Shartak The Official Shartak Forum
Click here to play NOW!
April 21, 2018, 12:39:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Team Tathers Tactical Talk Thread  (Read 36386 times)
Akbar

It mushed have been something I ate.

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: January 15, 2014, 03:39:08 AM »

Team Tathers is succeeding in the Shargle eradication with style, and kudos to whoever is clearing the path. When we started, most of the NW path was level 10 jungle. Good job folks!  Grin
FirstAmongstDaves

Does other things too.

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: January 15, 2014, 05:41:46 AM »

Seven shargles and a bear into it, and Ibn al Xuffasch was slain by two shargles on the western point of the mountain. He'll return soon.

Read my stuff!!! -  www.worldcomicbookreview.com
Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: January 15, 2014, 02:07:17 PM »

Keep up the good work team!

Jhelai

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: January 15, 2014, 03:06:00 PM »

Yikes! Woke up with 1 hp, surrounded by shargles and bears. Guess the disguise wore off at a bad time. Still, fixed myself up, and got rid of all of them I could find near the western edge.

"Truly great madness cannot be achieved without significant intelligence" - Henrik Tikkanen
Killian

I'm a hypogrifte!

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: January 15, 2014, 06:48:54 PM »

Why can't I get grouped by an army of sweaty beasts while wearing a goat costume?! And by beasts I mean Tather clones >.>

What does a cosplaying Jhelai have that I don't have!!!I swear, half the sht i say...
Akbar

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: January 16, 2014, 02:28:30 AM »

Another public service brought to you by the manliest team on the Island....TEAM TATHERS! The jungle path is being cleared, and the horde of predators is almost under control.

No thanks needed!  Grin

TEAM TATHERS!!!!!
Jhelai

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: January 17, 2014, 04:27:23 AM »

Why can't I get grouped by an army of sweaty beasts while wearing a goat costume?! And by beasts I mean Tather clones >.>

What does a cosplaying Jhelai have that I don't have!!!I swear, half the sht i say...

A caked on layer of grime and filth covering my skin?

"Truly great madness cannot be achieved without significant intelligence" - Henrik Tikkanen
Killian

I'm a hypogrifte!

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: January 17, 2014, 06:07:01 AM »

Oh, you're good.
FirstAmongstDaves

Does other things too.

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: January 17, 2014, 08:44:44 AM »

We should all do that.

Two more bears dead on the eastern side of the mountain, because of TEAM TATHERS MANLINESS!!!

Muad'Dib

Muad "Maud" Dib

View Profile WWW
« Reply #249 on: January 17, 2014, 03:15:38 PM »

hahahaha I read "breasts"  Grin

YEAH SCOUTS!

Trawling. Scouts and explorers alone can find extra stuff in the water.
I think trawling is appropriate because the classes feel like being in a pool of sadness.

Killian

I'm a hypogrifte!

View Profile
« Reply #250 on: January 17, 2014, 05:07:35 PM »

Well when it comes to goats, breasts, and forests, you're not far off. Then again those sort of things usually involve retail "talents", brats, and other incompetents, so not hot. But you know what's always hot? Team Tathers.

Pardon me to anyone who works in retail et al and deserves better.
Grayson Hunt

Seafarin' Hearty - Edward McGill

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: January 19, 2014, 03:53:03 PM »

So Double T, I have recently noticed that I have only ever scrapped with the great python once in all my time on Shartak and feel that it is time to get the kill on one of those great monsters, as well as the giant squid. I wonder how many of you TT members want one of these kills as well? So I was wondering if you guys would help me and I will help you all nab these kills?

-Roo'fuhs

A true outlaw finds the balance between the passion in his heart and the reason in his mind. The outcome is the balance of might and right.
FirstAmongstDaves

Does other things too.

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: January 20, 2014, 03:25:27 AM »

I personally haven't seen a python ever save for the very first one, and once when a PK character of mine was unexpectedly killed by one while hiding outside Derby. I've read here of other people who have spotted them, but I gather they're very rare....

Six shargles and a bear lurking on the southern tip of the mountain path: TEAM TATHERS!!!

(I have changed Ibn al Xuffasch's name to Ernest Hemingway to better fit the manliness of hunting.)

Akbar

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: January 21, 2014, 05:08:02 AM »

I personally haven't seen a python ever save for the very first one, and once when a PK character of mine was unexpectedly killed by one while hiding outside Derby. I've read here of other people who have spotted them, but I gather they're very rare....

Six shargles and a bear lurking on the southern tip of the mountain path: TEAM TATHERS!!!

(I have changed Ibn al Xuffasch's name to Ernest Hemingway to better fit the manliness of hunting.)
Nice name change!  Grin
Me likey!

Also, I have had the best luck hunting pythons south of the mountain between the swamp grasslands along the river and the Dalpok grasslands for some reason.
Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: January 21, 2014, 01:33:39 PM »

That's cause they originate in that area.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: