Shartak The Official Shartak Forum
Click here to play NOW!
January 22, 2018, 08:00:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hunt for his Daughter  (Read 7867 times)
Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« on: September 14, 2012, 02:24:33 PM »

Weariness pulses through Neil's bones, the ache in Neil's eye pulses with renewed agony.  Neil won't have much time left, this second wind Neil was granted to have his hunt by the forces that be, but Neil will try to find her.  To find Neil's lost daughter.

Tredging to the town of Wiksik, Neil picks up familar signs of life.  Stopping at the decaying hut of the necromancers Neil allows himself a quick grin.  It is fitting that this place seems rotten with decay, seeing as it was one of their own who caused his own grevious injury and almost killed him.  They may have simply run into their supposed secret underground lair, but Neil doubts it.  Their backstabbing ways...wait...A bent twig...

Neil gets down on one knee and looks at the twig, and the small footprints around it.  A familar scent wafts across him, and he stops.  Ponders.  Searching the area around the hut proved fruitless, the tracks were too old, several other people Neil knew have been here, the alluring Calliope, the strange Keiichi, the insane Anthor, but this certainly has a distinct pattern.  She was here.

Looking into the woods, Neil feels the tug to Midway all the way to his bones, but his heart was telling him to find this daughter, before the insanity she was inherently born with overtakes her.

Maj. Arcana

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2012, 03:26:00 PM »

Give us a hint. Is she...big-boned like her father?

I'm not going anywhere now, and neither is my army of zergs!
Muad'Dib

Muad "Maud" Dib

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2012, 06:02:38 PM »

Or big-breasted? I MEAN pecs?

YEAH SCOUTS!

Trawling. Scouts and explorers alone can find extra stuff in the water.
I think trawling is appropriate because the classes feel like being in a pool of sadness.

Anthor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2012, 07:17:21 PM »

I can confirm that Neal Tather's daughter is alive and extraordinarily beautiful (of course, having those 2 parents). I met her in the Trader's Hut in Wiksik a week or so ago.

Light Rising - A Massive Multiplayer Browser Based Game set in Space - http://lightrising.com/
Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2012, 02:05:14 PM »

Thank for your information Anthor, she wasn't there when I arrived though.  I am going to head to Derby to see if I can find some trace of her there.

~Neil Tathers

Lt Alfred

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2012, 05:17:45 PM »

I have seen her entering the Misfits bar and babling some words in native language before leaving, I was shocked and almost dropped my stash of fermenting berry wine.
Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2012, 03:15:02 PM »

Upon entering the town of Derby, I instantly notice the signs of a hated enemy within it's borders.

I must be careful about asking my questions about my daughter's whereabouts, in case I anger some old enemies.  Unless, her whole purpose was to trick me into following her to this trap.  Either way, I must deduce the reasoning behind this.

Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2012, 03:25:52 PM »

I have since left Derby, the trail has run cold, and my enemies where closing in on me.  I now stand on the edge of Tarak's Spit, wondering if I can even find her before the cold embrace of death comes back to find me.

Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2012, 02:08:16 PM »

I stand at the cave that leads ot Ragmogak, and I wonder to myself if these tracks I see around the mouth lead to that place of darkness, or away from there.   I must hurry, the call to return to Midway Island grows stronger.

Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2012, 04:36:11 PM »

The light blinds me for a moment as I leave the caves, and I stumble off in a random direction.  I see that people have traveled this direction before, and I stop, seeing a young girl over the horizon.

She turns around and I notice something, she has my eyes.

I grab her in a bearhug, "Daughter."

Maj. Arcana

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2012, 07:56:49 PM »

So who is the Tathers spawn?

I'm not going anywhere now, and neither is my army of zergs!
Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2012, 08:43:49 PM »

So who is the Tathers spawn?

You'll find out if they actually talk to me.

Muad'Dib

Muad "Maud" Dib

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2012, 11:41:10 PM »

Are you pursuing her because she escaped home and doesn't want to get grounded now?

Are you going to spank her Shocked Shocked Shocked

YEAH SCOUTS!

Trawling. Scouts and explorers alone can find extra stuff in the water.
I think trawling is appropriate because the classes feel like being in a pool of sadness.

Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2012, 01:20:40 PM »

Scorponok carves something onto a tree.
Scorponok holds up a gruesome skull.
Scorponok scored ciritical victory on the pretender to the throne of darkness and shadowy chaos, only to lose track of the victory dinner after but two bites.
Scorponok swings a jolly jack o'lantern around.
Scorponok also... notices the Tathers has.. an offspring!
You say “Yes, it seems she is my daughter Scorponok, but she is also strangely silent. I hope I didn't scare her.”

This may be a bust, if she continues to be silent, Neil is heading back to Midway where someone can kill him and he can go back to haunting the halls.

Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2012, 08:01:08 PM »

OOC: Okay, the person isn't responding.  I'm heading back to Midway.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: