Shartak The Official Shartak Forum
Click here to play NOW!
January 23, 2018, 10:12:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Imperial Court of Greater Raktam  (Read 47983 times)
Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #420 on: February 28, 2014, 12:58:00 PM »

And Neil just runs around and slays helpless animals.

Raffles

Swords 'n' silks

View Profile
« Reply #421 on: February 28, 2014, 06:13:19 PM »

Nonsense! She's a cloak hoarder and a gold miser! Both of which should rightfully be mine!
Nihlia

View Profile
« Reply #422 on: March 01, 2014, 02:15:16 AM »

Yeah, I'm vicious. True colours blah blah. Don't try to sound like you've made a difference here. Anyone who's been around long enough to argue with me knows I don't attack with weapons, I attack with words. It's my form of warfare. Non-violent.

Oh geez. I keep alternating between appreciating the chance to get really fired up and argue like a living torch for what I stand for, and wishing to just end this fast before things get really nasty.

Ugh, but yeah. I can only see this getting worse. Trashtalking not even trying to be concealed anymore. Started loading up my siege weapons again after last night just as a precaution, and if I'd keep on doing that this whole thread will end up covered in the dusty aftermath of philosophical ranting bombs. And geez, I got enough of those taking up page after page in my records! If I could get tired of myself, I would.

So for everyone elses peace of mind, how about just leaving it at agreeing to disagree?

Nihlia has a functionary purpose as a historian, healer and skeptic. She doesn't advance Raktam's interests because she doesn't recognize there are interests. Raktam is currently in a dormant phase of its existence, as often happens when empires over-extend: they collapse especially when the core of the empire is attacked. Nihlia provides a passive, reactive stewardship when that happens, as it has twice now.

Pretty much, Daves. Neutrality in most things, apart from valuing life and knowledge. When Raktam sleeps, I try to watch over it. Over the years, I've grown tired of organizing a lot on my own, so guess after a while I just settled down as a patient arbitrator for the most part. Unless I'm "triggered" in case of emergencies, when I help out tracking down killers, tell people who to watch out for, hand out artifacts to heroes... I just sit around keeping track of those visiting, noting most events down for posterity and handing out herbs to those who have been good. Santa always was a bit of a role model. I'm kind of like a living npc and occasional quest giver now, I suppose.

Nonsense! She's a cloak hoarder and a gold miser! Both of which should rightfully be mine!

Oh, you cheeky little scamp. You'll have to come tell me where you are first, if you want to get paid. And you know I don't just hire any kind of mercenary, so don't you try to make me jealous by playing around with those no-good troublemaker kids out there.

Killian

I'm a hypogrifte!

View Profile
« Reply #423 on: March 01, 2014, 02:46:19 AM »

Vicious like a snowpuff. But I did feel zzzzz, so yeah, leaving it here.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 02:48:42 AM by Killian » Logged
Dani

drama queen in recovery.

View Profile
« Reply #424 on: March 01, 2014, 03:07:47 AM »

Nah, I was always good Dani. Monkeys are among my favorite animals anyway. Anyway, we did that stand up act, we both know there's creativity in each other's somewhat unhinged heads!

The funny thing about peace is that anyone with a clue won't claim to get it. Sometimes people try to spread peace by lifting others up. Those people are above the ordinary, like when Andrew gave Dani that heavy sword after getting beefed on by him. Others choose to scorn and act like a douchebag. I'm definitely a douchebag sometimes, but then now is Nihlia, as evident by their true colors.

ah, to be fair, I liked you a lot more once Iceman left. And once you started hating on the zerg cults, of course, you became an inspiration.

That second sentence should be in small text but I never figured out how to do that. The forum isn't built with html, is it?

Shroombaker says “Who was it that was looking for Dani al..la-ka-zam?
Killian

I'm a hypogrifte!

View Profile
« Reply #425 on: March 01, 2014, 03:23:43 AM »

ah, to be fair, I liked you a lot more once Iceman left. And once you started hating on the zerg cults, of course, you became an inspiration.

That second sentence should be in small text but I never figured out how to do that. The forum isn't built with html, is it?

Text size manipulation is to the right of the panel, the button with an A with a protractor to its side.

I became an inspiration because I was as much of a lunatic as them, right? Right? :p

Iceman shouldn't have left. I mean, he was as insecure as any of us, but the forum needs more neutral sided types.
error

Shartak's least valuable player.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #426 on: March 01, 2014, 05:22:26 AM »

Iceman shouldn't have left. I mean, he was as insecure as any of us, but the forum needs more neutral sided types.

Yeah, he did pull off neutral in the way that he gave sh t to just about anyone. Neutral... but not boring like most neutral people.

Little Bunny Foo Foo The excitable adolescent.
Last Laugh The erratic antihero.
Alcohol Poisoning The easy-going auctioneer.
Killian

I'm a hypogrifte!

View Profile
« Reply #427 on: March 01, 2014, 06:07:00 AM »

He had a weird tendency to incorporate the word retard in his vocabulary. Generally I see not so bright people use that word. A bit like how insecure homophobes use the word faggot. Oh well, I use the d word, and I took an accurate online quiz that certifies I'm not an a-hole! I'm sure there aren't that many implications.

Sorry about talking about you like you'd never read this Oliver. I'll pay for pizza next time.
Grayson Hunt

Seafarin' Hearty - Edward McGill

View Profile
« Reply #428 on: March 01, 2014, 12:33:27 PM »

I loved most of Iceman's characters, my favorite being his cannibal who I could never outdo. He was always there, killed then the jungle swallowed him like a Predator. It's how I wish I could play.

Back on topic:

I think Raktam needs to give the cloak and fold to someone who truly deserves it. The men who attack day and night without pause. That takes determination and drive. It is what makes the game playable: In game conflict.

A true outlaw finds the balance between the passion in his heart and the reason in his mind. The outcome is the balance of might and right.
Mortis

Presented in BC [Brain Control] Where Available.

View Profile
« Reply #429 on: March 01, 2014, 03:30:21 PM »

If Raktam needs an antagonist, The Narrator could go on a murder spree or fight The Court again. That was fun for the whole family.

Muad'Dib

Muad "Maud" Dib

View Profile WWW
« Reply #430 on: March 01, 2014, 05:19:36 PM »

The posts! Read the posts, Mortis!

YEAH SCOUTS!

Trawling. Scouts and explorers alone can find extra stuff in the water.
I think trawling is appropriate because the classes feel like being in a pool of sadness.

Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #431 on: March 02, 2014, 02:14:30 AM »

Retard went and had another kid.

Killian

I'm a hypogrifte!

View Profile
« Reply #432 on: March 02, 2014, 03:52:34 AM »

I've been planning on drizzling my seed across the map, what happens when my favorite doesn't live up to my impossible expectations? Ditch the sod and fall back on BACKUP BABY!

sigh

I try to think the best of humanity but this forum isn't the proper platform for me to rant. Anyway, hopefully the spotlight returns to Raktamites proper.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: