Shartak The Official Shartak Forum
Click here to play NOW!
April 19, 2018, 06:43:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Story of Cupid: An Unraveling Tale  (Read 3120 times)
Raan'dul

View Profile
« on: August 12, 2011, 03:38:27 AM »

Once there lived a man named Cupid. He lived in a time of conflict amongst fellow countrymen. He had the misfortune to live at the sight of many battles. He stayed with his loving wife and many faithful servants.

It wasn't so bad until his home was raided by the opposing countrymen. The group was composed of many Natives lead by White, evil men.

His servants were killed immediately. He had to watch as they killed his wife and burned down his home. They left him tied up to die of the elements or dehydration. He was found and rescued by the Natives. They taught him their ways in combat and helped him find the killers.

He ended up raiding the area and killing the men. He was caught by local officials. They imprisoned him but that didn't hold him.

His mind snapped from the loneliness and loss of his wife. He became a criminal and a terrorist.

He was known to attack trains and blow them up after.

Burn down homes after robbing them.

And he robbed women at knife point.

Soon enough his crimes cause people to chase him and attack to try and claim the bounty. He had made deals with shamans who were skilled at bringing the dead back to life. They promised him this before his death for a large fee of gems, jewelry, and money. He was finally chase to an unfinished bridge. He ended up falling to his death in a grueling sword fight.

Upon his death a shaman called out to his spirit in the town of York on the island of Shartak. He answered the call and was reborn on the island, the same evil man, to cause hell and chaos to the citizens of the island.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 05:38:14 PM by Russell The Vicious » Logged

You attack the tiger and miss. Pausing a moment to reflect on this, tackling the tiger with your bare hands might be considered crazy!
Witch Hazel

Honey, been there, done that.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2011, 04:15:55 AM »

You did a great job. I like it.

The Great Wraith of the NG - Witch Hazel
MUCK the road clearer extraordinaire!
Dani

drama queen in recovery.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2011, 04:18:07 AM »

...and all this time, Cold Seether has been massacring families. Damn.

Shroombaker says “Who was it that was looking for Dani al..la-ka-zam?
Raan'dul

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2011, 05:15:50 AM »

I just love those pictures so I wanted to give them a story. I plan to make more to his story soon. I just have to figure out how to put it all together. It will probably be about the blood feud between Cupid and Preacher. Speaking of which is there any Yorker out there who wishes to engage in a friendly IC blood feud?

You attack the tiger and miss. Pausing a moment to reflect on this, tackling the tiger with your bare hands might be considered crazy!
Dani

drama queen in recovery.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2011, 05:21:21 AM »

First you need to find a friendly yorkie.

Shroombaker says “Who was it that was looking for Dani al..la-ka-zam?
Muad'Dib

Muad "Maud" Dib

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2011, 08:34:21 AM »

Theeeeeereee youuuuu goooooooo!

I don't really like dogs...

So since this looks like an image-based story and I don't want to get banned, you could use this friendly yorkie in your friendly feud!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 08:36:02 AM by Muad Dib » Logged

YEAH SCOUTS!

Trawling. Scouts and explorers alone can find extra stuff in the water.
I think trawling is appropriate because the classes feel like being in a pool of sadness.

error

Shartak's least valuable player.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2011, 08:08:23 PM »

"I like blood!" Last Laugh interrupts, "But I don't think  have the attention span for a real good feud... and most of the time I forget who I'm supposed to be fighting. It's easier to either be friendly and kill no one, or just start tearing the flesh from their bones until they stop struggling, all of them, all the time! No one seems to find my sense of humor funny."

"Anyway, what's a little murder between friends?"

Little Bunny Foo Foo The excitable adolescent.
Last Laugh The erratic antihero.
Alcohol Poisoning The easy-going auctioneer.
Muad'Dib

Muad "Maud" Dib

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2011, 12:46:27 AM »

Oh boy, this can be in for the comic...!

YEAH SCOUTS!

I think trawling is appropriate because the classes feel like being in a pool of sadness.

Raan'dul

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2011, 05:40:19 PM »

So you are going to do one of your cool drawings for Cupid?

Muad'Dib

Muad "Maud" Dib

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2011, 06:28:40 PM »

Yes, I think I'll put him in my priorities.

YEAH SCOUTS!

KingBiscuit

LOOK OUT

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2011, 05:00:42 AM »

Where are those pictures from?

I could do a feud with Hiram Israel Oates, if you wouldn't mind fighting an Amish/Puritan fellow.

“I’m an Indian tonight, baby,” he announced. “C’mon, let’s let ’em have it.” Then he dumped a pickle jar of change on the floor, told her to get a machete, and went out to the garage.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: