose 1 HP from an old wound. Use a first aid kit to stop the bleeding before you die.) “If ere shipmates wants t' view Th' 'Ghost Ship', 't resides at [-70.612,+26.496]. Be that even possible? It be now rakin' against the dark blue tiles, makin' an 'orrid maddening din like a shriek o' pain!! I be yer 'umble servant, Terrible Ed Rickets.

FirstAmongstDaves

Does other things too.

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 30, 2014, 09:55:21 AM »

I've got something like 35 pistols from the ghost ship. So many they're actually a headache to keep filled. (Easy to empty, of course.)

Terrible Ed Rickets

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 30, 2014, 06:35:24 PM »

I've got something like 35 pistols from the ghost ship. So many they're actually a headache to keep filled. (Easy to empty, of course.)

Aye, true dat. Loadin', and certainly scroungin' bullets can be a chore. But bustin' caps at a scoundrel with 35 loaded pistols be not far removed t' the effects o' that of a 'gatling gun' or a chainsaw! Watch that HP drop!

jtn

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 30, 2014, 07:12:23 PM »

Terrible Ed, if yow don't loik me curries then ya can stick ta salt cod an' ships biscuits, bearing in moind ya need to be fit to eat the biscuits they be so full o weevils they move quicker than briggs wit a heavy sword up 'is butt so they take some catchin'
Terrible Ed Rickets

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 30, 2014, 10:06:58 PM »

Terrible Ed, if yow don't loik me curries then ya can stick ta salt cod an' ships biscuits, bearing in moind ya need to be fit to eat the biscuits they be so full o weevils they move quicker than briggs wit a heavy sword up 'is butt so they take some catchin'

Ye misunderstood me Capn! I meant 'orrible as in awful. As in awful good! Though the sound of ye choppin' eels can be a bits off putting. I still 'ears their screams.

jtn

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 31, 2014, 07:17:55 PM »

Ha. Oi'll believe ya this toim Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: