Shartak The Official Shartak Forum
Click here to play NOW!
January 19, 2018, 08:58:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Raid on Dalpok  (Read 9552 times)
Foo

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2006, 06:51:12 PM »

True that, great times it were. Read all about our whopping shipwreck adventures in this historic thread:

http://shartak.forumsplace.com/message164.html

lama
iz doin it rite akshully

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2006, 06:58:12 PM »

Doubled. Two weeks in shweet Slay-mart heaven

Gitboy

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2007, 10:10:30 PM »

Faking screenshots is kinda hard.  Saving the game page to your hard drive, editing the HTML, opening in a browser and taking a screenshot is far easier.

As for dalpok, I think we should start a campaign for everyone on the forum to start a new native character from dalpok to fight the invaders.  It'd be funny
Foo

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2007, 11:00:18 PM »

Faking screenshots is kinda hard.  Saving the game page to your hard drive, editing the HTML, opening in a browser and taking a screenshot is far easier.

As for dalpok, I think we should start a campaign for everyone on the forum to start a new native character from dalpok to fight the invaders.  It'd be funny

Yeah, true that, I started a new villager a few days before christmas and the never ending pirate supply is great for levelling!

Gitboy

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2007, 10:18:08 PM »

One of my characters spent a few months in the jungles going wreckwards, and it was pretty intense.  I'd recommend everyone do it once.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: