Shartak The Official Shartak Forum
Click here to play NOW!
January 20, 2018, 08:45:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to the county of Bellamyshire: Banana capital of Shartak  (Read 4171 times)
Jalal

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2014, 03:12:36 PM »

Just out of interest who elected you?

Well, he should have armed himself if he's going to decorate his saloon with my friend.
Killian

I'm a hypogrifte!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2014, 05:23:46 PM »

There are two roaming shamans that hang around Derby but usually not at the same time. They even come into town on occasion. A few months ago, there  were several of us awake in the bar  when one of the shamans walked in. We looked at each other and grinned. Then we watched him go upstairs where he got stuck. I had to ask Simon if he could take him back outside.

"Screw this wandering business, I'm taking a nap"  -- Atok
Timothy Trust

Bored Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2014, 11:53:15 PM »

Mr. Schanz has chosen not to reply to these baseless allegations from the base villain who calls himself Sam Bellamy (most likely an alias). He would like everyone to know that a business matter that is completely unrelated has taken him away from the city for a short while, but he will return in time to walk proud in Derby's city streets once more, never fear.

FirstAmongstDaves

Does other things too.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2014, 12:39:04 AM »

Oh well, he deserved it then.

There are two roaming shamans that hang around Derby but usually not at the same time. They even come into town on occasion. A few months ago, there  were several of us awake in the bar  when one of the shamans walked in. We looked at each other and grinned. Then we watched him go upstairs where he got stuck. I had to ask Simon if he could take him back outside.

That's mildly amusing. I'd have left him there so the pub became a gateway for souls.

Read my stuff!!! -  www.worldcomicbookreview.com
Katie Calhoun

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2014, 06:28:46 PM »

Looks like Sam Bellamy needs a break anyway since he seems to always be dirt napping. We still have    Blake Doublejacks O'Neil and Ryan O'Neil trying to attack but since we filled them full of holes they are just spirits wailing. That just leaves Johnny5 and Dravid but then again they are still dirt napping. Maybe it's time for a glass a of wine myself. Oh crap, I am still laying at the feet of the shaman myself.

Katie Calhoun-Bartender 
Blaktoof says “You permit yourselves to be lead at the nose by some toothless juggalo teen-grandma whose hobby is running an imagniary bar.     
A parrot squawks "I know where the heavy sword is. Follow me!" (2011-01-22 19:54)
A parrot squawks "Katie has a big fat butt" (2012-02-10 17:06)
Billfred

The Fabled Owl of York

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2014, 06:50:11 PM »

Bellamy, I have a D for sale. Would you like to buy?

Billfred - Elephant Hunter - active
Bluebeards Leg - Trader - inactive
Getsome Food - York Patriot - inactive
Hexoatl - Healer and Exorcist - inactive
pirate eater - PK'er - active

Billfred (me) - troll, bad flamer, and tired.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: