Shartak The Official Shartak Forum
Click here to play NOW!
January 22, 2018, 07:57:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ghost Ship Expedition: One Mo' Time  (Read 17238 times)
Terrible Ed Rickets

Clean Little Dutch Boy, clean!!!

View Profile
« on: August 04, 2014, 05:29:39 AM »

Arrrr sea dogs an' land lubbers! Longtime fan, first time caller. I be Terrible Ed Rickets -- me beyond description, horrific acts be th' stuff o' Shartak legend. Ya bilge rat whut deserves the black spot!  I an' a squadron o' swashbucklers, natives, soldiers, communists, an' steam punks, an' wagin' an unparalleled assault (in all recorded human history) on th' Ghost Ship! I know, I know, calm down. Yeah, it's been done. But not right! Anyways, from here we'll post any usable coordinates in our quest for this elusive "I-don't-feel-the-love" boat. If anyone wants to join in, there should be enough pistols on board to make us ALL fat and giggly. Any and all are welcomed. And by all that is holy, if I reach it, I'm going to stick a cutlass so far up Captain Brigg's buttox, that he'll do an embarrassing little poodle dance! So swears Terrible Ed Rickets!!!     

Terrible Ed Rickets says “Ahoy homos. Th' gangplank t' th' keel rooms be jus' north o' here.” (2015-11-13 03:33)
FirstAmongstDaves

Does other things too.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2014, 03:36:10 PM »

There's an impressive collection of misfits, rogues, and blackguards located at Jakota gathered to participate. Well done, Terrible Ed.

Read my stuff!!! -  www.worldcomicbookreview.com
Terrible Ed Rickets

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2014, 08:27:49 PM »

There's an impressive collection of misfits, rogues, and blackguards located at Jakota gathered to participate. Well done, Terrible Ed.

Arrrg!! Thanks Dave! The trade winds was at our backs, then cowardly PKers began slaying our brave band of ghost adventures willy nilly. But if it was easy everyone would have pistols clinking around. I am not dissuaded. Death gives us more time to plan! Some might wish to stay dead and prowl the seas. The rest, resurrect and seek! Like the quest knights of Excalibur! Signs and Portents. Seek! Seek! And drop us a gps if you hit pay dirt.

Terrible Ed Rickets says “Ahoy homos. Th' gangplank t' th' keel rooms be jus' north o' here.” (2015-11-13 03:33)
jtn

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2014, 08:40:56 PM »

Me 'earties.
Oi be Capn jaytn the feared 'n fearless pirate. Formerly o the infamous pirate ship "The Scotch Bonnet". Currently an' for the past few months berthed aboard "The Ghost Ship". Fearing a terrible storm oi be making good speed down to Unity in the hope of finding shelter in the lee o that fair isle but If any shipmate, scoundrel or general badass wish to take a berth on the good ship oi be 'appy to 'eave to and put a dinghy ashore for ya all. But take my 'umble advise and come well tooled up as it be werry hard to find a bullet, let alone a pistol on this rotten hulk.

Unfortunately the steward 'as 'ad a mishap so oi be occupied in the galley putting together a decent 'ot curry in readiness for sending Capn Briggs to meet Davey Jones. All ya bilge rats are welcome at my table but don't bother bringing traders rum wit tastes worse an pisswater. The rum on this ship is passable enough.

A fair wind to ya all an' soon as ya ready ta board I'll send the ships boat ashore.

FirstAmongstDaves

Does other things too.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2014, 10:43:12 PM »

Thinking about it, a boarding party makes a tonne of sense. It's numbers which are needed to take out Briggs and his crew.

Captain Jaytn, glad your hand is also on the wheel.

Read my stuff!!! -  www.worldcomicbookreview.com
Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2014, 01:40:50 AM »

I may send someone out there

Terrible Ed Rickets

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2014, 01:47:38 AM »

Do so Tathers! Future Shartak generations will sing songs of us, I wager.

"Ter'bile Ed Rickets, a ghost horker was he ..." Something along those lines.

Coords Capn jaytn! I needs cords!!! How do ye avoid their beastly attacks? Have ye locked yerself into the scullery?   

Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2014, 03:18:39 PM »

Why don't I invite the whole of Team Tathers along?

Where are we gathering? 

Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2014, 05:55:38 PM »

And I invited Team Tathers along for the fun.  Let's see how many of them show up.

If you haver someone willing to stay on the ship after they die as a ghost, they can keep tabs on it for you.

jtn

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2014, 06:38:54 PM »

Me 'earties.
Sommat most peculiar 'as 'appened. I just woke up to find myself mysteriously chucked off the ghost ship an' I seem to have trouble relocating it. It was at 57 clicks S of the shipwreck trader.

Terrible Ed Rickets

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2014, 06:59:58 PM »

Where are we gathering? 

Some are scattered about The Shipwreck, but for our main rendezvous point we've settled upon The Disco Volente [-70.604,+26.528], which is fairly close to The Ghost Ship's 'Bermuda Triangle', between there & Unity Island. Where I'll load in all the faks I can muster to those who needs them. Unless a better fueling point presents itself. And the more the merrier! Much like the wily sandpeople before us, we'll swim side by side to hide our numbers! We'll swarm the Ghost Ship and fall upon 'Black Jack' Briggs and his crew before they know what's happening! If I find the ship I'd be willing to ride along as a ghost if need be. I wonder if the ship dumps ghost in the water like it does scalawags?         

Terrible Ed Rickets

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2014, 07:05:49 PM »

Me 'earties.
Sommat most peculiar 'as 'appened. I just woke up to find myself mysteriously chucked off the ghost ship an' I seem to have trouble relocating it. It was at 57 clicks S of the shipwreck trader.

No worries Cap'n, we're in this fer the long haul. Do yer best to find her. In the end she WILL give up her booty too us. Blazes, that didn't come out right.

jtn

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2014, 07:08:29 PM »

I will soon be dead through shark bites. I will carry on searching for the ship as a spirit and hope to be there to greet ya all.

Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2014, 07:13:48 PM »

Where are we gathering? 

I wonder if the ship dumps ghost in the water like it does scalawags?         

I know it won't do this.  Hence why I suggested being a ghost.  But to get an accurate location, the ghost needs to exit the ship to looks at it's map, before re-entering said ship.

Terrible Ed Rickets

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2014, 10:43:09 PM »

I will soon be dead through shark bites. I will carry on searching for the ship as a spirit and hope to be there to greet ya all.

What's your coords?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: