Shartak The Official Shartak Forum
Click here to play NOW!
January 20, 2018, 08:30:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Psychology of Forum / Message Board Personality Archetypes?  (Read 10452 times)
Cobalt Manticore

"Shartak = Share +/- Take! Which Do You?"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2012, 03:17:05 PM »

Urban Dead, same here too, though I'm running out of character types to Be there except a straight up neverliving rotzombie. {Well, Maybe I'd revive for a bit, just to get some clothes on, but the rest of the way, all Zombie skills, all Human kills.}

andrewbuff

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2012, 02:33:38 AM »

im glad to know theres still people toughing it out in ud too. i fell off for a bit after the 'google refugees' poured in or whatever they called it. i tried to keep up, but when theres absolutely no survivors anywhere, and it took longer than a month to get a revive, i bailed and focused on shartak. and that game neil was working on. but after being griefed EVERYWHERE i went in that game, i bailed. a few months ago i logged into my main characters on ud, and found the map not completely red, buildings not in decay, and decided to play more casually, playing the two characters i donated for. eventually im back to my two donated-fors and two others. id say im in a second or third wind with ud. its back to being fun i think though.
find me if you want;
dimthedroog(living)
fluffhead(living)
zombiwolf(dead)
rutherfordthebrave(dead)
wont post where theyre located, for safety reasons. 

woodrow guthrie: a derby folk singer. out to map the entire island and bag some exotic game.
fluffhead: a york fellow who is helping operate the derby training facility. are you dtf?
Cobalt Manticore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2012, 06:08:56 AM »

Scarapace, recently Rot-Tired.
SiteGeist, still fighting the good fight, with Revives - not Reloads.

Dani

drama queen in recovery.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2012, 06:38:16 AM »

Let's see...

Johnny Ghazali, PKer/NT GKer: still playing (alive)
Ayn Random, Rot Reviver: still playing (dead)
Diseased Erasmus, End-Times pamphleteer: still playing (alive)
Emily Drunk As Sin, Radio Poet: not playing (dead)
Mencken Munchkin, Zamgrh Teacher: not playing (Rot-dead)
Jack Cartier, Pinata Man: not playing (rot-dead)
Jan Hus, ESCAPE groupie: not playing (rot-dead)
John Wycliffe, Tavern 'Cade breaker: not playing (rot-dead)
Ratzinger's Remains, Bishop of West Boundwood: not playing (alive)

One for each class, but they wear out quick.

Shroombaker says “Who was it that was looking for Dani al..la-ka-zam?
andrewbuff

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2012, 07:03:41 AM »

i had a few more i used, plus i think two for monroeville. most of mine were phish related, fluffhead, rutherfordthebrave, and theunitmonster. but they were all creatively the same thing, go figure. then i had mitch hedberg, to which i would just wander from building to building quoting him. i had marvin monroeville for the special thing. i felt so clever with that one.

woodrow guthrie: a derby folk singer. out to map the entire island and bag some exotic game.
fluffhead: a york fellow who is helping operate the derby training facility. are you dtf?
Nursie

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2012, 08:01:03 AM »

Stabitha Scarswell of The Rambling Drunks.
Cobalt Manticore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2012, 08:38:57 PM »

The Iron Bat of the Arkham Asylum Avengers!

Oddly I've seen no other member of that clan roaming around there. I may be its sole remaining representative.

Think I got all my Survivor Skills learned, ready to rot out, rampage and retire. Grin

Akbar

It mushed have been something I ate.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2012, 11:00:57 PM »

Mr Eyeball Plucker of the Ridleybank Resistance Front.

I have several other characters, but none of them are in real groups. Chances are, if you see someone with a made up group name, it's me.
My favorite zombie that likes to eat CyAdora => Crusher Creel
FirstAmongstDaves

Does other things too.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2012, 02:54:23 AM »

I tried Urban Dead. Just don't get it.

I've given up NexusWar or whatever its called now, mostly through lack of any sort of pace in levelling up at lower levels. Being able to attack NPC animals in Shartak is a huge bonus which I think no one ever really talks about.

Sorry to its creator, but I found Shintolin pastoral and dreary.

Never really got into Anthor's game, mostly because I'm not a huge space epic science fiction fan! The genre just irritates me - more into cyberpunk.

Have been considering World of Warcraft...

Read my stuff!!! -  www.worldcomicbookreview.com
Cobalt Manticore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2012, 06:26:39 PM »

Shintolin just didn't Hook me. Never tried the other ones, maybe when I'm done with here...

Might even try another go-around on Legend of the Green Dragon.

And have gotten Way too into Facebook gaming, lol. Undecided

andrewbuff

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2012, 09:21:56 PM »

i banned myself from zynga games. i was really into the marvel avengers game for a while though. until all the characters they added were crazy impossible to obtain. i also used to play the super hero squad. its like an mmo for kids. its not as deep as wow, but its free and fun for what it is.

Akbar

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2012, 10:59:12 PM »

I also play Immortal Night, which is probably the stupidest game ever created. I joined up with a cool group of people and that's the only reason I really keep playing. I log into Dragon Eternity once a day to get my coins, it's actually an OK free game, but I just don't have time to play it properly and everyone I was playing it with quit.
andrewbuff

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2012, 12:23:56 AM »

is immortal night the vampire game where you just walk around biting other vampires? i played that. i also played a jail riot game like that, seemed utterly pointless.

Cobalt Manticore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2012, 08:55:41 AM »

Sounds like Vampires The Dark Alleyway, a game by RavenBlack. cool Alot of feasting on other vampires, and the npc Human victims, some of them being Vampire Hunters who'll poke ya fulla holes and deflate ya right on back down the ranks unless you catch them. {then they're Quite the tasty Feast being a much bigger bonus of a Kill than an ordinary Human}

Akbar

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2012, 01:47:01 AM »

is immortal night the vampire game where you just walk around biting other vampires? i played that. i also played a jail riot game like that, seemed utterly pointless.

That doesn't sound quite like it. It's more like a social networking game for weirdo Twilight fans. Like I said, it's so stupid, I wouldn't play it, but I have become very powerful and the House I joined are cool peeps and they kinda need me to bust heads.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: