Shartak The Official Shartak Forum
Click here to play NOW!
January 22, 2018, 07:45:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: York.  (Read 9559 times)
Nighter

Ask me no questions; I'll tell you no lies

View Profile
« on: April 30, 2013, 12:22:32 AM »

So, how are things in York? Any sort of organised defence? Is there one even required these days?

Is it worth me coming back from the wilderness to rejoin my fellow Yorkers or is there nothing left for a warrior from the past to do these days?

York Coalition - Retired.
Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 01:13:59 AM »

There's a dude called Serious Ham down there killing anyone who crosses him and says he does it for York.

And Aphetto Kabal was a staunch defender of York and it's citizens, but it got boring, so I have him currently going in sane in the dunes, waiting for someone to find his treasure.

Maj. Arcana

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2013, 11:02:47 AM »

There's a dude called Serious Ham down there killing anyone who crosses him and says he does it for York.

Good man!

I'm not going anywhere now, and neither is my army of zergs!
Raffles

Swords 'n' silks

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2013, 06:43:03 PM »

You Yorkers must have a cloning facility for these chaps.
FirstAmongstDaves

Does other things too.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2013, 04:49:09 AM »

Hi Nighter...

Taking advantage of Aphetto Kabul's demise, FirstAmongstDaves (after 6 years of mayhem and murder, now maxed out with all skills) killed 6 Yorkers this morning. These killings happened with impunity, around the trading hut, in the streets to the west, and in the med hut. Fantaw is also hanging around killing people, and The Munch was in town recently. Also, a rogue Yorker called Sebaste killed another Yorker called Jacko in the ammo hut.

So there's still plenty of defending to do, I imagine. Serious Ham, -Blaze, and Fish Oil are York's only active defenders, I think.

Read my stuff!!! -  www.worldcomicbookreview.com
andrewbuff

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2013, 07:22:52 AM »

knew it was coming, fluffhead saw him in town with someone, went into the trader, was dead next time i logged in. also, wheres all the beer in york?

woodrow guthrie: a derby folk singer. out to map the entire island and bag some exotic game.
fluffhead: a york fellow who is helping operate the derby training facility. are you dtf?
FirstAmongstDaves

Does other things too.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2013, 07:23:42 AM »

Yeah, I was hoping for a real time fight with fluffhead, when I saw him going into the trader - but alas, he was alseep.

andrewbuff

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2013, 08:04:30 AM »

"fight" is a relative term i think. itd be more of a murder while he whines and bitches about being attacked.

woodrow guthrie: a derby folk singer. out to map the entire island and bag some exotic game.
fluffhead: a york fellow who is helping operate the derby training facility. are you dtf?
Muad'Dib

Muad "Maud" Dib

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2013, 09:38:01 AM »

"fight" is a relative term i think. itd be more of a murder while he whines and bitches about being attacked.

I like your style.

YEAH SCOUTS!

Trawling. Scouts and explorers alone can find extra stuff in the water.
I think trawling is appropriate because the classes feel like being in a pool of sadness.

Killian

I'm a hypogrifte!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2013, 06:30:17 PM »

Taking advantage of Aphetto Kabul's demise

That's not how you spell Alfredo Cueball.
andrewbuff

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2013, 12:45:34 AM »

i love logging in to see all my characters dead. another smelly pirate killed fluffhead! i like that york seems dangerous right now. well, at least kind of.

Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2013, 01:29:03 AM »

i love logging in to see all my characters dead. another smelly pirate killed fluffhead! i like that york seems dangerous right now. well, at least kind of.

Cause Aphetto left.

HE WAS PROTECTING YOU ALL!  SERIOUS HAM IS A SHAM!

FirstAmongstDaves

Does other things too.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2013, 02:33:23 AM »

I'm not sure Serious Ham is around right now.

And yes, once Aphetto left, York became a place to party. Improbably my pirate has survived a day in the open, without challenge. That would never have happened once.

andrewbuff

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2013, 03:56:11 AM »

damnit! fluff was gunna look for you but figured youd have been long gone by the time he stood back up. note to self: play game better. also, work on sentence structuring.

Billfred

The Fabled Owl of York

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2013, 05:15:08 PM »

Heya Nighter, the York Defence clans have died out now.
I'm currently playing as Pirate Eater. On my way to Durham to find pirates as there are none at the Shipwreck!

Billfred - Elephant Hunter - active
Bluebeards Leg - Trader - inactive
Getsome Food - York Patriot - inactive
Hexoatl - Healer and Exorcist - inactive
pirate eater - PK'er - active

Billfred (me) - troll, bad flamer, and tired.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: