Shartak The Official Shartak Forum
Click here to play NOW!
January 22, 2018, 07:55:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fellow pirates, I have never been lucky in Wiksik...  (Read 4866 times)
FirstAmongstDaves

Does other things too.

View Profile
« on: November 02, 2012, 02:56:57 AM »

Buccaneers, corsdairs, privateers and gentlemen pirates all, lend me your mangled ears:

Wiksik. None of us like it. There's no sea around it to hide in, there's organised defenders, and there is atrociously thick jungle filled with dangerous animals who will often kill you before you get near the village (indeed, a tiger nearly nailed me 20 paces out this morning).

I have never been lucky in Wiksik. I've hardly ever killed anyone there, and when I try to raid the place, I often find myself on the sharp end of a poison dart,  more recently fired by Godric, and in earlier times by the Wicksick (in my view, the best fighters in the game before they left with Shartak Version 1).

But today, I finally got lucky.

•2012-11-02 02:44
±FirstAmongstDaves killed ±Godric
•2012-11-02 02:42
±FirstAmongstDaves killed ±Abbas Doomweaver
•2012-11-02 02:40
±FirstAmongstDaves killed ±Kakepatis
•2012-11-02 02:37
±FirstAmongstDaves killed ±Ezekiel Jones
•2012-11-02 02:35
±FirstAmongstDaves killed ±Caller Whiteshroud
•2012-11-02 02:33
±FirstAmongstDaves killed ±yik
•2012-11-02 02:31
±FirstAmongstDaves killed ±Tischalla

Both the Council of Wiksik and the Necromancers' Guild have felt the hard steel of our sharpened blades and the rummy stench of our fetid breaths. I carved an arc of bodies extending from the healing hut down to the spirit hut.

This small victory goes out to any pirate who, like me, has ever been unlucky in Wiksik. >sniffs back tears<

Read my stuff!!! -  www.worldcomicbookreview.com
FirstAmongstDaves

Does other things too.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2012, 06:07:25 AM »

Oh dear, but Sock Monkey is sad:

Sock Monkey says “The peace talks are not really over and yet you kill them. You are a you know that. You could have waited until it was all over. Waited untill others had a say so and then do this.” with a slight accent. (2012-11-02 02:58)
Sock Monkey says “It was a great feat you did but so can anyone else drinking fungi juice. You really should have waited to make it mean something instead of just making yourself look like the jerk you are.” with a slight accent. (2012-11-02 02:59)

Setting side the fact that I have absolutely no idea what he is talking about (peace talks?), someone is getting IC and OOC dreadfully confused.

Witch Hazel

Honey, been there, done that.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2012, 07:20:20 AM »

Since you started it first with the OOC/IC I will post the following.

There is truth in Sock's statement. You use your Blue Hummingbird alt and ask for a alliance with the Council of Wiksik, The Guardians and the NG. When they are meeting to talk it over you attack with your FAD alt and kill them all. That was a great kill though.  Cheesy  I would think you should have waited until you had one of your role plays finished before starting another with the same group of players. Why are you acting so surprised that some players would get upset about this? IC or OOC this doesn't seem right. You could have not posted your brag or the quote from Sock so there wouldn't be all this drama which is probably going to happen now that you did. Looks like Sock killed you within minutes too so why didn't you post you had been killed along with Sock's quote?

2012-11-02 02:57
±Sock Monkey killed ±FirstAmongstDaves
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 09:11:05 AM by Witch Hazel » Logged

The Great Wraith of the NG - Witch Hazel
MUCK the road clearer extraordinaire!
Anthor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2012, 07:35:12 AM »

I was going to say that FAD hadn't gotten lucky in Wiksik because I wasn't there, but that didn't come out the way I meant it.

Light Rising - A Massive Multiplayer Browser Based Game set in Space - http://lightrising.com/
Witch Hazel

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2012, 07:39:48 AM »

hahaha. That's funny, Anthor.

FirstAmongstDaves

Does other things too.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2012, 08:11:12 AM »

I was going to say that FAD hadn't gotten lucky in Wiksik because I wasn't there, but that didn't come out the way I meant it.

Tee-hee. Anthor, you big flirt.

OOC: Hazel - well, there is in fact alt separation. I actually had no idea they were discussing anything about an alliance with Raktam. I did not even know it was a topic for conversation. I just saw a bunch of guys in the healing hut. So, yes, I was actually genuinely surprised by his tirade.

Sock Puppet in fact killed me twice. I could have mentioned it, but I'm not really bothered about that one way or the other. Besides, I'm a sitting target with fungi hangover: hardly a challenge.

Witch Hazel

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2012, 08:43:15 AM »

You can try and twist it all around as much as you like. You and several others know exactly what you did. Sock also has not killed you twice. You have killed him twice. Just to make sure this is said...you did not kill him in your fungi juice killing spree in case others reading think Sock was mad because he was just killed. It wasn't the case if you look at the list that were killed. I just wanted to make that clear.

Why are you trying to belittle his kill on you? Even if you hadn't drank a ton of fungi juice he would have found and killed you. You didn't have time for the hangover to manifest before he killed you anyway. Take it like a man that you are and admit what you did was poor sportsmanship.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 08:44:48 AM by Witch Hazel » Logged

Raffles

Swords 'n' silks

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2012, 10:47:53 AM »

An a alliance with the Wikkies? But they are our most hated enemies (i.e the geographically closest village)!

Told you to wait a week, Daves. I'd have tagged along.
Muad'Dib

Muad "Maud" Dib

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2012, 05:36:36 PM »

I'm not even sure who we did an alliance with Huh?

Well, I guess at least not all Raktamites are Dave's alts, right? :V

YEAH SCOUTS!

Trawling. Scouts and explorers alone can find extra stuff in the water.
I think trawling is appropriate because the classes feel like being in a pool of sadness.

Maj. Arcana

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2012, 06:23:54 PM »

Take it like a man that you are and admit what you did was poor sportsmanship.

Good God!

I wasn't aware she was starting to troll other people now.

A perfectly good IC thread ruined by the usual butthurt suspects.

I'm not going anywhere now, and neither is my army of zergs!
Witch Hazel

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2012, 08:41:31 PM »

Tongue FAD started it.

Maj. Arcana

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2012, 08:45:38 PM »

Actually Sock Monkey did, you defended him, and I think FAD has been going WTF? the entire time.

A familiar feeling.

Witch Hazel

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2012, 08:52:29 PM »

Setting side the fact that I have absolutely no idea what he is talking about (peace talks?), someone is getting IC and OOC dreadfully confused.

HAHA...wrong. He started the whole OOC right there. He's also trying to act all innocent trying to hide behind the word 'peace talks' when Sock was meaning 'alliance' and he knows it. Well, enough of this.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 08:55:00 PM by Witch Hazel » Logged

Maj. Arcana

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2012, 09:21:24 PM »

You know...you seem to operate under the strangest delusion that players somehow owe you an explanation for their actions, like you're an authority figure or otherwise widely-respected player (and you are neither). Now, this notion is odd in itself, but is outright ludicrous in the case of FAD, who I assume, given past history, doesn't believe there is any player here, past or present, who he needs to publicly account himself to. But, if such a beastie did exist to hear his sins, I assure you, it would not be a player who resembles, in thought and deed, a persistant diaper rash.

Well, enough of this.

Better for everyone here if you'd said that in your first post, or better still, said nothing at all.

Witch Hazel

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2012, 10:31:11 PM »

You are right Raffles. I am sorry that Dani constantly keeps bringing in his own issues into every thread he posts in and does not stay with what is being talked about in that thread. I do tend to side step just to poke at him once in a while which I really shouldn't. Personally, I am getting tired of hearing how he hates me, my family, The Misfits and Derby. Enough already. sheesh.

I still stand by what I said about how I think FAD should have waited until the alliance talks were over before attacking the same group of people with his other alt. Just voicing my opinion and opinion of a few others who can't seem to bring themselves to post their thoughts for some reason. You know me. I will.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: