Shartak The Official Shartak Forum
Click here to play NOW!
April 19, 2018, 06:44:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: And as a side poll, what's your favorite town?
Raktam - 3 (10.7%)
York - 3 (10.7%)
Dalpok - 2 (7.1%)
Durham - 2 (7.1%)
Wiksik - 4 (14.3%)
Derby - 10 (35.7%)
Shipwreck - 1 (3.6%)
Rakmogak - 1 (3.6%)
Other {Specify?} - 2 (7.1%)
Total Voters: 28

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shartak Video, or otherwise Shartak Media!  (Read 5218 times)
Cobalt Manticore

"Shartak = Share +/- Take! Which Do You?"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2011, 04:34:24 AM »

"Gots ta be the Barrr." ~ Radio BarnCat

Grin

Can't furget ta post the first clip o' video I made fur this island's tourism bureau!: http://youtu.be/3wNT58ueGA8

And I Know the video's quality is Lacking. This is because it was shot w' one a them Smartassphones.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 04:36:36 AM by Cobalt Manticore » Logged

Cobalt Manticore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2012, 03:13:59 PM »

Radio BarnCat loops more vines around and through some old blowpipes, rewires a GPS to no longer tell where you are but to... where what you tell?, directs and rotates some aluminum wrapped tightly bunched pith helmets, and powers the generators by forcing trained rats on treadwheels to run and flicks on the ships-mast radio antenna and begins his broadcast with "So, what's thoughts on a Shartak Internet TalkRadio ShowTopic? I've already got the Show, have Had it for over a Year, it and it's various splinter projects and fansites - but Featuring a night of "Shar-Talk"! It would be a chance for players and admin to hear from eachother, for a whole new audience of listeners to find out what a "Shartak" even Is, And to maybe find out some interesting tidbits about Shartak's past/present/future-" then finds himself cut off as his two rats sizzle fry and pop messily due to bad wiring caused by saltwater corrosion therefore ceasing the electronicity. BarnCat grimaces and shrugs "More where those two came from. Probably should consider using Smokey Crystal tech next time too."

Cobalt Manticore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2012, 06:04:41 AM »

So, no Yea nor Nay on this? Huh? I mean I Might go ahead and do a topic like this anyways, but I wanted to test the waters first to see what others thought too.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: