Shartak The Official Shartak Forum
Click here to play NOW!
January 23, 2018, 10:18:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Muad's Trifling Thread of Trivial Testing  (Read 10611 times)
Muad'Dib

Muad "Maud" Dib

View Profile WWW
« on: August 21, 2012, 11:56:59 PM »

Just leaving this here. I made this a while ago, sketched it two whiles ago, and got the pm with the general idea like five whiles ago from andrewbuff because I just can't come up with stuff. I added the sword part tho.
I got a camera so now I can photo these things. I suppose I could retouch it a little bit to get the dirty things out and also my lights are all yellow afaik and I still don't figure out how to make the camera to adjust to the light setting I like.

script by andrewbuff, yay

I also drew how I picture Simon in my head.

And this is from the time I was in the NG with Jesus and always had so many bottles of fungi and didn't know what to do with them so I ended burying them around or giving them to the other guys. Now I see Eyes Of and wave my fist in the air angrily while screaming "Why!?". Also with a touch of Muad and my bassist player who was very short lived.

Aaand... there's this other thing... which I've been working on... but I suppose I'll wake until I get a wiki account and more pics before I post anything. Those who know, uh, know. You know. That thing.

ps: note to self, I have to remember to make raan'dul's avatar, lol
pps: anthor don't punch me. they made me doitiswear.

YEAH SCOUTS!

Trawling. Scouts and explorers alone can find extra stuff in the water.
I think trawling is appropriate because the classes feel like being in a pool of sadness.

Anthor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2012, 07:26:53 AM »

Maud (& Andrewbuff!), that's freaking awesome! You know you've made it in life when you get mentioned in a comic strip!
* Anthor bows gracefully

Light Rising - A Massive Multiplayer Browser Based Game set in Space - http://lightrising.com/
error

Shartak's least valuable player.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2012, 04:15:06 AM »

Muad's an artist.

Little Bunny Foo Foo The excitable adolescent.
Last Laugh The erratic antihero.
Alcohol Poisoning The easy-going auctioneer.
Muad'Dib

Muad "Maud" Dib

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2012, 03:46:07 PM »

I did this while thinking about Killy Embarrassed Ok, maybe not really. I don't know what a Killy looks like so I drew Muadotsukis instead. Don't punch me. And please forgive neon. He doesn't know what he's doing. And is probably high on something, who knows. And I didn't sleep last night. What did I even do that for?

And this is for Eliza Day, because she said she liked the one in the story thread. Perhaps it's not the best, but it was done fairly quickly, so I don't mind doing another one...

I remember other people wanted drawings too, which I can make if they remind me, but I don't promise anything! Tongue Or perhaps..?

YEAH SCOUTS!

I think trawling is appropriate because the classes feel like being in a pool of sadness.

Nursie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2012, 06:54:54 PM »

tHANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!  thank you thank  you thank you !!  Cheesy
Killian

I'm a hypogrifte!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2012, 07:54:06 PM »

Lawl Muad, I could never find a reason to do that to you. When life sucks, people make art.

Eliza's so cute. I like the pleats on her skirt.
Akbar

It mushed have been something I ate.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2012, 08:09:42 PM »

Nice art Muad!  Grin

What kind of supplies do you use? If you don't mind my asking? I've recently started a lead holder collection. I need to quit, because it's become rather expensive.
Muad'Dib

Muad "Maud" Dib

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2012, 05:18:53 PM »

I just use whatever pencils and stuff I have lying around. I used to have this really cool and professional lead holder, but I can't remember what happened, it was a couple of years ago. And I also use ink pencils or something like that. Ideally I would use pens and black ink and all but I don't have the spare cash. I've been postponing the visit to the art shop for months now. Oh and sometimes those coal sticks work pretty neatly.

YEAH SCOUTS!

Akbar

It mushed have been something I ate.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2012, 04:57:46 PM »

Cool! I have a collection of mechanical pencils and the staedtler 2mm lead holder. I like to doodle, but I'm not quite as talented.  Wink
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: