Shartak The Official Shartak Forum
Click here to play NOW!
February 21, 2018, 08:50:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Team Tathers Tactical Talk Thread  (Read 32500 times)
andu

View Profile
« Reply #285 on: February 11, 2018, 08:31:18 PM »

Jungle

Plenty of large bushes fill the area and some tall grasses are growing in the gaps.

Also here is a rhino, a rhino, a rhino, a rhino, a rhino, a rhino, a rhino, a rhino, a rhino, a rhino, a rhino, and a rhino.

They are no more restricted to the grassland. And they all move together as a tight pack.
DamFrawd

View Profile
« Reply #286 on: February 12, 2018, 10:42:19 AM »

I came across about 20 of them in the jungles NE of Wiksik recently.  I didn't get close enough to them to note if each I spotted was a pack.

DF
Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #287 on: February 12, 2018, 03:14:30 PM »

Neil racked up four rhino kills, and a bunch of healing XP at the  hunting site.

It's more like a slaughter site now though with all those manly Team Tathers men there.

gridflay

View Profile
« Reply #288 on: February 17, 2018, 01:57:26 PM »

Psst... still a bunch of rhinos at the base of the waterfall, if anyone's looking.
Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #289 on: Today at 01:41:38 PM »

I just woke up to this

You fire at the silverback with a blowpipe for 4 damage. You gain 4 XP. The poison acts quickly, taking another 2HP almost immediately. It dies. You gain 28 XP.
You fire at the rhino with a blowpipe for 4 damage. You gain 4 XP. The poison acts quickly, taking another 2HP almost immediately. It dies. You gain 28 XP.
You attack the monkey with a machete for 3 damage. You gain 3 XP. It dies. You gain 8 XP.
You attack the monkey with a machete for 3 damage. You gain 3 XP. It dies. You gain 8 XP.
You attack the large stag with a machete for 3 damage. You gain 3 XP. It dies. You gain 13 XP.

I like to think the monkeys were the silverback's babies....

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: