Shartak The Official Shartak Forum
Click here to play NOW!
January 23, 2018, 03:33:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Season of Red  (Read 11436 times)
Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2013, 11:53:24 PM »

You can always count on Munch!

Victor senses that Grunk the Pale pulls out a rusty dagger, "Eyes are my favorite....."
You attack Victor with a machete for 3 damage. You gain 3 XP. They die. You gain 38 XP.
Underworld log successful .
Deadzone log successful .
You carve pieces off Victor and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat.

Grunk got revenge off the silly outsider who killed him earlier in the week.

FirstAmongstDaves

Does other things too.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2013, 02:54:49 PM »

Calliope is The Munch?!

I'm faintly disturbed.

I don't see how the one precludes the other...you're already faintly disturbed.

You win.

Dread and malodiferous pirate FirstAmongstDaves is near Wiksik. He doesn't like cannibals. But then, he doesn't like anyone. He will keep an eye out for La Moonch.

Read my stuff!!! -  www.worldcomicbookreview.com
Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2013, 01:27:45 PM »

Grunk the Pale slams his machete into the skull of Chris Fowl, taking in delight of the gruesome scene, "The Fat Red Saint will bless me for this."
You carve pieces off ChrisFowl and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat.
You feel quite invigorated from the slabs of flesh you consume. You gain 3 XP.
You feel quite invigorated from the slabs of flesh you consume. You gain 3 XP.
You feel slightly invigorated from the slabs of flesh you consume. You gain 3 XP.

Dani

drama queen in recovery.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2013, 02:30:27 AM »

Seems like there's a lot of Fowls popping up.

http://www.shartak.com/profile.cgi?id=23960
http://www.shartak.com/profile.cgi?id=23953
http://www.shartak.com/profile.cgi?id=23955

Shroombaker says “Who was it that was looking for Dani al..la-ka-zam?
Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2013, 02:07:40 AM »

You say “Tried to kill someone in Durham, but couldn't find any there, so I guess a peaceful farmer can do.”

You attack Mr Scavvy with a machete for 3 damage. You gain 3 XP. They die. You gain 40 XP.
You carve pieces off Mr Scavvy and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat.
You feel slightly invigorated from the slabs of flesh you consume. You gain 3 XP.
You carve pieces off Mr Scavvy and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat.

Another one.

Jalal

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2013, 03:14:05 PM »

I like Scavvy thats harsh but then you are a cannibal!

Well, he should have armed himself if he's going to decorate his saloon with my friend.
Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2013, 01:27:19 PM »

You whisper to Lotte Brittle , “The season of red is coming little one. Prepare yourself!”
You attack Lotte Brittle with a machete for 3 damage. You gain 3 XP. They die. You gain 43 XP.
You carve pieces off Lotte Brittle and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat.

And now moving on to the next settlement, spreading some Christmas cheer.

Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2013, 04:57:16 PM »

Grunk actually finds people to kill in Dalpok!

Grunk the Pale enters the hut, blood dripping from the end of his rusty machete, "Nice to see you here young shaman. So, tell me, should I spare you?"
You say “I grow bored, you took too long.” (There was a six hour timeframe here).
You attack Babayescu with a machete for 3 damage. You gain 3 XP. They die. You gain 28 XP.
You carve pieces off Babayescu and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat. You gain 3 XP.
You carve pieces off Babayescu and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat. You gain 3 XP.
You step outside.

Note: Gorry Louis has indicated they have peaceful intentions and would appreciate not being killed.
Regaining your balance after what would have been a complete miss, you manage a glancing blow.
Unlucky or just clumsy? The blade snaps off and you're left holding the handle, which you discard.
Note: Gorry Louis has indicated they have peaceful intentions and would appreciate not being killed.
You attack Gorry Louis and miss.

Gorry attacks back, and vows not to heal himself, which Grunk agrees too.

Gorry Louis attacks you with a cutlass for 3 damage.
You hear Gorry Louis whisper “Nay heals - swashbuckle t' th' Davy Jones' locker or retreat.” with a slight accent.
You say “Works for me”

You attack Gorry Louis with a machete for 3 damage. You gain 3 XP. They drop to 34 HP.

Gorry Louis attacks you with a cutlass for 1 damage.

A little Dalpokian enters, along with his pet.

Little Bunny Foo Foo looks at his pirate enemy he looks at the cannibalistic predator. "I'm not sure who to kill right now."
A shargle bites you for 2 damage.

Grunk finishes the pirate and exits stage right.

You attack Gorry Louis with a machete for 3 damage. You gain 3 XP. They die. You gain 45 XP.

You carve pieces off Gorry Louis and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat.
You feel very invigorated from the slabs of flesh you consume. You gain 3 XP.
You say “That was a well fought battle pirate. Too bad you were the loser. And little Dalpok, you should fight the shargle, though it may be too tough for you.”

Simon
Shartak Developer
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2013, 08:25:25 PM »

[OOC]
But where's ArtemisFowl? and Butler, Holly and Mulch Diggums?

Yes, I read kids books a lot
[/OOC]

Dare I ask where the cannibals are going?
Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2013, 12:54:46 AM »

Nowhere, just a certain grotto at a certain time.

Calliope Grieve

Calamari.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2013, 04:38:53 AM »

The Munch enters, delicately sniffs the air--and emits the klaxon scream of a million slaughterhouses!!!
The Munch rips a cavenous hole ino your person, leaps inside, and consumes his way up and out!!!!
You attack The Adventurer with a knife for 2 damage. You gain 2 XP. They die. You gain 30 XP.
You carve pieces off The Adventurer and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat.
You carve pieces off The Adventurer and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat.
You collect the head of The Adventurer and clean it up before adding the skull to what you're carrying.
The Munch scoops your disembodied skull into his arms and, cooing like a mother deer does when no one sees, prances into the night.

Boredom = killing things.
FirstAmongstDaves

Does other things too.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2013, 02:21:25 AM »

Two cannibals, Anaapsomething  and Cnsumer, are terrorising York to the point that the city is almost deserted.

Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2013, 07:23:21 PM »

I can't believe how much fire I had to travel through to get to York.  Good for me though was how willing one of it's inhabitants was in falling to my machete!

You attack The Hierophant with a machete for 3 damage. You gain 3 XP. They die. You gain 43 XP.
You carve pieces off The Hierophant and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat.

AlexanderRM

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2013, 02:59:28 AM »

I like Scavvy thats harsh but then you are a cannibal!

Funny that I wasn't even the only one whose reaction was "Aww Scavvy, I like that guy". He always gives me free Pumpkin juice when I visit and keeps some of the roads maintained.

He's a Durhamite though so it's not exactly an issue for him to respawn and get back to his farm. I guess if you're going to kill peaceful folks (for kills or RP or the like), it's better to kill peaceful folks in/near their home villages than peaceful folks on the road.

(also Daves, the roads should be nearly fire-free, been spending far too much time checking and maintaining them since those fires broke out. Dunno why those fires are still around though; it seems like they're just self-perpetuating burning back and forth over the same territory with it regrowing as fast as they burn. Unless the guy has been lighting new fires over and over?)

FirstAmongstDaves

Does other things too.

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2013, 05:34:49 AM »

Attention Citizens of York!

I, fearsome, but handsome, nasty, but charming, ferocious, a tautology for fearsome, dread, but sexy pirate FirstAmongstDaves, have long prospered from your hideous and gruesome deaths.

But now, even my cold, black, charcoal-ly heart is seized by the extent to which these cannibal marauders have decimated your city. A sulphuric tear runs down my scarred cheek when I see that there is hardly any live left in the town, and it is surrounded by the fires of Hell!

A small orphan boy approached me in the streets of York today. He was shaken and wearing a torn shirt. He was pantless and his cheeks were bruised. "What is your name, small orphan boy?" I asked.

"The hierophant, sir, if you please," said the poor orphan boy. "Oh, sir, please save us from this terror! My cheeks are bruised!"

I laughed, roughed up his hair, perhaps too hard for I drew blood from his scalp, and gave him an apple. "Never fear, poor orphan boy! Pirates are here!"

"Won't someone think of the children?" the poor orphan boy cried.

"Come on, lad!" I said, and smacked him across the face with the back of my hand to cure him of his ennui, and then boxed both his ears to raise his spirits. "None of this defeatist gobstopple lollygagging! Pick up that tooth from the ground, and lets have at them!"

TO THAT END I have decided that, in exchange for, first, enduring praise; second, the solemn attentions of nubile York women (sorry Nihlia, don't get jealous); and third, the title "HERO OF YORK!" I will defend York against this cannibal scourge and avenge you all.

TO THAT END (Again), I have already killed the loathsome Thwozo.

Yours,

FirstAmongstDaves
Captain, Disco Volante
HERO OF YORK!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: