Shartak The Official Shartak Forum
Click here to play NOW!
April 19, 2018, 12:54:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hunt for his Daughter  (Read 8429 times)
Muad'Dib

Muad "Maud" Dib

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2012, 10:52:19 PM »

Oh my god, my sides.

YEAH SCOUTS!

Trawling. Scouts and explorers alone can find extra stuff in the water.
I think trawling is appropriate because the classes feel like being in a pool of sadness.

Katie Calhoun

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2012, 11:02:45 PM »

o.0  Neil? You manly man you.

Katie Calhoun-Bartender 
Blaktoof says “You permit yourselves to be lead at the nose by some toothless juggalo teen-grandma whose hobby is running an imagniary bar.     
A parrot squawks "I know where the heavy sword is. Follow me!" (2011-01-22 19:54)
A parrot squawks "Katie has a big fat butt" (2012-02-10 17:06)
Cold Seether

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2012, 01:13:31 AM »

Some parent you are... can't even let the kid have hair!

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." - Abraham Lincoln
Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2012, 02:47:07 AM »

Where do you think I get my glorious mane from?

Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2012, 11:55:15 AM »

You say “Ah there you are, been looking for you. You already seem much more able that that imposter who walks around and pretends he's my son.”
You say “I tried to explain I wasn't even his father, but the boy couldn't even understand spirits. Here's hoping you actually can.”
Neil Tathers studies his daughter, "It seems you can. Guess you pass the first test. Didn't even know there was one."
You say “And you have killed The Law. Admirable kill. Though peace is usually the first answer, someone like the Law doesn't enjoy that courtesy. He's worse than some savages from that skull island.”
You say “So I suppose to came here to be mad at me and yell at me, or something along those lines. Everyone who has visited me has done that. Except for Fluffhead out there, who just likes getting drunk.”
You say “He also has a fascination with sticking crabs in his pants. Weird stuff. You may also claim to be my daughter, but I would need to find proof of that before I can say for certain you are.”
Neil Tathers taps a ghostly finger to his equally ghostly chin, "How do we go about that......."
You say “You claim to be born during the time I was possesed by Fenris. I don't have many, if at all, memories of that time. So I can't use my memory as an accurate gauge.”
You say “Hrmmm.....do we have to prove it? I mean, you are inifinitely more capable than the other twist calling himself my son. We know that for certain. ”
You say “You don't seem to go around indriscriminately killing everyone you meet. Which is always good.”
Neil Tathers throws his ghostly arms wide, "Welcome my daughter!" He tries to hug you, though he can't really get a good enough grip. "Oh well. Welcome to my tower. How can I help you?"
Noema Bathory-Tathers tosses a gold coin into the air and catches it. The coin shows heads.
Noema Bathory-Tathers smiles. "Well, the temptation is to exorcise you in a fit of adolescent pique, but that would probably cross the line."
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “Fenris is the Wolf who ate the moon in the final days. Did you eat any moons?”
Game news has been added. Contact Shaman confirmation
You say “Yes, that urge seems to compel most people here. It is of no consquence however, I would just float back.”
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “Well, that's not nice is it.”
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “I had a sad and lonely childhood. With my headhunter father possessed by a Scanadanavian apocalytic wolf spirit and my mother kissing the bottom of a millenarial Templar doomsayer, there wasn't much ”
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “time for doing the things the other kids did: putting ants in captured pirates' nostrils and playing "kick the skull". I often sat by myself. I contemplated the nature of the skygods in order to ”
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “whittle away the long hours. And I noticed something. Everytime I did something or said something, I'd hear this clicking. click click clickety click.”
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “It sounds like oversexed grasshoppers. So much for quintessential heres”
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “- SORRY - music of the spheres.”
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “Made anxious by a combination of my genetic heritage and contemplation of what lay beyond the azure cup under which we breath, I decided to make friends with a turtle.”
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “I called the turtle "Splashy". Not only was it onomatopaeic, but it is also a cool name for a turtle.”
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “Splashy and I were playing in the shallow waters east of Rakmogak. I saw a dark shape in the water. Blood surrounded the corpse like the expanding wings of the angel of death.”
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “It was an outsider. He had been flayed by sharks. Ragged pieces of flesh orbited his crushed skull like grisly, bale moonlets.”
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “It was an horrific way to lose one's innocence, the skipping of childhood eclipsed in a moment in the still waters of unnatural death.”
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “Wayward though my infacy was, it did not prepare me for the site of small fish feeding on cranial fluid, the eyes looming out from their sockets, semi-detached and gently swaying in the sea's movement”
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “as if of their own volition. I gagged on bile and tried to swim away from the sight as quickly as I could.”
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “But then I hard a noise. It was a low moan. Could this chewed abomination have spawned a ghost?”
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “It was then I realised, to my utter horror, that the corpse was still alive.”
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “With his brains leaking from his temples, his face devoid of muscle and skin, and with his bare ribs playing host to sea creatures...”
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “... he was still alive.”
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “In the village of Wiksik, small children are tease each oher with stories of The Law, the shadow menace, the stealer of joy. We know him by his purple jacket. It has as much potency to us as tales of ”
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “the fat red saint at year's end. The Law is a thing of nightmares, but a thing which is real, which steals the life of aunts, uncles, cousins, friends, small children, babies in their cots.”
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “The Law has haunted us for generations, a baleful thing as real as the plague, but with malevolent sentience. The Law is the worst of humanity.”
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “And he kills in our village. So, imagine my emotions when I saw the shambolic thing floating before me and Splashy wore a tattered purple jacket.”
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “It was then that horror left me. My slate of emotional turmoil was wiped clean. I knew what I had to do.”
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “Some in my village might have said to leave him to his torment, let him be tied to the rack of the ocean and let the fish do their work.”
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “But I knew I had to show him the mercy he had deprived my village folk. I drew a knife and plunged it into his heart.”
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “The undead man's chest hissed like a wounded squid, inhuman gasses and black blood spurting into the air, creathing a purple froth in the water.”
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “He sank then beneath the waves. The last I saw of him was his body spilling down the sandbanks of the crystal water, trailing blood like a cloth, tumbling into submarine depths.”
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “As he tumbled down and disappeared into the ocean's night, so too did my childhood tumble away.”
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “I turned to my only friend, Splashy the turtle. Splashy could not look at me. He turned and swam away. I never saw him again.”
Noema Bathory-Tathers sighs. "The burden I carry is not a heavy one. Both justice and mercy had been served."
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “Yet every night I dream of tumbling purple, swirling ink, and how my small knuckles trembled on the blade's hilt. Killing The Law seemed clear in my mind, but my hand's tremours betrayed some other”
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “deeper repulsion, some miasma of loss, horror, self-loathing, and, yes, hatred. ”
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “On nicer nights I dream of Splashy and hope that he swims at depths not host to the rotting corpse of The Law.”
Noema Bathory-Tathers sits. "This recantation of the most explcit guidance I have ever had in my childhood drains me. Now, I will sleep"
Noema Bathory-Tathers closes her eyes and sleeps.
You say “/m bobs above his daughter, and protects her as best he can.”

Anthor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2012, 11:54:29 PM »

You climb inside.
You say “Hello Noema, Eliza and I are outside... we mean you no harm. In fact I'm here to say hello to your father. May the skygods rest his soul.”
You say “I will return a bit later.”
Noema Bathory-Tathers gains 3 health from a healing herb

You say “Hello Noema. How are you?”
You say “I knew he had enormous pecs, but his fingers must have been really strong to carve words into the stone work!”

Light Rising - A Massive Multiplayer Browser Based Game set in Space - http://lightrising.com/
Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2012, 11:49:44 PM »

I have arrived to the tower.

Thanksgiving and all held me up.

Anthor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2012, 12:53:50 AM »

Top of the Tower - Midway/Wicksick Island

An attempt to contact Neil Tathers

You hold a seance, but despite your best efforts you fail to sense a spiritual presence.
You say “Neil! Neil! If you can hear me... Eliza and I are going to try and bring Peace to Shartak Island and grant you your final wish.”
You say “Neil! If you can hear us, then take our words to the Sky Gods. Let them hear that their will, will be done. ”
You say “We are bringing peace to the island of Shartak”
Anthor trips over Neil's bony leg and lands on the floor
You say “Goddamit Neil! Dead, but still trying to trip me up!”
You say “When will you forgive me for past transgressions?”
You say “Now, where was I?”
Anthor picks himself up of the floor
You say “Yes, Peace! Peace for one! peace for all! Peace in every village!”

Eliza's Peace Dance

Eliza Day says “I eat my peace with honey. I've done it all my life. It makes the peace taste funny, but, it keeps it on the knife.” with a slight accent.
Eliza Day does a sad little twirly dance.
Eliza Day says “Too many ideas of peace. I want to learn where all the ideas come from” with a slight accent.
Anthor laughs at Eliza's peace poem
You say “Where do the ideas come from? That's a really good question and one we should discuss.”
You say “Some say all the ideas come from the Sky Gods”
You say “Others say that ideas are the b”
You say “Ideas are born from a shared consciousness... One that transcends life and death”
You say “When we link to that consciousness, we share sparks of information, that then take shape in our minds and become what we think of as ideas”
You say “If all of us have access to every idea that's ever been, or ever will be... Then perhaps there are no original ideas. Every idea is just a remake of an idea that already exists.”

Who the Hell is Roger?

You say “As for peace. What is peace? An absence of conflict? A state of harmony, where the people of the world unite and work roger”
You say “OOC - gah stupid on screen keyboard!”
You say “and work together as one people, one nation, united under the Sky Gods.”

Twist appears out of nowhere and frightens Eliza

Eliza Day looks horrified.
Eliza Day says “Twist! All of your clan are dead. Or missing. ” with a slight accent.
Eliza Day says “The Last of The Pwotters. ” with a slight accent.
Eliza Day shakes her head sadly
You say “Good Lord, it's”
You say “Twist! Long time no see, old friend.”
You say “Twist, Eliza and I are bringing Peace to Shartak!”
Eliza Day says “The black eyed ones with vinegar!” with a slight accent.

At last Neil Tather's Ghost Appears... fresh from eating some incorporeal thanksgiving dinner

The ghostly voice of Neil Tathers says “WHOA! I got more guests! HEllo all! How is it going?”
The ghostly voice of Neil Tathers says “Twist! Some girl who I have never meet before, welcome to my tower! Well, not really my tower, but seeing how I haunt it, it's my tower now. ”
The ghostly voice of Neil Tathers says “And welcome Anthor, you still going around preaching your version of peace to the island?”
The ghostly voice of Neil Tathers says “I also hope none of you go around harassing my daughter. She's doesn't need it.”
You hear Neil Tathers let out a haunting scream coming from all around you.
The ghostly voice of Neil Tathers says “That was my rendition of Paradise city. What do you think?”

Eliza is not impressed

Eliza Day says “Ineffective.” with a slight accent.
You say “Neil Tathers, you heard our call,”
You say “Now you're up in spirit, you seem very small!”
You say “Yes, we're here to bring peace,”
You say “On earth to one and all.”
You say “And we won't harass your daughter,”
You say “Oh no, not at all.”

Light Rising - A Massive Multiplayer Browser Based Game set in Space - http://lightrising.com/
Anthor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2012, 06:33:59 AM »

Neil's voice doesn't quite reach Eliza's ears

You say “Yes, Neil, I'm still preaching peace to the island. ”
You say “In the hope that someday, somehow, it will happen. Give peace a chance!”
You say “Eliza and I are travelling the island to talk with all the people of our fair land”
Eliza Day says “Neil. I am very sorry. For some reason I can hear it when you scream but not when you speak. I am going to try and learn some things on the island and then return. Please accept my apologies for ” with a slight accent.
Eliza Day says “earlier ill manners. Sharks make me exceedingly grumpy.” with a slight accent.

Anthor asks Neil's Ghost for advice

You say “Well Neil, what do you suggest as a path to peace?”
The spectral figure of Neil Tathers taps his ghostly fingers on his ghostly chin, "Ah, island wide peace. I'm afraid that will be impossible, let me explain why."
The ghostly voice of Neil Tathers says “First you have the rogue killers, like the Law and his ilk, they will never listen to anyone, they hardly talk themselves.”
The ghostly voice of Neil Tathers says “Then there is the clans, like the Necromancers, who belive they secretly rule the island, and the Collective, who listen to no one, not even themselves.”
The ghostly voice of Neil Tathers says “Then you have the Misfits, who only care about themselves, and the various police clans of York, who only care about keeping out anyone who isn't from their fair city”
The ghostly voice of Neil Tathers says “But your biggest obstacle to peace will be Blue Hummingbird. When I was under her leadership, I brokered many a peace treaty, only to have her break them all when she saw fit.”
The ghostly voice of Neil Tathers says “Watch out for her, and her silver tongue. She lies. Alot.”

Noema & Anthor discuss Blue Hummingbird's Mangoes!

Noema Bathory-Tathers says “I was in Raktam in the healing huit for a while. blue Hummingbird is very pretty. But for a queen, she should wear more clothes.”
You say “Thank you for responding, Spirit Neil. I will think upon your words and talk shortly”
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “I suppose that if you are a queen you can wear whatever you wish. But a leather buckskin bikini?”
You say “Her clothing is inappropriate for a Queen, Noema?”
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “Well, I guess you only wear a jock strap and are the King of everything, so royalty does as it wishes.”
Noema Bathory-Tathers gives you a crab.
Noema Bathory-Tathers smiles. "Hva e acrab. Something to help cover up."
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “Oh, one doesn't appear to be enough. I don't know why Raffles calls you "Chipolata". Its not true. Here, have another crab.”
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “Gosh, still not enough. If I had a spare backpack, it might do the trick. Don't you get cold in that get-up?”
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “Well, try a third crab.”
You say “I keep myself well covered, Noema. I have a cloak of green, sewn from the finest thread that heads can buy.”
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “Its the absence of material under the cloak.”
You say “I'm not sure why he calls me Chipolata. You must be confusing me for some other Native King if you think I'm going around half naked.”
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “I assumed it was a way of projecting authority, by showing everyone your broad chest and manly endowment.”
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “It is hot here on Shartak. Its not like anyone wears furs.”
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “Oh, except for Blue Hummingbird. She has a bear skin cloak. But she is too busy showing off her bust to ever wear it.”
You say “Projecting something I guess. Not sure authority would be the right word.”
Noema Bathory-Tathers sighs. "I hope I get that big one day. Maybe I'll start drinking goats milk."
You say “It is rather too hot to wear fur o. The island, except perhaps at the top of the mountain”
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “Well, a septer is symbolic for more than one reason...”
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “I've never been there so I don't know. ”
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “Hey Dad! Wake up! Should we help Anthor be king of the island or not?”
You say “Well I'm sure if you drink your milk and do your exercises then you'll grow to whatever size you want to be.”
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “Honestly, you try having a dead guy as a dad. Spends most of his time in the nether regions.”
You say “And if not you could always borrow Queen Hummingbird's blow up bikini tops.”
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “No, not those sort of nether regions, Anthor! Don't look like that!”
You say “I already tripped over his bony leg.”
Noema Bathory-Tathers smiles knowingly. "There are rumours that Hummingbird mis-uses mangoes."
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “How is it she gets so many followers? If you were a booby woman you'd have a legion too.”
You say “It is cool that you get to visit him here on this beautiful island, and he talks from the other realm!”
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “Men! They can't help but stare and then they become susceptible to any sort of command.”
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “Oh, sure. But he never cooks. He never cleans. Soemtimes I feel like I'm the grown-up and he's the child. ”
You say “Yes, I'm sure I'd have a lot more follower if I had boobies like Queen Hummingbird, but I don't think it works with the hairy legs so well.”
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “I keep telling him, "Don't leave your bones lying around! pick them up and put them away!"”
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “And yet look at this mess. A rib over here, pelvis over there, skull upside down... UTTER. CHAOS.”
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “I'm stick of picking up his corpse and tidying up in this tower. He needs to pull his weight more.”
You say “I have enjoyed talking with you Noema, unfortunately I need to meditate for a while but I will return a little later.”
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “Except, of course, he's weightless. And intangible. If he had poltergeist powers he might clean this mess up.”
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “But he says, "Oh, no. the sky gods didn't give me the power to move stuff and put it away. They gave me pecs!"”
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “Well, pecs don't keep this tower clean.”
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “Especially intangible ones. Enjoy meditating. I'm going to go and burn the island down.”

FirstAmongstDaves

Does other things too.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2012, 09:10:38 AM »

Gosh. Blue Hummingbird's image is going to have to change to something more regal.

Read my stuff!!! -  www.worldcomicbookreview.com
Anthor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2012, 08:44:06 AM »

Norma becomes a Fire Starter

The ghostly voice of Neil Tathers says “Why should I clean, I don't even make a mess child!”
The ghostly voice of Neil Tathers says “I'm a ghost, what type of mess can I actually make!”
You say “Norma, you shouldn't set fire to the island! ”
You say “ooc - Noema, I mean. stupid auto correct. ”
Nighter scratches out what was carved on the wall.
Nighter carves something onto the wall.
You scratch out what was carved there before.
You carve "The final resting place of Neil Tathers." A body is propped up on the wall, staring out into the waters. His fingers have carved the word Peace into the stone work. onto the wall.
Eliza Day shoots a look at Anthor.
Eliza Day says “Being stuck in a tower on a small island doing all the housework often leads a girl to arsonism.” with a slight accent.
The ghostly voice of Neil Tathers says “Don't worry about the signage Anthor, it resets daily, magical and all that.”

Eliza returneth

The spectral figure of Neil Tathers looks surprised, "Eliza, you are back, can you understand me?"
The ghostly voice of Neil Tathers says “HOW ABOUT IF I YELL!”

You hear Neil Tathers let out a haunting scream coming from all around you. x 20

The ghostly voice of Neil Tathers says “Or...if....I....ta....lk......slow....ly.....” with a slight accent.
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “You're making a huge mess with your bones, Dad!”
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “Also, you didn't answer the question. SENILE. ”

Twist picks up girls, even when in a coma

Noema Bathory-Tathers says “I've been thinking about going to York, hiring out my services as an exorcist, hanging out at Twist's place, drinking some goats milk. What do you say, Dad?”
Noema Bathory-Tathers guzzles some goats milk. "Hey, Twist, go Bovs!"
You say “Thank you for letting me know, Neil. I was annoyed that it was overwritten, but glad to hear it comes back.”
You say “Ah Noema, don't let that Twist take you to York. He can't be trusted with the ladies, and you're far too young.”

Give Peace a Chance

You say “Neil, perhaps with organization and agreeement to work together, some of those stumbling blocks to peace can be overcome”
You say “I realize it's a difficult thing to achieve, but even if not 100% successful, perhaps the violent ones can be controlled at least and the peaceful allowed to live in, well... peace”
You say “Obviously it will take an alliance of epic proportions, one that so far Shartak has not seen, but I think it's worth a try”
You say “Why's Twist so quiet? Has he lost his voice? It's not like him, usually he has a big mouth”
You say “Yes, I imagine being stuck in this tower cleaning up after Neil's bony might turn anyone into an arsonist, Eliza... you're right.”

Got Milk?

Noema Bathory-Tathers guzzles more goats milk. She starts to become more... voluptuous.
Noema Bathory-Tathers winks. "Oh, but an alliance is different from being King. I'm happy to support you in your kingishness if Dad thinks its a good idea. But don't quibble with words like "alliance"."
Noema Bathory-Tathers drapes her arms suggestively around Twist's neck. "Go Bovs!" she purrs.
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “My mom wouldn't have approved of a King, unless it was Ethir Wrathwain. And, speaking of that, what do you do about the outsiders? They'll never accept a native king.”
You say “That seems a little too fast for the goats milk to work, Noema. Are you sure you haven't plundered Queen Hummingbird's wardrobe?”

Nighter

Ask me no questions; I'll tell you no lies

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2012, 06:24:27 PM »

The Dark Nighter Rises  Wink

York Coalition - Retired.
Anthor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2012, 02:46:16 AM »

Misunderstandings Abound

The ghostly voice of Neil Tathers says “Some stupid shaamn had to summon me into the water for no reason.”
The ghostly voice of Neil Tathers says “If you go to York daughter, you will be killed for not being a Yorkmen. It's just how they are.”
The ghostly voice of Neil Tathers says “Peace for the island would be a huge undertaking. In case you haven't noticed, I'm a ghost. Huge undertakings don't interest me anymore.”
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “Along with cleaning up, apparently.”
Eliza Day says “Noema. How old are you?” with a slight accent.
Eliza Day says “Hello, Hafta! Neil! I'm afraid I can not yet hear you. ” with a slight accent.
Eliza Day looks frustrated
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “Does anyone understand her gibberish?”
Eliza Day says “Daddy issues and no formal education! Neil, you should be ashamed of yourself.” with a slight accent.
You say “Eliza was asking how old you are, Noema?”

Hafta Arrives

You say “Hello Hafta”
Hafta watches the spirit dance in the air.
Eliza Day says “I did not light fires, Hafta. Only my betrothed may tell me what to do.” with a slight accent.
Hafta says “You should be flesh or dust, Mighty Tathers. The spirit was meant as a journey, not a destination.” with a slight accent.
Hafta tosses a handful of rune-marked sticks onto the floor. They land indicating Fire, Fire, Earth and Earth.
The spectral figure of Neil Tathers looks closely at the rune sticks, "See, balanced! I'm fine the way I am!"
The ghostly voice of Neil Tathers says “Noema, Eliza also said I've giving you a crappy education. Not too sure how that is my fault, but oh well.”
Hafta says “As I explained to your daughter, Mighty Tathers, they are only sticks. What could dead wood possibly know?”
Eliza Day says “Please accept my apologies, Hafta. Your original gruffness led me to believe that.. well.. this island has been less than welcoming. Iam upset to learn that Hisao will not be joining us. ” with a slight accent.
Eliza Day says “I had felt, quite strongly that he was a friend. I'd been waiting on the beach for him so that a friend would be there with healthiness and mangoes right after the long swim.” with a slight accent.

Neil Wails a Lot

You hear Neil Tathers let out a haunting scream coming from all around you. (a lot, cut for sake of thread boredom!)

Noema attacks Eliza for no reason

Noema Bathory-Tathers says “Someone needs to take the soap out of that woman's mouth. Did she really bad mouth my education?”
Noema Bathory-Tathers slaps Eliza Day.
Eliza Day stamps on Noema's toe.
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “Bitch!”
Noema Bathory-Tathers says “Where did she run away to, little rhino snot?”

An unfortunate ending

You say “You made a terrible faux-paux when you slapped Eliza, Noema ”
You say “If I hadn't promised Eliza that I would contain my anger, there would be trouble. ”
You say “As it stands, our discussion is at an end. ”
You say “Neil, your daughter has no manners. That is of course not your fault. May the sins off the offspring not be placed upon their father. ”
You hear Neil Tathers let out a banshee wail coming from all around you.
You chant and focus the negative energies at the spirit. You gain 2 XP.

FirstAmongstDaves

Does other things too.

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2012, 03:35:46 AM »

The Dark Nighter Rises  Wink

Long time no see, old foe .

Read my stuff!!! -  www.worldcomicbookreview.com
Cobalt Manticore

"Shartak = Share +/- Take! Which Do You?"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2012, 06:50:50 AM »

Scorponok carves something onto a tree.
Scorponok holds up a gruesome skull.
Scorponok scored ciritical victory on the pretender to the throne of darkness and shadowy chaos, only to lose track of the victory dinner after but two bites.
Scorponok swings a jolly jack o'lantern around.
Scorponok also... notices the Tathers has.. an offspring!
You say “Yes, it seems she is my daughter Scorponok, but she is also strangely silent. I hope I didn't scare her.”
If Memory serves, That would be a Little after the day that Scorponok fought The Law, and The Law Lost. 

Grin

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: