Shartak The Official Shartak Forum
Click here to play NOW!
January 23, 2018, 10:12:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jalal Beast Warrior  (Read 11692 times)
Jalal

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: January 22, 2014, 01:07:16 PM »

On the 12th of November I had 785 kills and my goal was for 1000 kills which would have put me in 44th place for kills.

Today I noted I was on exactly 1000 kills placing me in 39th place;

39 Jalal ud-Din Menguberdi 1000

So today where do I go? Climbing the kill stats will be much harder now bearing in mind to break the top 20 I would need another 1200 or so kills so I am going to see how fast I can complete 500 kills in starting from today.

Feel free to join in anyone who wants to, I believe it could be completed without Fungi Juice or AP conversion in 42 days if not required to return to a town or visit a Shaman.

Thats a tall order some might say does anyone agree that it could be done in this timescale?

Well, he should have armed himself if he's going to decorate his saloon with my friend.
Killian

I'm a hypogrifte!

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 22, 2014, 07:05:03 PM »

Oh, animal kills? Go west of Dalpok, it's histogrammically delectable (TM)!
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 07:09:09 PM by Killian » Logged
Jalal

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2014, 05:56:58 PM »

You attack the songbird and miss.

This was with a Machete that has a 45% hit ratio

Well, he should have armed himself if he's going to decorate his saloon with my friend.
Grayson Hunt

Seafarin' Hearty - Edward McGill

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2014, 11:47:13 PM »

Well mighty songbird hunter, if you would be so nice to heal me, I would surely repay your kindness with gold. I am in the little river in the temple 1 south of the start. Or if you want a free kill, send me back to Wiksik. I leave my fate in the hands of others.

Roo'fuhs

A true outlaw finds the balance between the passion in his heart and the reason in his mind. The outcome is the balance of might and right.
Jalal

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 31, 2014, 12:21:05 PM »

The gold was appreciated as is your friendship mountain hunter

Jalal

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 03, 2014, 10:37:59 AM »

In 11 days I have killed 105 creatures.

If I carry on at this speed it will take a further 41 days to reach my target of 500 kills therefore a total of 52 days.

Bearing in mind due to commitments I missed 2 days hunting therefore I feel there is a still an outside chance I could complete within the next 31 days thus my original calculation of 42 days but this will mean around 13 creatures a day will need to meet my machete.

It will be a tough ask.

FirstAmongstDaves

Does other things too.

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 04, 2014, 04:43:47 AM »

Methinks for 13 creatures a day I think you need to descend into the tunnels and find rats aplenty...

Read my stuff!!! -  www.worldcomicbookreview.com
Jalal

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 04, 2014, 12:30:42 PM »

I looked into the rat situation a few months back and wasted a good 2-3 days killing a handful of them which surprised me as I thought they would be in abundance!

So I fight the fearsome Songbird!

Also I dont like to moan but the Machete has a 45% hit rate

6 times I missed!! Small margins are very important for me.

Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 11, 2014, 08:05:02 PM »

woodrow guthrie says “is everyone else keeping score of their kills? i have been.”

You attack the shargle with a machete for 3 damage. You gain 3 XP. It dies. You gain 18 XP.

You attack the shargle with a heavy sword for 5 damage. You gain 5 XP. It dies. You gain 18 XP.

andu kills the shargle with a heavy sword.
andu says “Oops sorry.”
You say “No problem man, was out of AP.”
andu says “I'll have to visit Dalpok and restock on herbs. See you.”
Tischalla kills the shargle with a dagger.
N. Morich says “good evening”
N. Morich gives you a bottle of beer.
You have a new achievement: Shargle Hunter - Silver
You say “New Achievement, Shargle Hunter Silver - BOOYA”
Neil Tathers jumps in the fray, his new Shargle Hunter Silver Badge shiny proudly on his chest.

You attack the shargle with a heavy sword for 5 damage. You gain 5 XP. It dies. You gain 18 XP.

You say “I got no herbs left, but it ain't stopping me!”

You hear N. Morich whisper “3 shargles. hmm, not enough ap to take the load off ya but have some healing”

Tischalla kills the shargle with a machete.

You attack the shargle with a knife for 2 damage. You gain 2 XP. It dies. You gain 18 XP.

You attack the shargle with a punch for 2 damage. You gain 2 XP. It dies. You gain 18 XP.
You say “You attack the shargle with a punch for 2 damage. You gain 2 XP. It dies. You gain 18 XP.”
You say “HOOYA!”

Team Tathers, and it's wonderful leader, are representing it up on the mountain.  Thanks to Andu for the heavy sword, it's gotten many of those shargle kills.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: