Shartak The Official Shartak Forum
Click here to play NOW!
April 20, 2018, 01:50:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Call to Arms  (Read 3453 times)
Remalle

I am the God of Hellfire

View Profile
« on: February 28, 2012, 06:48:21 PM »

Friends, brothers, countrymen, lend me your ears.
For too long we of the nautical persuasion have been discriminated against simply for wearing a hat or having an accent or taming a parrot.  Many of you are killed weekly or more simply for the crime of having once sailed.
I call upon you, the bravest men and women on the island, to help me right this wrong.  Even now the Wiksiki plan on eradicating us and all connected to us!  Let us strike first.
Like locusts, we shall sweep across their lands, destroying all in our path and leaving nothing behind!  Let this be a new age - our age!
Stand with me, brethren!
I know you have no reason to be loyal to me.  Am I not simply one of you, nothing more or less?  I call upon you not to serve me but to serve yourselves, as is our way!  Let us burn Wiksik, the source of evil, to the ground, let us slaughter their warriors, let us kill that mystic they call a shaman, let us drive them out!  A new age!  Shartak will belong to us!
In the years to come the descendants of the victors will play in the burnt crater that was once a village.  Yet they will not know how the village came to be destroyed, until their elders tell them the legendary tales of the brave seamen who destroyed the centre of corruption and ultimately conquered the island, ushering in an era of prosperity and freedom.  Let our names be a curse nevermore!
To war!

This person is my next target.
Swarm

Could you hold this TNT for me? Thanks.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 08:53:50 PM »

I don't get it
Cobalt Manticore

"Shartak = Share +/- Take! Which Do You?"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2012, 02:08:19 AM »

Radio BarnCat says: "Wat's in it fur me, arrrh, huheek! Got me hands fulla runnin the seaboggied hopaboards offn the shipwreck these days ifn it do ye pleaz."

Witch Hazel

Honey, been there, done that.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2012, 03:01:38 AM »

I don't get it either. Bahl, Mr. Clean (both from York) and Redman (from Wiksik) started killing people in Wiksik for no reason and were taken care of. Now, Remalle stuck his nose in claiming that only pirates are being killed. What pirates? I wanted to see how many actual pirates were in Frenzy and I noticed there are two new members.
Veslov (from York again) and Veslav ( finally a pirate), that are now in Frenzy. They look to be the same person or twins who made simular names from different camps.  

This is getting interesting to watch to see what you will try next.  Wink Are you trying to get a Outsider vs. Native war going? If so, just say so.

The Great Wraith of the NG - Witch Hazel
MUCK the road clearer extraordinaire!
Iceman

I don't like you because you're dangerous

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2012, 09:22:35 PM »

Sorry, are you the Great Wraith of the Necromancers Guild, or the Great Pedant? Let it go and have some fun for a change.

Twist - boner-inducingly handsome | ClickClick - guardian of the Dalpoki | Sympathetic Phil - hard-bitten mercenary and surly drunkard |
Tkltchk - hungry, want eat | Fist McRhinopuncher - fairly self-explanatory

"Iceman?" How gay is that? | Suggestions
Witch Hazel

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2012, 09:47:35 PM »

Sorry, are you the Great Wraith of the Necromancers Guild, or the Great Pedant? Let it go and have some fun for a change.

How do you know I'm not?  Grin

I don't know about you, but I like to know who I am at war with. First Remalle says it's a Frenzy vs Council of Wiksik and the Tribe of Tarak which somehow turned into a Frenzy vs Wiksik war. Now it looks like he's trying to make it seem like it's actually between Pirates and Wiksik. I don't mind going to war but I do like to know who I am at going to war with. It's bad form to kill the wrong people.

Killian

I'm a hypogrifte!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2012, 10:32:35 PM »

It's bad form to type the way you do.
Witch Hazel

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2012, 10:59:53 PM »

Shush, you. I'm an old lady and can type the way I want.  Tongue

Remalle

I am the God of Hellfire

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2012, 11:51:10 PM »

There appears to be some confusion.  I represent the Frenzy, and the Frenzy goes to war against the Tribe and the Council for their crimes against one of ours.  This is a call for aid from the Frenzy to all pirates and outsiders.  Being a "sea-dog", as our friend put it, myself, gives me insight into the collective mind of the other pirates - it's chaos!  Therefore I direct my swashbuckling friends towards Wiksik in general instead of any specific targets; it has a far better chance of helping me.

Raan'dul

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2012, 01:07:56 PM »

Pirate is spiced meat, Native is dark meat, Outsider is white meat. I shall eat it all once I get to Wiksik!

-Ruh'sil

You attack the tiger and miss. Pausing a moment to reflect on this, tackling the tiger with your bare hands might be considered crazy!
Captain Jacobi

Currently ranting like a lunatic

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2012, 10:39:22 PM »

Arr, I be tired of bein' a stereotype! Ta pillagin' an' war!

Cobalt Manticore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2012, 02:05:57 AM »

I fear The Frenzy...

..really..

...I do...

...I Fear The Frenzy member's Skull, in my Skullection, has taken up the last of my carrying space.

I Have however dumped them all out and have room for more.

Last I have checked, Raktam is not Wiksik.

Remalle

I am the God of Hellfire

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2012, 03:43:17 AM »

Last I have checked, Raktam is not Wiksik.
Good job, you can read a map.

Cobalt Manticore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2012, 05:32:36 AM »

You're welcome.

Anytime. Grin

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: