Shartak The Official Shartak Forum
Click here to play NOW!
April 19, 2018, 12:55:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wiksik or Bust!  (Read 5306 times)
Anthor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2013, 06:27:55 AM »

Thank you, Killy. The people of Wiksik are in your debt.

As for me, my last tendrils of control over Wiksik dissipated a few years back. (OOC- I'm currently having a hard time playing, just have lost the will at the moment. It has taken me 5 years to get to that point though... from playing obsessively, to having many awesome role plays and wars and contests.)

Light Rising - A Massive Multiplayer Browser Based Game set in Space - http://lightrising.com/
Killian

I'm a hypogrifte!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2013, 09:13:25 PM »

Hehe, cheer up my good man! Too many have annulled permanent deaths and farewell threads to show it's impossible to really leave. And there's not a day gone by recently where I haven't thought of hightailing it out of here. I'm not the only one who ekes toward quitting tomorrow and coming back by next week. I guess I've been injected with sentimentality for shartak!

If life in general has you tired, remember that our lives are among yours. Despite our age gap, if you were around the area I'd invite you to the amusement park. We could do fun things like intimidating the employees into giving special treatment.
Muad'Dib

Muad "Maud" Dib

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2013, 02:18:56 PM »

Hehe, cheer up my good man! Too many have annulled permanent deaths and farewell threads to show it's impossible to really leave. And there's not a day gone by recently where I haven't thought of hightailing it out of here. I'm not the only one who ekes toward quitting tomorrow and coming back by next week. I guess I've been injected with sentimentality for shartak!

If life in general has you tired, remember that our lives are among yours. Despite our age gap, if you were around the area I'd invite you to the amusement park. We could do fun things like intimidating the employees into giving special treatment.

No one goes to the park with me ;_;

YEAH SCOUTS!

Trawling. Scouts and explorers alone can find extra stuff in the water.
I think trawling is appropriate because the classes feel like being in a pool of sadness.

andrewbuff

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2013, 12:58:24 AM »

muad id go to the park with you...if i ever left my parents basement.

woodrow guthrie: a derby folk singer. out to map the entire island and bag some exotic game.
fluffhead: a york fellow who is helping operate the derby training facility. are you dtf?
Killian

I'm a hypogrifte!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2013, 01:06:59 AM »

Parks are essentially good hangouts, but they can be plagued by the worse sort of homeless and baddies in my experience. If by myself, I prefer a quiet shore with seashells to collect, hopefully near woods. And of course, self defense is always on the mind, once too often there have been psychotic goons.

btw, isn't shartak one big park? Everyone's always glad to meet up with Muad from what I hear. Cheesy
Anthor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2013, 01:38:24 AM »

Thank you for the offer, Killy. I'd gladly go to an amusement park with you. I haven't been to one in many years but my favorite was Alton Towers in England. I also worked on the Disney California Adventure park during construction for a year and a half. That was very interesting.

Light Rising - A Massive Multiplayer Browser Based Game set in Space - http://lightrising.com/
andrewbuff

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2013, 02:22:49 AM »

..."park" isnt some english slang for gay bar or something weird that im not aware of, right? it means a place with grass, and trees, and flowers and statues and stuff?  i mean, i guess it wouldnt kill me to go to a gay bar. maybe some gent will think im not hideous.

woodrow guthrie: a derby folk singer. out to map the entire island and bag some exotic game.
fluffhead: a york fellow who is helping operate the derby training facility. are you dtf?
Muad'Dib

Muad "Maud" Dib

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2013, 04:23:14 PM »

I was thinking about the stuff with the trees and open spaces and lots of people. I don't like those places, let's stay indoors instead.

YEAH SCOUTS!

I think trawling is appropriate because the classes feel like being in a pool of sadness.

FirstAmongstDaves

Does other things too.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2013, 03:31:58 AM »

bow chika wow wow

Read my stuff!!! -  www.worldcomicbookreview.com
Killian

I'm a hypogrifte!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2013, 08:22:48 PM »

rofl, I was thinking, "Shartak: A Personals Meetup Site for Lonely Guys and Cute Girls"

☑  strictly platonic
    women seek women
    women seeking men
    men seeking women
    men seeking men

^ I've browsed platonics section, and gays, or people trolling as gays, solicit sex, missing the point of the board.
Anthor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2013, 04:46:41 AM »

You forgot:

men seeking couples
men seeking blow up sheep

And

transgender couples seeking robots

Muad'Dib

Muad "Maud" Dib

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2013, 05:34:04 PM »

killy, do you want to go out in a date with me  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

we can go to the derby swamp and have a snack or two and then stop at the hanged misfit for some drinks  Kiss

YEAH SCOUTS!

Killian

I'm a hypogrifte!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2013, 07:13:34 PM »

Lol, if this isn't one of those unassuming invitations that turns out to be a cunning trap, why not? Send details with a PM, I need to farm for FAKs for the next day or two or I won't last the trek.

PUH LAH TOOOOON IIIIIIC
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: