Shartak The Official Shartak Forum
Click here to play NOW!
January 23, 2018, 10:09:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jalal Beast Warrior  (Read 11689 times)
Sundadaran

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2013, 08:01:45 AM »

It sort of did, didn't it. Jalal, I want to go kill a python. Care to link up and go for one?

“To live is to war with trolls.” ― Henrik Ibsen
Jalal

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2013, 12:59:35 PM »

If the thread breeds discussion I can only view this as a positive, I imagine for many my musings or updates are tedious but the moving up on the kill list is the goal I seek...I had considered tunnel mapping but fear I lack the skillset to complete.

Thank you for those whom have offered to hunt some of the larger game, I do appreciate your offers but I must decline..if one runs from Elephants one must face the Python and Squid alone...although I would be willing to help others if they seek such game..Tathers runs a very good club at this I seem to recall.

Has anyone killed a Squid by themselves..I must assume some fearsome warrior has, and I should like to join his club to make up for my Elephant failings for you see they never forget..

In terms of the Kill List I have considered a more apt way may be to transfer the kills score into Hit Points scored so if a Bat has a HP of 3, 150 of those kills would equal I assume a Giant Squid and I think thats pretty fair.

Well, he should have armed himself if he's going to decorate his saloon with my friend.
Dani

drama queen in recovery.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2013, 04:41:05 PM »

Off-topic
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 08:41:07 PM by Dani » Logged

Shroombaker says “Who was it that was looking for Dani al..la-ka-zam?
Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2013, 05:31:01 PM »

I would like to point out that Team Tathers is also a good place to recruit hunting for the larger game.  They will help people get in final blows to achieve their kills they are looking for.

Team Tathers!  The Most Manly Team on the Island!

Killian

I'm a hypogrifte!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2013, 06:58:33 PM »

For Fun!

For Freedom!

For Pec Oil!
FirstAmongstDaves

Does other things too.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2013, 05:29:21 AM »

Has anyone killed a Squid by themselves..I must assume some fearsome warrior has, and I should like to join his club to make up for my Elephant failings for you see they never forget..

Ibn al Xuffasch's large squid kill was a solo effort. Much XP->AP conversion (6000 XP, from memory).

Guys, please take OOC fireballs to the General Discussion forum.

Read my stuff!!! -  www.worldcomicbookreview.com
gridflay

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2013, 03:46:24 PM »

...This chap has over 800 shargle kills yet if I kill 900 bats do I deserve to be above him?...

It does seem odd, but remember that those of us who haunt the stats pages are well aware of these differences. My Victor has a large number of kills, but is obviously not as accomplished as, say, AlexanderRM (whose one-of-everything approach is astounding), or mouse's extraordinary spider hunter (how many FAKs did that take!?). I don't know how many people look at the stats with any frequency, but those who do are already taking these things into account.

Having said that, if you're gonna hunt, you'll need a squid at some point, or we'll say mean things behind your back. Wink

Good luck out there.
Vandaxxan

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2013, 04:55:38 PM »

Thank you for those whom have offered to hunt some of the larger game, I do appreciate your offers but I must decline..if one runs from Elephants one must face the Python and Squid alone...although I would be willing to help others if they seek such game..Tathers runs a very good club at this I seem to recall.

I have killed both a giant squid (2 actually) and a python by myself, with no XP conversion. The Python took 2 days and the squid 1 or 2 I think. I can't be certain if they were damaged by others or not but there was no one else around and they had a lot of HPs. I just woke up at full APs and they were right there. Darts can do a lot of damage in 70+ APs and in both cases I had about 60 darts and a sword. The python is definitely the hardest creature to kill in Shartak, the squids were relatively easy.

I don't have a club.
Killian

I'm a hypogrifte!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2013, 08:34:00 PM »

Fairly impressive Vandax, I don't think I have that kind of energy for the game anymore, I hope Jalal gets his goal.

I think what he means by club is writing/notches on a wooden bludgeon, could also potentially have rainbows and ponies and such.

Like, if I had a club I'd want Babe Ruth to autograph it for me--Babe Ruth the cannibal who ruthlessly eats babies.
Jalal

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2013, 03:31:31 PM »

Sorry for the confusion by Club I meant group

Words of wisdom today from a true warrior with over 2000 kills that I overheard about hunting;

That's easy. Carry all the loaded rifles you can. Don't bother with healing items. Be fearless

Well, he should have armed himself if he's going to decorate his saloon with my friend.
FirstAmongstDaves

Does other things too.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2013, 09:00:04 AM »

Tigers and alligators tend to have something to say about that.

Read my stuff!!! -  www.worldcomicbookreview.com
Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2013, 01:16:56 PM »

Hence why you are fearless.  Bloody wounds don't scare you.

Jalal

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2013, 02:09:15 PM »

You attack the elephant with a machete for 1 damage. You gain 1 XP. It drops to 56 HP.
You attack the elephant with a machete for 3 damage. You gain 3 XP. It drops to 53 HP.
You attack the elephant with a machete for 3 damage. You gain 3 XP. It drops to 50 HP.
You attack the elephant and miss.
You attack the elephant with a machete for 3 damage. You gain 3 XP. It drops to 47 HP.
You attack the elephant with a machete for 3 damage. You gain 3 XP. It drops to 44 HP.
An elephant attacks you for 4 damage.
Regaining your balance after what would have been a complete miss, you manage a glancing blow.
You attack the elephant with a machete for 1 damage. You gain 1 XP. It drops to 43 HP.
You attack the elephant with a machete for 3 damage. You gain 3 XP. It drops to 40 HP.
Regaining your balance after what would have been a complete miss, you manage a glancing blow.
You attack the elephant with a machete for 1 damage. You gain 1 XP. It drops to 39 HP.
You attack the elephant with a machete for 3 damage. You gain 3 XP. It drops to 36 HP.
You attack the elephant with a machete for 3 damage. You gain 3 XP. It drops to 33 HP.
You attack the elephant with a machete for 1 damage. You gain 1 XP. It drops to 32 HP.
You attack the elephant with a machete for 3 damage. You gain 3 XP. It drops to 29 HP.
You attack the elephant with a machete for 3 damage. You gain 3 XP. It drops to 26 HP.
You attack the elephant with a machete for 3 damage. You gain 3 XP. It drops to 23 HP.
You attack the elephant with a machete for 3 damage. You gain 3 XP. It drops to 20 HP.
An elephant tramples you for 4 damage.
You attack the elephant with a machete for 3 damage. You gain 3 XP. It drops to 17 HP.
An elephant tramples you for 4 damage.
You attack the elephant with a machete for 3 damage. You gain 3 XP. It drops to 14 HP.
You attack the elephant with a machete for 3 damage. You gain 3 XP. It drops to 11 HP.
You attack the elephant with a machete for 3 damage. You gain 3 XP. It drops to 8 HP.
You attack the elephant with a machete for 3 damage. You gain 3 XP. It drops to 5 HP.
An elephant attacks you for 4 damage. You die.

Akbar

It mushed have been something I ate.

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2013, 06:01:02 PM »

FEARLESS!!!
Graagh

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2013, 08:31:08 PM »

Sometimes you get the elephant, sometimes the elephant gets you.

Or you meet Graagh and he kills you, the elephant, and every living thing on the same square as you in a fungi-fueled rage  cool

Hunt humans instead.  It's more satisfying and, for the most part, they deserve it.  Especially the outsiders.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: