Shartak The Official Shartak Forum
Click here to play NOW!
January 22, 2018, 08:05:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Imperial Court of Greater Raktam  (Read 47834 times)
FirstAmongstDaves

Does other things too.

View Profile
« on: October 25, 2012, 04:27:41 AM »

I'll post dialogue from discussions here.

Read my stuff!!! -  www.worldcomicbookreview.com
FirstAmongstDaves

Does other things too.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2012, 05:47:50 AM »

Chapter 1: Gorry Louis Raids Raktam

Hrothween the Mom Nailer says “I got a bunch of darts.” (2012-10-25 03:12)
Hrothween the Mom Nailer says “Who else we need to take down? We going to conquer anybody? ” (2012-10-25 03:13)

Blue Hummingbird says “Once we get together some fighters, and secure our homeland, we can consider the lands beyond our borders. That includes the abandoned city of Lamatam on the top of the mountain. No one lays claim to that place. Yet Raktam's territory has always included the Mountain of the Skygods. So, by right, the temple city of Lamatam should also be Raktam's. Our traditional enemy has always been Durham. The place they call New Haven was once part of a Commonwealth with Raktam. Durham has no rightful claim to it. ”
Blue Hummingbird says “In the fullness of time we will recover that lost territory and again instal a garrison to keep Durham in check. I understand that there is some sort of new occupier of the Fort.  I am happy for Raktam to parley with any new Governor, and that Governor may even receive our support. But Creedy, as we know the place, must be independent of Durham.”
Blue Hummingbird says "We have many friends in Wiksik, and even in Dalpok, though the Dalpoki ever dislike monarchy. The old regime in Derby was a friend: the Eastern Federation was the first to recognise our sovereignty.  I do not know these new people in Derby. Who knows how they think? York is a more ambivalent place in my mind. I neither care for them nor hate them. The shipwreck remains a blight. Rakmogak brings forth both the civilised and the perilous. Grunk the Pale was never a friend, but he was never an enemy. I hear he is back. Though they style themselves a "collective", Grunk was always Rakmogak's king. The only thing missing from his ritualised exertion of authority was a crown.”
Blue Hummingbird says “Unlike Raffles, I am not enamored of war. But our security is a different issue. Strike us, and we will strike back eightfold and more. The ledger is still owing with both Durham and the wreck. We should have no quarrel with anyone else. In any event, now is the time for diplomacy. To that end, we should send an envoy to Wiksik. The Council of Wiksik are worthy friends and we should reach out to them. Some joint cooperation in these days of depleted populations may be worthwhile.”
Blue Hummingbird says  “Amara, would you be willing to accept the role of Grand Vizier, and travel to Wiksik as the envoy of Raktam?”

Amara has joined the clan Imperial Court of Greater Raktam (2012-10-25 10:50)
Amara says “Very well, I shall travel out to Wiksik, who should I speak to? Ezekiel Jones?” (2012-10-25 10:54)
You hear Amara whisper “Give me your message and I will deliver it to the Council, Ezekiel was once a member of the Imperial Court correct?” (2012-10-25 11:02)

Nihlia says “Naturally, I'd advise against hostile action towards other home towns. Doing so, even under the guise of "retribution", would only breed further antipathy.” (2012-10-25 13:31)
Nihlia says “And an eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind. But by all means, make a ruckus. Draw attention to yourself. You're good at it. I'm sure it'll shake some life into this place.” (2012-10-25 13:32)
Nihlia says “Just remember where to draw the line.” (2012-10-25 13:33)

Gorry Louis kills Amara with a machete. (2012-10-25 17:22)
Gorry Louis hacks down on the cannibal, splitting through her skull, down through her nasal cavity, crushing teeth and cutting through her palate. He twists the blade out, then wipes it on the corpse. "Arrr." (2012-10-25 17:24)
Gorry Louis puts the sword back in its scabbard and makes a pose. "This be MUCH easier naow thet ol' Raffles begone! Praise th'skygods ter yer return, me zombie queen!" He tugs his forelock towards Hrothween. (2012-10-25 17:27)

Mazrim says “Turns out, I"m just not very good at tracking. I can't find him ” (2012-10-25 21:41)

Blue Hummingbird ritually decapitates the head of Amara
Blue Hummingbird says  “Better in my hands than the hands of our enemies. Mazrim, as it evolves, I am. A few more hours and I will take his skull.”
Blue Hummingbird gazes into the eye sockets of Amara's skull. "Grand Vizier, upon reincarnation, please go to Wiksik and speak words of friendship to the Council. Do as you will to Raktam's benefit."
Blue Hummingbird leaps to her feet, baring a machete. Several hours later she returns, dripping in sweat.
Blue Hummingbird says  “I don't know how he did it, but he has obscured his tracks. I scoured the western jungle but couldn't find him...”
Blue Hummingbird frowns. She ducks out of the hut and returns a few minutes later. "Found him. He's diagonal from here in Azguz's old hut, two SSW of the trader's hut. Its open season on Gorry."

Junkhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2012, 02:08:16 PM »

You say “Ezekiel Jones. I am Amara, I come to you on the behalf of Blue Hummingbird of Raktam's Imperial Court. We wish to combine our efforts and strike up an alliance with the Council of Wiksik.”
You say “During these trying times we must stand together, don't you agree??”
You give a gourd of tasty berry wine to Ezekiel Jones.
You give a wooden club to Ezekiel Jones.

Polybius says “Senuh my rargararshur to the Queeth, wuhorrverar you are messhurger.” with a slight accent.
Edward Theodore Gein killed Ezekiel Jones with the bludgeon of Mal.
You say “Oh! Let me try this one, "Send my regards to the Queen, whoever you are messenger?" I can just barely understand your language Polybius.”

Ezekiel Jones says “I am honored to recieve you here amara.”
Ezekiel Jones says “Long have i been a friend of raktam and it's leaders.”
Ezekiel Jones says “I believe that a formal alliance between our villages would most certainly be beneficial to both.”
Ezekiel Jones says “However, i do not presume to wield the authority to make such a decision myself.”
Ezekiel Jones says “I have summoned the Guardians and the Council here to discuss the matter.”
Ezekiel Jones says “Please extend my personal invitation to blue hummingbird to come and present her proposal in person.”
Ezekiel Jones says “Now if you will excuse me, i must find edward theodore gein and kill him.'
Ezekiel Jones says “I should not be gone too long.”
Ezekiel Jones says “edward theodore gein is dead.”
Jhelai says “Mornin'”
You say “Very well Mr. Jones. I will arrange a meeting at once. I thank you all for your kindness..”

Should I wait for the rest of the Council to make their decision??

-Amara
Maj. Arcana

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2012, 02:01:35 AM »

Inside the Gorrystani Consulate, Raktam

CravenCrow says “Hello there! I hope you don't happen to be the pirate that everyone has been talking about.” with a slight accent. (2012-10-27 23:16)
CravenCrow says “Well are you?” with a slight accent. (2012-10-27 23:16)
CravenCrow says “Wololo” with a slight accent. (2012-10-27 23:17)
CravenCrow says “It seems like you are.” with a slight accent. (2012-10-27 23:17)
CravenCrow says “Wololoo” with a slight accent. (2012-10-27 23:18)
CravenCrow says “Hohohohooooooooo” with a slight accent. (2012-10-27 23:18)
CravenCrow says “*me grunt” with a slight accent. (2012-10-27 23:18)
CravenCrow says “No wait” with a slight accent. (2012-10-27 23:18)
CravenCrow says “Thats not how it was supposed to work” with a slight accent. (2012-10-27 23:18)
CravenCrow grunt (2012-10-27 23:19)
CravenCrow says “There we go.” with a slight accent. (2012-10-27 23:19)
CravenCrow says “Pray tell me your name, good sir.” with a slight accent. (2012-10-27 23:22)
CravenCrow says “Actually, no need, I am not fluent in your barbaric tongue.” with a slight accent. (2012-10-27 23:22)
CravenCrow says “I have just slaughtered a monkey. Would you be interested in its skin?” with a slight accent. (2012-10-27 23:38)
CravenCrow says “Ah, I suppose not, you are a civilized fellow, after all.” with a slight accent. (2012-10-27 23:38)

Yer Gor' Louie, Duke o' Dalpok, fain accepts wit' grat'ude yer booty o' skint monkey, ser natty.

I'm not going anywhere now, and neither is my army of zergs!
Witch Hazel

Honey, been there, done that.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2012, 02:10:17 AM »

It looks like you posted in the wrong thread Maj. Arcana. Maybe you can move it to your own. This is for the Raktam/Wiksik alliance talks.

The Great Wraith of the NG - Witch Hazel
MUCK the road clearer extraordinaire!
FirstAmongstDaves

Does other things too.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2012, 02:25:15 AM »

Chapter Two: War with Gorrystan

A shaman has been busy preparing healing herbs and has left plenty of small bundles of herbs hanging from the ceiling whilst they dry out.

Carved on the wall is some writing. It reads “Cause no harm to the fair and innocent. Heal and assist the injured and weak. Do not judge by mere appearance, whether pirate, outsider, cannibal or native.”

Here you can see Mazrim, Nihlia, Etamoop Yum, and Neil Milhouse Tathers (48 of 50 HP).

Hrothween the Mom Nailer says “Check the GPS coords. I also put up a sign outside of the hut marked "Nailing Hut." Really, every village should have one, it isn't the 1500s anymore.” (2012-10-26 09:46)
Hrothween the Mom Nailer says “IMO” (2012-10-26 09:46)
Mazrim says “I am always happy trying to tackle any creature, big or small ” (2012-10-26 11:11)

Mr. Clean kills Hrothween the Mom Nailer with a heavy sword. (2012-10-26 14:22)
You hear Mr. Clean whisper “sorry to leave a mess” (2012-10-26 14:22)

Nihlia says “Tsk. Took too long going to the traders. Ran out of breath on the way back. Thought I'd remember not to do that by now.” (2012-10-26 16:13)

CravenCrow has joined the clan Imperial Court of Greater Raktam (2012-10-26 21:10)
CravenCrow says “Shall I clear the jungles invading Raktam?” (2012-10-26 21:51)

Hrothween the Mom Nailer says “That guy's a real dork. He should try chillin'. ” (2012-10-27 04:14)

CravenCrow says “I believe that there is in outsider SSW of our hut.” (2012-10-27 23:39)
CravenCrow says “Could it be that he is the legendary pirate raiding Raktam?” (2012-10-27 23:39)

Blackbeard kills CravenCrow with a cutlass. (2012-10-28 00:28)

CravenCrow says “It seems like I have just been murdered by Blackbeard.” (2012-10-28 01:00)

Darwin Saint-Luke smiles and gives a little bow. "Permission to enter the great court of Rakhtam? Presuming that's where this is. Blue Hummingbird invited me." (2012-10-28 05:30)
Darwin Saint-Luke says “GOD's peace and blessings be on this place and all who dwell within.” (2012-10-28 05:30)

Kali'na kills Darwin Saint-Luke with a wooden club. (2012-10-28 06:52)
Kali'na carves pieces off the body of Darwin Saint-Luke and begins eating! (2012-10-28 06:52)
Kali'na carves pieces off the body of Darwin Saint-Luke and begins eating! (2012-10-28 06:52)
Kali'na says “Think twice before you lie again, Darwin” (2012-10-28 06:52)

Hrothween the Mom Nailer says “Drama bomb. Sounds like somebody didn't get a call back. ” (2012-10-28 07:42)
Hrothween the Mom Nailer says “I got that Blackbeard guy, no problem. I told him a couple of times now, I says: "You wanna kill natives? You go to Wiksik, they're a bunch of emo geeks over there, be my guest!” (2012-10-28 07:47)
Hrothween the Mom Nailer says “I mean, they'll be all like crying in their Wheaties, all like "Blackbeard is here, oh dear Gawd, no!"” (2012-10-28 07:48)
Hrothween the Mom Nailer says “We're from Wicksidk, we're so emo!” (2012-10-28 07:49)

Voronoi collects the head of Darwin Saint-Luke. (2012-10-28 12:58)
Darwin Saint-Luke has mentioned Blue Hummingbird in their profile. (2012-10-28 15:53)

Blue Hummingbird says “I'm pleased Blackbeard seems to be having a hard time of it.”
Blue Hummingbird ducks out and patrols the village. In her absence, Gorry Louis murders
Etamoop Yum.

Maj. Arcana

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2012, 02:37:36 AM »

(2012-10-29 02:08) You attack Etamoop Yum with a machete for 3 damage. You gain 3 XP. They die. You gain 45 XP.
(2012-10-29 02:11) Gorry Louis raises his arm in a mighty backswing and buries the machete in the cannibal's forehead, breaking the shaft at the handle. The native falls on her haunches and slumps awkwardly to the floor. "Yar."
(2012-10-29 02:12) You say “Ye got yer guts fer puttin' out yer call fer Gor's meat but naow ye naught but yer guts an' garters, ma'rm."”

Nay, 'tis no war me an' yer others be wantin', jes' a mess o' fun. Ye kin visit me consulate if'n ye want a consult, yer zombie queen...yer natty got his directions good.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 02:39:42 AM by Maj. Arcana » Logged

FirstAmongstDaves

Does other things too.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2012, 03:38:33 AM »

You say “Ezekiel Jones. I am Amara, I come to you on the behalf of Blue Hummingbird of Raktam's Imperial Court. We wish to combine our efforts and strike up an alliance with the Council of Wiksik.”
You say “During these trying times we must stand together, don't you agree??”
You give a gourd of tasty berry wine to Ezekiel Jones.
You give a wooden club to Ezekiel Jones.

Polybius says “Senuh my rargararshur to the Queeth, wuhorrverar you are messhurger.” with a slight accent.
Edward Theodore Gein killed Ezekiel Jones with the bludgeon of Mal.
You say “Oh! Let me try this one, "Send my regards to the Queen, whoever you are messenger?" I can just barely understand your language Polybius.”

Ezekiel Jones says “I am honored to recieve you here amara.”
Ezekiel Jones says “Long have i been a friend of raktam and it's leaders.”
Ezekiel Jones says “I believe that a formal alliance between our villages would most certainly be beneficial to both.”
Ezekiel Jones says “However, i do not presume to wield the authority to make such a decision myself.”
Ezekiel Jones says “I have summoned the Guardians and the Council here to discuss the matter.”
Ezekiel Jones says “Please extend my personal invitation to blue hummingbird to come and present her proposal in person.”
Ezekiel Jones says “Now if you will excuse me, i must find edward theodore gein and kill him.'
Ezekiel Jones says “I should not be gone too long.”
Ezekiel Jones says “edward theodore gein is dead.”
Jhelai says “Mornin'”
You say “Very well Mr. Jones. I will arrange a meeting at once. I thank you all for your kindness..”

Should I wait for the rest of the Council to make their decision??

-Amara

That seems wise, especially since the Necromancers' Guild seems to be reconstituting, and with it there is an issue as to who is actually in charge in Wiksik.

CravenCrow

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2012, 07:39:42 PM »

Blackbeard murdered me rather rudely after I had that nice discussion with him. Or was it some other pirate?

The Storm of the Jungle.
Raffles

Swords 'n' silks

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2012, 08:14:04 AM »

So much to learn, little crow. Remember, you can always chat to him after he's dead. In fact, it's generally preferable.
Anthor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2012, 11:03:06 AM »

I'd throw my hat into the ring, but I'm currently on the run from The Hierophant a spirit walk with Nursie, and my hat's actually part of my cloak!

Did I mention that Nursie is hot AND wearing a nurse uniform? No? Anyway, I declare the Guardians and the Council to be my proxy for official duties whilst I am engaged in unofficial duties.

Light Rising - A Massive Multiplayer Browser Based Game set in Space - http://lightrising.com/
CravenCrow

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2012, 06:40:19 PM »

So much to learn, little crow. Remember, you can always chat to him after he's dead. In fact, it's generally preferable.

Wise words, old man.
Also traveling to York and seeing whats going on there. Not going to kill anyone. I Promise guys, you can believe me.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 07:53:49 PM by CravenCrow » Logged

The Storm of the Jungle.
FirstAmongstDaves

Does other things too.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2012, 12:50:49 AM »

Chapter 3: A conversation with Grunk the Pale goes badly wrong

The ghostly voice of Etamoop Yum says “Mmm. Jussst soo. Thank you.” (2012-10-29 03:29)
Mazrim says “Gorry is dead.” (2012-10-29 03:44)
Hrothween the Mom Nailer says “Any trouble brewin? Hrothween has darts comin' out of his .” (2012-10-29
05:11)
Grunk the Pale walks in, and looks around. His clothes are mere rags, his clubs seem to be infested with worms, "So, you've been wanting to see me, eh Queen. What makes you think I'd listen to you?" (2012-10-29 16:15)
Hrothween the Mom Nailer thrusts a Zima into the hand of Grunk the Pale (2012-10-29 18:07)
Hrothween the Mom Nailer says “Hey tough guy, have a Zima and relax.” (2012-10-29 18:08)
Hrothween the Mom Nailer says “You don't see Milhouse freakin' out over there, and he's a collosal geek.” (2012-10-29 18:11)
The ghostly voice of Etamoop Yum says “Hafta! Damn you!!” (2012-10-29 18:47)
Neil Milhouse Tathers says “Just biding my time, Hrothween. Just biding my time.” (2012-10-29 22:52)

Blue Hummingbird says “Thank you Mazrim, for disposing of Gorry.”
Blue Hummingbird says “Grunk, welcome. Your scalp seems to have become detached. Perhaps this will assist.”
Grunk the Pale gains 6HP from a healing herb.
Blue Hummingbird says “Have you met Neil Milhouse Tathers? It seems my former Grand Vizier has been fairly prolific in ways other than competitions. All of these progeny keep popping up like little mushrooms. When Neil was young, I told him that a rigorous physical regime would not only make him healthy, but render him attractive to the female gender. And - voila! - now he has been Mr Derby for some time. I don't like to stare too obviously at a man's pectoral muscles - it is a taboo to do so in our culture - but I really do sometimes have trouble keeping my eyes off them. They're just so... out there. Speculation that they are stuffed with healing herbs is untrue. They're all natural, just improbably well-rounded and perky. ”
Blue Hummingbird says “In any event, Grunk, to answer you I did not wish to see you. Our intelligence was that you had resurfaced - quite literally, it seems. As someone with experience in prolonged burial, I empathise. I do not believe we have any outstanding issues between Raktam and the Collective. I wish you and your people well. You are welcome to come or go as you will. Whether you listen to me is not a relevancy. I make no claim over you or your people. I only ask that while in Raktam you do not molest the population. That would not be well-received.”

Blue Hummingbird frowns slightly. "The Necromancers' Guild seem to have set up an embassy in the east of Raktam. How odd."

Jesus H Christ steps inside and bows lightly. (2012-10-30 04:11)
Jesus H Christ says “Greetings, citizens of Raktam.” (2012-10-30 04:12)

Dunjk enters seconds after Jesus and starts looking around from under his black, dirty hair. "... Hello." (2012-10-30 04:13)

Jesus H Christ says “We come in behalf of the Necromancers Guild. We were nearby and decided it would be interesting to spend the upcoming festivities with our neighbors.” (2012-10-30 04:19)
Jesus H Christ looks around and sighs. “I was hoping more of us showed up, but it seems they got lost somewhere in between...” (2012-10-30 04:21)
Jesus H Christ feels the air with a hand. “Such a heavy presence... You should try to keep low on saturated fats, you know. Red meat and all that, can be bad to your health.” (2012-10-30 04:36)
Jesus H Christ says “Fish? Yes, yes, that might be better... but I think bread is the thing for you. A fine bread made with the whole grain of Wiksik's golden pastures.” (2012-10-30 04:40)
Jesus H Christ says “Besides, fish stinks. And the stench sticks to your breath forever. In fact, I think I can still smell it even through your intangible form. I have a very keen sense of smell...” (2012-10-30 04:44)
Jesus H Christ says “...Or perhaps I'm just going senile.” (2012-10-30 04:45)
The ghostly voice of Etamoop Yum says “But Jesus.. didn't you tell us to eat the fishies.. and the br” (2012-10-30 04:53)

The ghostly voice of Etamoop Yum says “ead?” (2012-10-30 04:53)
The ghostly voice of Etamoop Yum says “and don't you suppose your” (2012-10-30 04:54)
The ghostly voice of Etamoop Yum says “body and blood are.. perhaps a little fatty?” (2012-10-30 04:54)

Dunjk says “Food that stinks is pretty good. Onions and fish are great.” (2012-10-30 04:56)
Dunjk says “... Though...” (2012-10-30 04:56)
Dunjk puts his hand in front of his face and tries smelling his breath. "Worst than the last corpse I saw..." (2012-10-30 04:57)
Dunjk says “But that's good.” (2012-10-30 04:58)

The spectral figure of Etamoop Yum nods (2012-10-30 05:29)

Hrothween the Mom Nailer says “Went on patrol up to that old fort. The trail is mess, needs trimming. I need some trimming too, but that's another story. I''ll head up again and chop back that hairy jungle growth.” (2012-10-30 06:37)
Hrothween the Mom Nailer says “Tonight I'm gonna pound some Zimas and relax, what with the hurricane and all, the low barometric pressure raises hell with my sinus. ” (2012-10-30 06:38)
Hrothween the Mom Nailer says “Is that the plural of sinus? Sinus? Or is it sinuses? I don't know, I never studied Portuegese. ” (2012-10-30 06:38)

Blue Hummingbird says “"Sinuses": I think "Sinai" sounds too much like a desert. And well done on patrolling Chikram. If not occupied, it menaces and harbours our foes. Otherwise... Welcome, Necromancers. ”
Blue Hummingbird says “The Festivities you refer to: here, we will no doubt find ourselves plagued yet again with werewvolves and zombified animals. It is a dangerous time, hardly festive.”
Blue Hummingbird says “the skygods do as they will, but may they preserve us from a zombified python. ”

Jesus H Christ says “Well, but isn't it nice?” (2012-10-30 09:45)
Jesus H Christ says “Here we are, denizens from every village in Shartak, together awaiting the return of the Old Ones.” (2012-10-30 09:48)
Jesus H Christ says “If we are to remain this way, I for one do not fear whichever creature dares haul upon us. A zombified python, you say? Make it a hungry zombified python.” (2012-10-30 09:51)
Jesus H Christ says “If we are to remain this way, I for one do not fear whichever creature dares haul upon us. A zombified python, you say? Make it a hungry zombified python.” (2012-10-30 09:51)

Nihlia says “Hrm” (2012-10-30 13:38)

Hrothween the Mom Nailer grabs a 6 pack of Zimas and a towel (2012-10-30 14:56)
Hrothween the Mom Nailer says “Alright folks, I'm heading up to Chickrub to clear out the jungle growth. Probably start a campfire and roast some marshmallows tonight. Peace out, yo.” (2012-10-30 14:57)

Nyoka Roho has joined the clan Imperial Court of Greater Raktam (2012-10-30 16:41)

Raiden says “Finish off the cannibal!” (2012-10-30 18:11)

Grunk the Pale says “HAHAH! What a joke young warrior. I came here to talk, not to kill, but here, what's the difference in Shartak eh? ” (2012-10-30 18:37)
Grunk the Pale kills Raiden with a machete. (2012-10-30 18:39)
Grunk the Pale violently shoves the machete into Raiden's body one last time, "Praise be Kril'Mangar." As he licks off the blood, he looks over to Blue Hummingbird, "Guess I should be going now, eh?" (2012-10-30 18:40)
Grunk the Pale carves pieces off the body of Raiden and begins eating! (2012-10-30 18:40)
Grunk the Pale carves pieces off the body of Raiden and begins eating! (2012-10-30 18:40)

Neil Milhouse Tathers says “I have no skills in tracking, young as I am and inexperienced. Would somebody please point the way toward that cannibal who murders within the Nihlia's healing hut?” (2012-10-30 19:31)

Mazrim says “I got him, he was in a hut to the SW.” (2012-10-31 00:02)

Vermillion

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2012, 01:48:35 AM »

Since I don't know much about you or how you govern Raktam Hummingbird, I've entrusted Ezekiel with the matter. He knows what's best for both villages.

I'd throw my hat into the ring, but I'm currently on the run from The Hierophant a spirit walk with Nursie, and my hat's actually part of my cloak!

Did I mention that Nursie is hot AND wearing a nurse uniform? No? Anyway, I declare the Guardians and the Council to be my proxy for official duties whilst I am engaged in unofficial duties.

Why should a man who gave up his kingship of our village over some card game care about Wiksik politics? You may have some say in Wiksik, not that of a "king'' though, for your sake I hope you understand that Anthor.

Maj. Arcana

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2012, 01:58:38 AM »

Since I don't know much about you or how you govern Raktam Hummingbird, I've entrusted Ezekiel with the matter. He knows what's best for both villages.

Why should a man who gave up his kingship of our village over some card game care about Wiksik politics? You may have some say in Wiksik, not that of a "king'' though, for your sake I hope you understand that Anthor.

He's all freed up now, after running away from me.

The Hierophant

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: