Shartak The Official Shartak Forum
Click here to play NOW!
January 20, 2018, 08:48:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Derby Fencing Hall Grand Re-Opening  (Read 2215 times)
Mortis

Presented in BC [Brain Control] Where Available.

View Profile
« on: February 23, 2014, 03:45:45 AM »

The Derby Fencing Hall is now re-opening!

Citizens of Derby, wandering travelers in need of training, come to The Derby Fencing Hall and become stronger!

Uther has returned as the owner and Lead Instructor. Keep your sparring partners above 20HP, heal after each session and refrain from killing. Killing in The Hall will not be tolerated so please don't do it.

Same place it always was, 1 east of the shaman. See ya there!

Jalal

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2014, 09:16:36 PM »

Good to see this institute and you return

Well, he should have armed himself if he's going to decorate his saloon with my friend.
Mortis

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2014, 03:25:40 PM »

I couldn't say it better myself.

Also, hai Jal!

It is with great pleasure that I welcome 2 new students, John Cutter and Sure Shot! Through intense, rigorous training they will become elite warriors!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 03:57:37 PM by Mortis » Logged

Killian

I'm a hypogrifte!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2014, 04:31:52 PM »

Here's stuff I'd do if I were treacherous:

- Point out that everything about this is crap
- Use my alts to harass your projects
   - Kill people in the hall, probably in a stubborn response to the rule not to
- Mock them for being the elitest of warriors in a game with monotonous click combat
- Make fun of your shoes for being dirty, nicked, and untied
- Slip gifted money into your locker after feeling guilty

Fortunately I am not! Good luck with the training hall!

I actually wish more villages had a regiment like this. When I started out the game, hunting in the jungle was friggin' hell.
Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2014, 05:25:25 PM »

Here's stuff I'd do if I were treacherous:

- Point out that everything about this is crap
- Use my alts to harass your projects
   - Kill people in the hall, probably in a stubborn response to the rule not to
- Mock them for being the elitest of warriors in a game with monotonous click combat
- Make fun of your shoes for being dirty, nicked, and untied
- Slip gifted money into your locker after feeling guilty

Fortunately I am not! Good luck with the training hall!

I actually wish more villages had a regiment like this. When I started out the game, hunting in the jungle was friggin' hell.

I always got lost.

Muad'Dib

Muad "Maud" Dib

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2014, 05:36:07 PM »

Point #3 cracked me up Grin

YEAH SCOUTS!

Trawling. Scouts and explorers alone can find extra stuff in the water.
I think trawling is appropriate because the classes feel like being in a pool of sadness.

Mortis

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2014, 06:05:54 PM »

People had done it last time I ran The Hall too. Believe me, it made the town pretty damn chaotic too. I ended up clashing with The Misfits because people killing in The Hall hid like cowards in The Hanged Misfit. I decided not to let Katie's rules stop me from enforcing The Hall's rules. Ah, good times. Grin

If you're reading this Katie, I hope you can be a bit more cooperative if that starts happening again. I know I never protected anyone that killed in your bar because they were in The Hall (work with me here, lol.)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 06:07:54 PM by Mortis » Logged

Dani

drama queen in recovery.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2014, 06:16:55 PM »

Good to see you back, Mortis.

Shroombaker says “Who was it that was looking for Dani al..la-ka-zam?
Mortis

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2014, 06:36:09 PM »

I'll have to take Alhazred out of retirement some time so he can catch up with you!

Katie Calhoun

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2014, 11:17:08 PM »

People had done it last time I ran The Hall too. Believe me, it made the town pretty damn chaotic too. I ended up clashing with The Misfits because people killing in The Hall hid like cowards in The Hanged Misfit. I decided not to let Katie's rules stop me from enforcing The Hall's rules. Ah, good times. Grin

If you're reading this Katie, I hope you can be a bit more cooperative if that starts happening again. I know I never protected anyone that killed in your bar because they were in The Hall (work with me here, lol.)

You may have been gone a bit too long to remember what really went on. If they killed in the Hall and came to the bar, we killed them just like we always did and still do. I hope no one gives you trouble this time.

After I opened the Hall and asked you to run it and then you left I asked Fluffhead if he wanted to run it for a while which he did. He did a great job but then the wilds of the jungle and the catches of beer he heard that was buried out there got to be a bit much and he left to go look for them. Good to see you are back and running it again.

Katie Calhoun-Bartender 
Blaktoof says “You permit yourselves to be lead at the nose by some toothless juggalo teen-grandma whose hobby is running an imagniary bar.     
A parrot squawks "I know where the heavy sword is. Follow me!" (2011-01-22 19:54)
A parrot squawks "Katie has a big fat butt" (2012-02-10 17:06)
Mortis

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2014, 01:27:55 AM »

Beer treasure!? YEAAAAHHHHHH! Cheesy

And I'd like to welcome Yves Montand as the newest student at The Derby Fencing Hall! I look forward to making a fine warrior out of him!
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 01:36:23 AM by Mortis » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: