Shartak The Official Shartak Forum
Click here to play NOW!
April 20, 2018, 01:49:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TO WAR!  (Read 23736 times)
daaad123

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2012, 05:53:57 AM »

Indeed! I know for a fact we'd rather just get drunk 
Raffles

Swords 'n' silks

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2012, 09:03:52 PM »

2012-08-29 20:01
±Raffles killed ±Kovacs
2012-08-29 19:59
±Raffles killed ±The Monster of York
2012-08-29 19:58
±Raffles killed ±Nolo
2012-08-29 19:56
±Raffles killed ±Faharo
2012-08-29 19:54
±Raffles killed ±Andrew Smith
2012-08-29 19:52
±Raffles killed ±Divine Shadow
2012-08-29 19:50
±Raffles killed ±Wheelchair Harry
2012-08-29 19:50
±Raffles killed ±Reisen
2012-08-29 19:47
±Raffles killed ±Zephyrine Dufaure
2012-08-29 19:44
±Raffles killed ±zombiekiller
2012-08-29 19:43
±Raffles killed ±Anthony Z
2012-08-29 19:41
±Raffles killed ±Paul Freed
2012-08-29 19:37
±Raffles killed ±tisler

Did I miss anyone? If so, could I have their name and current location?
Catachan

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2012, 09:11:18 PM »

This is just sad and makes me regret even joining this game. We just had half our clan wiped out by 1 guy. Way to go, chaps.
* Catachan throws his hands in the air and leaves

Logan Ehntholt, Leftenant and York Colonial Corps Diplomat

A man of wealth and taste, he held a general's rank while the Blitzkrieg raged and bodies stank. He looks pleased to meet you.
Raffles

Swords 'n' silks

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2012, 09:15:04 PM »

Awww, but I brought you some backpacks!

Naturally, I accept your surrender. And not because I've run out of weapons and have crippled myself for the next week or so. No, it's because I am merciful and compassionate. Bask in my gentle nature.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 09:18:07 PM by Raffles » Logged
Catachan

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2012, 09:21:32 PM »

Naturally, I accept your surrender. And not because I've run out of weapons and have crippled myself for the next week or so. No, it's because I am merciful and compassionate. Bask in my gentle nature.
Yeah, you just killed a bunch of newb players. Your compassionate nature is vast and unheard of. We shall build statues in your honor and name you Raffles, The Male Mother Teresa of Shartak because your gentle nature is awe inspiring.

A man of wealth and taste, he held a general's rank while the Blitzkrieg raged and bodies stank. He looks pleased to meet you.
Smith

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2012, 09:24:30 PM »

Yeah, you just killed a bunch of newb players. Your compassionate nature is vast and unheard of. We shall build statues in your honor and name you Raffles, The Male Mother Teresa of Shartak because your gentle nature is awe inspiring.
Oooooooooooor the rest[/i[ of our members can decapitate him and stick his head on a spike, then we can party to cover up this minor embarrassment!

I like the second option. It involves more alcohol.

Raffles

Swords 'n' silks

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2012, 09:28:33 PM »

No, no, I like the statues idea. Perhaps with my features set in a stern-yet-loving frown, symbolising my love for all islanders. Can we get little cushions at the base, so people's knees aren't hurt when they worship?

Anyway, we're all agreed the war is over, peace reigns on both sides and no-one needs to pursue me. Excellent.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 09:30:36 PM by Raffles » Logged
Kovacs

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2012, 09:32:39 PM »

No, no, I like the statues idea. Perhaps with my features set in a stern-yet-loving frown, symbolising my love for all islanders. Can we get little cushions at the base, so people's knees aren't hurt when they worship?

Anyway, we're all agreed the war is over, peace reigns on both sides and no-one needs to pursue me. Excellent.

Riiiiiiight.

And as for the statues, maybe we can have them shoot alcohol into a fountain? And we have Raffle's kind, loving face be depicted being used as a volleyball by our members. Its a win win for all sides.
Smith

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2012, 09:33:45 PM »

Raktam is your home, correct? We may visit, taste the local cuisine and such things.  Wink

Raffles

Swords 'n' silks

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2012, 09:45:50 PM »

I'm sure once Daves arrives, you won't have time for vacations. Where are you Daves?! You can't have a raid without a crew!
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 10:17:59 PM by Raffles » Logged
Katie Calhoun

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2012, 10:21:41 PM »

Don't tell me you got your silk shirt all bloody, Raffles.

Katie Calhoun-Bartender 
Blaktoof says “You permit yourselves to be lead at the nose by some toothless juggalo teen-grandma whose hobby is running an imagniary bar.     
A parrot squawks "I know where the heavy sword is. Follow me!" (2011-01-22 19:54)
A parrot squawks "Katie has a big fat butt" (2012-02-10 17:06)
FirstAmongstDaves

Does other things too.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2012, 12:54:30 AM »

I'm sure once Daves arrives, you won't have time for vacations. Where are you Daves?! You can't have a raid without a crew!

Oh, this morning I woke up, stretched, strolled the gardened promenades of York munching on a croissant, sucked up the smells and sounds of its bustling streets, killed some guy called InfernoBlaze, and bought some wooden club souveneirs at the Traders Hut in order to get my 100XP on a new trade (we don't all have heavy swords and the trader seems to be out of bullets).

I'm actually looking for old York veterans The Hanged Man and Aphetto Kabul, but they seems to have run screaming into the jungle at mere mention of a pirate raid.

Twist! Can't you massage these people into shape so they can put up a respectable fight? I was hanging out in town for a day recovering my AP without a single challenge.

Read my stuff!!! -  www.worldcomicbookreview.com
Smith

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2012, 12:58:35 AM »

Is a respectable fight when a high level character kills a load of new characters? Very courageous, and honourable! No wonder you pirates are so loved.

Raan'dul

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2012, 03:40:44 AM »

This game? Newb players? High level and new characters? What are you drunk Yorkers on about?

GH

You attack the tiger and miss. Pausing a moment to reflect on this, tackling the tiger with your bare hands might be considered crazy!
Catachan

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2012, 05:33:35 AM »

This game? Newb players? High level and new characters? What are you drunk Yorkers on about?

GH
OOC: He forgets that this is a RP thread. I myself let it slip a bit earlier when I was still reeling from the devastation that happened.

IC: The drunk Yorker, who happens to be my commander, was saying that he finds veteran members of the island ambushing and slaughtering new arrivals to be un-honorable, and less of a shock that a lack of a challenge would present itself in the face of such hardened adversaries that have been trained in murdering deadly creatures like Alligators, Elephants, and other such beasts. He is, to put simply, very unhappy with the means of our bloody massacre.

That is what I think he said, anyways. The liquor gets to him sometimes.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 05:40:47 AM by Catachan » Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: