Shartak The Official Shartak Forum
Click here to play NOW!
April 21, 2018, 01:06:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Laws of York  (Read 10260 times)
Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« on: September 27, 2012, 02:26:33 PM »

The figure of Aphetto Kabal, clad in his purple cloak, his long hair blowing the breeze, and his back slung with what seems to be 30 rifles stands at the weapons hut at York.  He looks around at the tattered assembled crowd.

"Can everyone hear me.  EH!  CAN EVERYONE HEAR ME!"

What seems to be a manaical person dressed in a pink suit wearing a giant pink helmet actually seems interested in what Aphetto has to say, "Jolly good show chap!"  He's the only one though, the others are milling around doing their daily business.

"Right then, good show it is eh wot!  I'm Aphetto Kabal, staunch defender of York!  Look at my kills if you must, not one of them are Yorkers!  I only kill good ole fashioned natives or foreigners.  They shouldn't be allowed on York's wonderful shore!"

The chained up shaman in the middle of town whoops in excitement and seems to be agreeing with Kabal.

"Don't worry man, I consider you a good ole member of York, no worries there!"

The Shaman stops clapping and scowls at Aphetto.

"Right then, it's come to my attention ole chaps that my ways of killing foriegners are frowned upon in this establishment!  That I need to lay down a few rules, and maybe I'll get some support, so here's my rule!  YOU AIN'T FROM YORK!  YOU AIN'T WORTH THE BULLETS I PUT INTO YOUR SKULL!  YOU AIN'T FROM YORK YOU GONNA GET KILLED BY ME!"

The dressed up supervillaincackles with glee and appluads Aphetto.

"Oh, and GO BOVS!"

andrewbuff

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 04:05:55 PM »

Not to go on all-fours, that is the Law. Are we not Men? Not to suck up Drink, that is the Law. Are we not Men? Not to eat Fish or Flesh, that is the Law. Are we not Men?

(we are devo!)

woodrow guthrie: a derby folk singer. out to map the entire island and bag some exotic game.
fluffhead: a york fellow who is helping operate the derby training facility. are you dtf?
Smith

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2012, 01:23:28 AM »

Well, I and quite a few others disagree Mr Aphetto. You're already well established with our dear friend Kahuni and I can imagine you're going to end up seeing a lot of him.  Wink

error

Shartak's least valuable player.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2012, 12:34:23 PM »

Well, I and quite a few others disagree Mr Aphetto. You're already well established with our dear friend Kahuni and I can imagine you're going to end up seeing a lot of him.  Wink

With a smarmy attitude such as that the opposition shall rise with time.

Little Bunny Foo Foo The excitable adolescent.
Last Laugh The erratic antihero.
Alcohol Poisoning The easy-going auctioneer.
Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2012, 02:36:13 PM »

With a smarmy attitude such as that the opposition shall rise with time.

I don't get all the hostility, I'm merely kicking out the foriegners, I have no beef with good old honest Yorkmen.

Who seem to have a beef with me.  Which is unusual.  What I do is for the Glory of good ole York, eh WOT!

~Aphetto Kabal

Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2012, 06:00:01 PM »

2012-09-29 16:57
±Aphetto Kabal killed ±Gol D. Roger
2012-09-28 13:33
±Aphetto Kabal killed ±Avenging Force

Two more individuals taught the law of York, YORK IS FOR YORKERS, EH WOT!

~Aphetto Kabal

Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2012, 10:42:38 PM »

Wow, another breaker of the Laws of York.

You say “AH! SCARY NATIVE! York is for Yorkers, Eh wot! You won't harm these defenseless and misguided souls here while I'm around!”
You fire at Edward Scissorhands and miss.
You fire at Edward Scissorhands with a rifle for 5 damage. You gain 5 XP. They drop to 75 HP.
You fire at Edward Scissorhands with a rifle for 5 damage. You gain 5 XP. They drop to 70 HP.
You fire at Edward Scissorhands with a rifle for 5 damage. You gain 5 XP. They drop to 65 HP.
You pull the trigger and the rifle explodes due to a blockage.
You fire at Edward Scissorhands with a rifle for 5 damage. You gain 5 XP. They drop to 60 HP.
You fire at Edward Scissorhands with a rifle for 5 damage. You gain 5 XP. They drop to 55 HP.
You fire at Edward Scissorhands with a rifle for 5 damage. You gain 5 XP. They drop to 50 HP.
You fire at Edward Scissorhands with a rifle for 5 damage. You gain 5 XP. They drop to 45 HP.
You fire at Edward Scissorhands with a rifle for 5 damage. You gain 5 XP. They drop to 40 HP.
You fire at Edward Scissorhands with a rifle for 5 damage. You gain 5 XP. They drop to 35 HP.
You fire at Edward Scissorhands with a rifle for 5 damage. You gain 5 XP. They drop to 30 HP.
You fire at Edward Scissorhands with a rifle for 5 damage. You gain 5 XP. They drop to 25 HP.
You fire at Edward Scissorhands with a rifle for 5 damage. You gain 5 XP. They drop to 20 HP.
You fire at Edward Scissorhands with a rifle for 5 damage. You gain 5 XP. They drop to 15 HP.
You fire at Edward Scissorhands with a rifle for 5 damage. You gain 5 XP. They drop to 10 HP.
You fire at Edward Scissorhands with a rifle for 5 damage. You gain 5 XP. They drop to 5 HP.
You fire at Edward Scissorhands with a rifle for 5 damage. You gain 5 XP. They die. You gain 43 XP.
Underworld log successful .
You say “There we go, no problem mates, just making sure we are protected here in beautiful York!”

Raffles

Swords 'n' silks

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2012, 11:48:12 PM »

Heirophant 2: Heiro We Go Again!
Maj. Arcana

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2012, 01:24:28 AM »

Aphetto predates me.

I'm not going anywhere now, and neither is my army of zergs!
Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2012, 06:21:46 PM »

OOC: I believe I also predated the Hanged Man.  I use to give people maps of the island before I killed them.  But the trader stopped selling them...

Just was quiet about it before.

Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2012, 12:41:36 PM »

A cannibal preyed on the law abiding good people of York, but Aphetto tracked him down and showed him the way back home.

You fire at Tartar with a rifle for 5 damage. You gain 5 XP. They drop to 3 HP.
You give a map to Rakmogak to Tartar .
You say “Go back home foriegner”
You attack Tartar with a machete for 3 damage. You gain 3 XP. They die. You gain 45 XP.
Underworld log successful .

FirstAmongstDaves

Does other things too.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2012, 08:26:30 AM »

I love the extra twist of giving them maps home. Very funny.

Read my stuff!!! -  www.worldcomicbookreview.com
Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2012, 03:03:12 PM »

Keeping the city pure is tough work, especially when your targets are so damn dodgy.

You attack Henry Neuman with a machete for 3 damage. You gain 3 XP. They drop to 1 HP.
You whisper to Henry Neuman , “You should go visit this town instead.”
You give a map to Raktam to Henry Neuman .
Note: Henry Neuman has indicated they have peaceful intentions and would appreciate not being killed.
You attack Henry Neuman and miss.
Note: Henry Neuman has indicated they have peaceful intentions and would appreciate not being killed.
You attack Henry Neuman and miss.
You attack Henry Neuman with a machete for 3 damage. You gain 3 XP. They die. You gain 28 XP.

~Aphetto Kabal

Nighter

Ask me no questions; I'll tell you no lies

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2012, 12:35:22 AM »

York it seems is almost deserted, I did however find an elephant in a hut.......which was a surprise.

York Coalition - Retired.
Cobalt Manticore

"Shartak = Share +/- Take! Which Do You?"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2012, 03:33:43 AM »

Preying on The Law is more than okay by me, but abiding people I hesitate to strike down unnecessarily. Tongue

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: