Shartak The Official Shartak Forum
Click here to play NOW!
April 26, 2018, 08:15:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: D'Urham.  (Read 23190 times)
Solemn

I say, who the blazes do you think I am?

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: April 23, 2014, 07:21:23 PM »

I have one combatant: Marquis de Lafayette. I have two others to the north building roads - and defending them from the likes of Dick Deadeye, who decided to destroy some 30 signposts along a new road I built between Creedy/Quai Lyon and Bristol Yards/New Berlin/Chateau de Frontieres.

I don't know who these others are.

I'd be willing to send off 20 bottles of fungi juice if you had a mind to kill that signpost smasher.

I think I've found someone that's still rather active between New Haven and York.  Karma seems to come crashing down on folks' heads between tigers and ticked off teutons.

Solemn says: "New Haven..."

The mood.
The band.
The flavor.

"Yeah, it's a little like that."
neilencio

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: April 24, 2014, 01:03:22 AM »

With a name like "Signblast," there's no denying what his purpose is.
Muad'Dib

Muad "Maud" Dib

View Profile WWW
« Reply #167 on: April 24, 2014, 02:35:56 AM »

Wow, what an ekhm.

YEAH SCOUTS!

Trawling. Scouts and explorers alone can find extra stuff in the water.
I think trawling is appropriate because the classes feel like being in a pool of sadness.

FirstAmongstDaves

Does other things too.

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: April 24, 2014, 03:00:52 AM »

Katie pointed him out to me recently, as part of some sort of apparent explanation that her crew were not responsible for the signpost destruction.

It's pretty poor form. It is trite to say that signposted roads are very very helpful especially to new players and take a lot of effort to make.

Read my stuff!!! -  www.worldcomicbookreview.com
Solemn

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: April 24, 2014, 01:18:00 PM »

Well, he's a level 1 Durhamite with no playstyle beyond smashing up signs.  So it's clearly someone who just wants to bork up signs in their free time without putting their regular face on, anywho.

The mood.
The band.
The flavor.

Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 28, 2014, 12:53:52 AM »

Katie pointed him out to me recently, as part of some sort of apparent explanation that her crew were not responsible for the signpost destruction.

It's pretty poor form. It is trite to say that signposted roads are very very helpful especially to new players and take a lot of effort to make.

I love this explanation.

Look, there's the guy doing it, NOT US!

FirstAmongstDaves

Does other things too.

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: April 28, 2014, 03:38:28 AM »

I know. I thought she wanted help dealing with Signblast and I said I couldn't: my alts had moved on. She expressly said she didn't want that help. It was just a "Look over there at that guy! See it wasn't us who repeatedly destroyed your road despite Dick Deadeye clearly confessing to doing just that!"

Anyway if I see Signblast I'll kill him if only to set him back 50AP.

Read my stuff!!! -  www.worldcomicbookreview.com
Solemn

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: April 28, 2014, 01:58:45 PM »

Such silliness abounds.

But aye, in the wake of the brimstone simmering all about Durham, I've slunk on off elsewhere.  Seems like the perfect time for a vacation!

The mood.
The band.
The flavor.

Katie Calhoun

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: April 28, 2014, 09:42:36 PM »

I know. I thought she wanted help dealing with Signblast and I said I couldn't: my alts had moved on. She expressly said she didn't want that help. It was just a "Look over there at that guy! See it wasn't us who repeatedly destroyed your road despite Dick Deadeye clearly confessing to doing just that!"

Anyway if I see Signblast I'll kill him if only to set him back 50AP.

No..no...no...heh. I had said I wasn't asking for help which I wasn't. I should have told you I was a spirit on my way looking for the one who killed me and came across this person knocking down signs. I thought I would be nice and let you know. Never said he was the only one either since your complaints about sign smashers was posted earlier then this character was made. I thought I was just trying to help a fellow player.

Katie Calhoun-Bartender 
Blaktoof says “You permit yourselves to be lead at the nose by some toothless juggalo teen-grandma whose hobby is running an imagniary bar.     
A parrot squawks "I know where the heavy sword is. Follow me!" (2011-01-22 19:54)
A parrot squawks "Katie has a big fat butt" (2012-02-10 17:06)
Solemn

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 09, 2014, 07:00:28 PM »

I have one combatant: Marquis de Lafayette. I have two others to the north building roads - and defending them from the likes of Dick Deadeye, who decided to destroy some 30 signposts along a new road I built between Creedy/Quai Lyon and Bristol Yards/New Berlin/Chateau de Frontieres.

I don't know who these others are.

I'd be willing to send off 20 bottles of fungi juice if you had a mind to kill that signpost smasher.

Still waiting on my 20 bottles of fungi juice there, guv.

The mood.
The band.
The flavor.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: