Shartak The Official Shartak Forum
Click here to play NOW!
May 20, 2018, 01:01:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haunting Needs a Nerf  (Read 6215 times)
Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2013, 06:51:18 PM »

At once Aphetto Kabal had three ghosts haunting him.  Not once did these ghosts actually kill him, they actually killed a person who was attacking me at the time, which was humorous.

What was bad about it was the fact they took it personally.  I mean, come on, you where in York and not from York.  Just give the guy tea!

andrewbuff

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2013, 01:15:24 AM »

ive seen ladies who had breast cancer who got their chests tattooed, it didnt look like they had nipples. men's nipples are also useless. muad are you a feminist? i like the idea of a cooldown or limit to the use, but would it really be effective, i mean, its not like a ghost can find their murderer and immediately wail them to death, that kind of stuff takes a good amount of time to see any progress, at least in my experience. maybe we could have a new skill to make pumpkins stronger, or add it to faith. you know, like how a cross is only useful against a vampire if the person holding it has a strong faith. (i recently watched hellboy: blood and iron)

woodrow guthrie: a derby folk singer. out to map the entire island and bag some exotic game.
fluffhead: a york fellow who is helping operate the derby training facility. are you dtf?
Anthor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2013, 01:30:37 AM »

Killy's quote (in his sig block) about the nipples is what brought me to this thread!

Light Rising - A Massive Multiplayer Browser Based Game set in Space - http://lightrising.com/
Graagh

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2013, 01:47:32 AM »

Budd Dwyer has been haunting me for three months now.  Has yet to kill me or even get close.  A minor annoyance at best.
Muad'Dib

Muad "Maud" Dib

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2013, 05:28:24 PM »

(Not about the nipples though.. that is just well.. eh?)

Everyone has them. Some have firm points, some are barely discernible through layers, and some are displayed at every opportunity regardless of whether the audience has stated "I am interested in your nipples" or not. Cats have nineteen.

YEAH SCOUTS!

Trawling. Scouts and explorers alone can find extra stuff in the water.
I think trawling is appropriate because the classes feel like being in a pool of sadness.

andrewbuff

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2013, 12:22:35 AM »

pretty sure when were developing in the womb we have rows as well, i believe its why some people are born with a third. could easily be wrong though.

woodrow guthrie: a derby folk singer. out to map the entire island and bag some exotic game.
fluffhead: a york fellow who is helping operate the derby training facility. are you dtf?
Muad'Dib

Muad "Maud" Dib

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2013, 09:32:36 AM »

pretty sure when were developing in the womb we have rows as well, i believe its why some people are born with a third. could easily be wrong though.
does that happen to women, too? I can't decide whether that would be cool or really creepy.

YEAH SCOUTS!

I think trawling is appropriate because the classes feel like being in a pool of sadness.

Raffles

Swords 'n' silks

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2013, 10:25:56 AM »

Cats have nineteen.

I have just flipped my cat over and counted. You are a liar. After counting, I am left with only 8 and a very annoyed cat.

I've only managed one kill with Haunting, but it was very satisfying.
Muad'Dib

Muad "Maud" Dib

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2013, 10:53:57 AM »

Cats have nineteen.

I have just flipped my cat over and counted. You are a liar. After counting, I am left with only 8 and a very annoyed cat.

It's been so long since last I saw a cat Cry I had two so maybe that's the source of the confusion.

YEAH SCOUTS!

Killian

I'm a hypogrifte!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2013, 03:57:56 AM »

Cats have nineteen.

If I were quoting an ugly guy hostessing via suicidal emo girl I couldn't possibly be judged for relaying that information, but I could be judged for quoting them in the first place.
Muad'Dib

Muad "Maud" Dib

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2013, 12:50:12 PM »

Cats have nineteen.

If I were quoting an ugly guy hostessing via suicidal emo girl I couldn't possibly be judged for relaying that information, but I could be judged for quoting them in the first place.

took me a couple of reads but I lol'd

YEAH SCOUTS!

Killian

I'm a hypogrifte!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2013, 07:15:00 PM »

A media major told me I write prose better heard out loud. I don't agree because no one should read anything I write out loud.
Muad'Dib

Muad "Maud" Dib

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2013, 09:12:35 PM »

A media major told me I write prose better heard out loud. I don't agree because no one should read anything I write out loud.

I always read what you write out loud to my imaginary friends. I tell them it's modern poetry and then we have heated discussions about which it's the best side of the rack to hang the underwear and which the t-shirts.

I'm kinda bored yet I have a lot of stuff to do. I'm reading this novel about cats, and the other day a cat died and then the other cat changed his name so he had part of the dead cat's name in his name and that was soooooo cute because he is such a tsundere.

You know I've been trying to figure out what is this "kind" (race? whatever) of girl called. They have like fair skin and black straight-ish hair (a bit wavy, sometimes). Sometimes they have freckles, I think, but I dunno. I read once somewhere that they were "british" but somehow that hasn't helped my research any. I'm kinda pissed off at this point because I keep seeing them out in the city or in the subway and stuff but I dunno, I'm not gonna walk over and TALK to them or anything! Jesus. I miss my cats, too.

YEAH SCOUTS!

andrewbuff

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2013, 10:35:20 PM »

you hang your underwear?

Muad'Dib

Muad "Maud" Dib

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2013, 03:09:58 PM »

I don't like using a drying machine because socks get lost, so I just dry my clothes the slow way I guess. I enjoy the process of putting everything on the wire-things. Putting them away afterwards is a drag, tho.

YEAH SCOUTS!

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: