Shartak The Official Shartak Forum
Click here to play NOW!
April 25, 2018, 04:14:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cannibal Holocaust  (Read 12338 times)
Dani

drama queen in recovery.

View Profile
« on: May 26, 2012, 05:02:11 PM »

...the last new post was january? Jeezus.

So I name my group cannibal holocaust. We kill anybody, anywhere, but emphasis on the jerks who stole the skull throne--come to skull isle for details--we also kill each other, if they're weak, let's say under 44HP. A cannibal who can't hold his own is worthless. Also, Cannibals have to put their kills into the ground--skullposts. Pay your dues or go to Hell.

Shroombaker says “Who was it that was looking for Dani al..la-ka-zam?
Raffles

Swords 'n' silks

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2012, 12:11:41 AM »

I thought you'd left? And I got rid of the Skull Throne because it was murder on my posterior.
Killian

I'm a hypogrifte!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2012, 02:12:22 AM »

Should we expect a humerus throne instead? Or at least stick one in the middle of the seat. It'd be funny.
Dani

drama queen in recovery.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2012, 02:50:17 AM »

I thought you'd left? And I got rid of the Skull Throne because it was murder on my posterior.

Pretty much. I'm just putting the idea out. If no one's interested, i'll go back to lurking.

G3N

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2012, 07:54:12 PM »

Sounds good - It would be nice to have some kind of organsied cannibal force rampaging around the island once more!

When I return to Rakmogak, it usually feels like some kind of ghost town where you could get picked off at any time - by other cannibals even.

characters:

Pirate/Idiot: G3N

Cannibal: Master Teeth

Hired Killer: Kamikui

Shaman: Rill
Vermillion

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2012, 04:25:18 AM »

Sounds good - It would be nice to have some kind of organsied cannibal force rampaging around the island once more!

When I return to Rakmogak, it usually feels like some kind of ghost town where you could get picked off at any time - by other cannibals even.

Malice agrees, we cannibals have stayed in the shadows for too long.

G3N

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2012, 03:40:00 PM »

But is this group a clan? A social movement? Or is it just a suggestion that cannibals should get their act together?

I'm currently away from Rakmogak, but is there any movement going on there? Rousing speeches, calls to arms, public sacrifices.... that sort of thing.

Anyway after I've tied up that Wendigo business, I'll head back to Rakmogak and see if there's any signs of life.

characters:

Raffles

Swords 'n' silks

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2012, 04:24:54 PM »

I was there a couple of weeks ago, but no-one was home. Of course, being their king probably protected me from any danger.
Dani

drama queen in recovery.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2012, 05:07:32 PM »

Um...I guess if I were honest it feels more like a general suggestion, but that sounds really lame, so maybe...a social movement? I dunno, I just don't want to make another damn one-off clan that peters it out in a few weeks. I think I might hold the record for those.

I got the idea when I was in Rakmogak a couple weeks ago and noticed alot more newbies than usual and not much Collective activity, so not much of a direction for them. I made a few speeches and gave them some tips, then left, because, after all, hanging around Rakmogak is still sucky. One of the tips I gave, taking the tunnel to the mainland, turned out to be worthless, because the tunnel markers have mostly been destroyed, so I had to wander around for a week not knowing where I was going. I found the Wiksik exit only through blind luck and perseverance

I read somewhere that the Aztecs had to kill and disembowel a certain number of people every 52 years to feed the Gods or the Earth would explode. That sounds like a pretty good starting point.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 05:09:26 PM by Dani » Logged

Killian

I'm a hypogrifte!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2012, 06:06:55 PM »

I read somewhere that the Aztecs had to kill and disembowel a certain number of people every 52 years to feed the Gods or the Earth would explode. That sounds like a pretty good starting point.

Yep, when the gods blunder at creating the world five whole times, one can only hope for such generous remunerative policies. I can only hope modern bankers follow suit, including mandatory cardiectomies. Also,

Tico, toco, tocoto, and then it ends, ticoto, ticoto.
The sweet voiced quechol there, ruling the earth, has intoxicated my soul.
I am like the quetzal bird, I am created in the house of the one only God; I sing sweet songs among the flowers; I chant songs and rejoice in my heart.
The fuming dew-drops from the flowers in the field intoxicate my soul.
I grieve to myself that ever this dwelling on earth should end.
Dani

drama queen in recovery.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2012, 02:16:18 PM »

So I got bored and created the clan finally.

http://www.shartak.com/clanview.cgi?id=662

Let's kill some vets. Preferably under the influence of bath salts.

G3N

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2012, 09:33:31 PM »

In case anyone's interested there has been some cannibal holocaustin' going on in York recently. Although it hasn't really been reported in the mainstream media there seems to be a general air of enthusiasm about this in Rakmogak as well as increased cannibal presence in York. Perhaps more to come in the near future? A York-Burger event perhaps?

characters:

Dani

drama queen in recovery.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2012, 05:01:49 PM »

Actually, Raktam's where it's at. Ever since Raffles lost the will to live, it's been a skull-mine. Only Shipwreck's easier, and there's like three people there, maybe.

All those who don't wish to be sacrificed to the Toad God may provide skulls to ensure their skullposts are taken down and replaced. Two skulls minimum for reassessment.

Eventually I plan to make a ring around the entire head of Skull Island, just of sacrificed skulls. Doing pretty well so far.

Killian

I'm a hypogrifte!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2012, 05:50:26 PM »

Actually, Raktam's where it's at. Ever since Raffles lost the will to live, it's been a skull-mine. Only Shipwreck's easier, and there's like three people there, maybe.
Wheres your rejoinder Raffs?

Eventually I plan to make a ring around the entire head of Skull Island, just of sacrificed skulls. Doing pretty well so far.
Aw, now someones gonna ruin it
Raffles

Swords 'n' silks

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2012, 06:00:10 PM »

Wheres your rejoinder Raffs?

She lives in Plumstead. Why?

Anyhow, I seem to have dragged myself out of rum-induced slumber long enough to collect some Heavy Swords, kill a gorilla and save a villager. And tomorrow? I intend to find out who has been terrorising my village and introduce them to my good friends, Lady Fossington Face-Stab and the Rt. Hon. Absolute Kicking, Esq.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: