Shartak The Official Shartak Forum
Click here to play NOW!
January 22, 2018, 08:16:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Team Tathers Tactical Talk Thread  (Read 30253 times)
Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« on: May 31, 2011, 01:11:25 PM »

Yay alliteration!

Time for things to go official.

To see the beginnings of Team Tathers, go here

What started off as a me and Cold Seether team up against a giant squid has become a following of the manliest men and women on the island searching for big game and even bigger payout.  No one on the Team is better than any other, though we will boast that we are better than one another.  Oh, we are smart too, just check out that word I use in the first sentence.  Spelled it correct the first time as well.

The clan is open to anyone who wishes to join.  I don't discriminate.

The only rule in Team Tathers is to have fun.  If you aren't having fun, then PERMABANNED!  Also, feel free to do whatever you wish.  This is for fun afterall.  I'm not going to drag you into the ocean for a squid kill if you want to go grow trees by a lake.

Let's use this thread as coordination so we aren't all searching in the same spot of the island.

I'm near the shipwreck currently.

~Neil Tathers

« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 07:08:19 PM by Neil Tathers » Logged

Bobby the Hatchet

Red-Blooded Heterosexual

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 01:44:02 PM »

I'm a bit east of the shipwreck swimming eastward in the deep.

"He is really not so ugly after all, provided, of course, that one shuts one's eyes, and does not look at him." - Oscar Wilde
Killian

I'm a hypogrifte!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2011, 02:03:13 PM »

Oh yay, this thread!

I'd like to reiterate all are welcome.

The fact that we can conterminously wiggle our massively overdeveloped egos and vocabularies in such a remote proximity without explosions corroborates that our hamartia is kid tested, mother approved.
Milkchew

Who said that?

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2011, 02:20:51 PM »

I am South / North West of the Skull island in the deep ocean mapping and stuffs. 
FirstAmongstDaves

Does other things too.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2011, 04:09:04 PM »

Ibn al Xuffasch is north-west of Wiksik eviscorating pachyderms and will join TEAM! TATHERS!

Read my stuff!!! -  www.worldcomicbookreview.com
Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2011, 04:24:08 PM »

I am South / North West of the Skull island in the deep ocean mapping and stuffs. 

I'm a bit east of the shipwreck swimming eastward in the deep.

Okay, I'll head west from the shipwreck then.

Ibn al Xuffasch is north-west of Wiksik eviscorating pachyderms and will join TEAM! TATHERS!

Welcome to the team. 

Iceman

I don't like you because you're dangerous

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2011, 07:05:53 PM »

Team Tathers Tactics Talk would have been really alliterate. Just sayin'.

Twist - boner-inducingly handsome | ClickClick - guardian of the Dalpoki | Sympathetic Phil - hard-bitten mercenary and surly drunkard |
Tkltchk - hungry, want eat | Fist McRhinopuncher - fairly self-explanatory

"Iceman?" How gay is that? | Suggestions
Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2011, 07:07:58 PM »

Team Tathers Tactics Talk would have been really alliterate. Just sayin'.

That's why it's called that.

CREDIT

Muad'Dib

Muad "Maud" Dib

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2011, 04:59:54 AM »

I'm restocking in Dalpok. I think I'll check south then. Yorkies are going to feel me very soon.

YEAH SCOUTS!

Trawling. Scouts and explorers alone can find extra stuff in the water.
I think trawling is appropriate because the classes feel like being in a pool of sadness.

Cold Seether

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2011, 04:12:08 AM »

Cold Seether is at the shipwreck. The pirates are all in Derby. The people of Dalpok are floating in the water northeast and northwest of the shipwreck. Seether might have to meet some of the Dalpokians so that they'll help him take a break from squid hunting in order to send the pirates back to their shipwreck. Or, maybe Cold Seether will simply keep hunting for Kraken and let the Misfits do the job they claimed to be able to do just prior to Seether shrugging and going off on vacation in the first place. One can never be certain what course to take in these troubled times...

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." - Abraham Lincoln
Muad'Dib

Muad "Maud" Dib

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2011, 04:51:38 AM »

I can help you with that if you wish. Turns out some of those very pirates still owe me one. Or two...

YEAH SCOUTS!

Trawling. Scouts and explorers alone can find extra stuff in the water.
I think trawling is appropriate because the classes feel like being in a pool of sadness.

FirstAmongstDaves

Does other things too.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2011, 05:03:21 AM »

Team! Tathers! Assemble!

Milkchew, there are often giant squid in your location. Indeed, Ibn was killed by one east of the island a few weeks ago. Ibn will get to Skull Island and we can do a Team! Tathers! Marvel Superheroes Team-Up and fight Dr Squidlo. Ibn is out of bullets so it will probably be a short-lived team-up if we indeed find the squid.

I'm also keen to go on a shargle hunt and egg collection, soon, so if any Team! Tathers! Team-mates want to join in at the mountain, let me know.

Read my stuff!!! -  www.worldcomicbookreview.com
Milkchew

Who said that?

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2011, 10:06:36 AM »

No probs Fad, im now North West of the island circling it in a clockwise motion in the deepest deep. 

Also note to the rest of Team Tathers, the Conch Shell is in this location, I heard it in from the north east of me, so by default (As I am pertty much as north east as you can get already) it must be VERY near by.  Would make a pretty captru for Team Tathers indeed.
Bobby the Hatchet

Red-Blooded Heterosexual

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2011, 03:19:33 PM »

Kraken Ho!!

No GPS, but a giant squid is two spaces north of the shallows. I APed out on her, but I'll try to lure her in in a few hours.

"He is really not so ugly after all, provided, of course, that one shuts one's eyes, and does not look at him." - Oscar Wilde
Milkchew

Who said that?

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2011, 04:24:03 PM »

Im far far far to far ( Shocked ) away to get involved in this particular one, so ill carry on circling skull island and maybe snatching the conch on me travels.  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: