Shartak The Official Shartak Forum
Click here to play NOW!
April 21, 2018, 12:53:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nsoromma  (Read 11067 times)
Muad'Dib

Muad "Maud" Dib

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2013, 10:20:05 AM »

Actually, I think they did a stellar job at making everybody miss RCoGR.

Maybe that was their main secret purpose? To stage a perfect introduction for the Imperial Court? Cunning!

YEAH SCOUTS!

Trawling. Scouts and explorers alone can find extra stuff in the water.
I think trawling is appropriate because the classes feel like being in a pool of sadness.

Cobalt Manticore

"Shartak = Share +/- Take! Which Do You?"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2013, 08:21:13 PM »

Didn't take Long for the trolling to swarm this thread like ants at a picnic, lol.

Anyways, not My problem anymore. Take it up with Nihlia.

Btw, Welcome back Dani-boy, I Almost Missed your nigh-catty Snark and Smarm.

Dani

drama queen in recovery.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2013, 08:41:17 PM »

Thanks, cobalt. I also missed your inability to let go of grudges - something you and Raffles seem to have in common. Luckily, I see Killy was around to provide you with the requisite snarkiness.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 08:44:12 PM by Dani » Logged

Shroombaker says “Who was it that was looking for Dani al..la-ka-zam?
Killian

I'm a hypogrifte!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2013, 09:15:05 PM »

lighten up coby. i mean,  i was trolling,  but you're older than all of us,  so id expect you to set  an example, otherwise might end up like iceman or any of the other well meaning oldies who snap under criticism.

anyhow, if tibet and British India are to be taken example, civilizations that turtle up and go pacifist tend to succeed if a hegemonic influence was planning on making an exit in the first place. and even then heads tend to roll when the inevitable power vacuum turns in. gandhi had more blood on his hands than most generals of that time. Bosnia was the polar opposite in turnout, they were massacred for their peace and achieved dick all. for all the high mindedness, no one in nso can seriously claim they achieved peace external to their choir. I'd love to see real peace because I'm stick of all the :palm:ty wars in the world,  but it takes a mountain of a man to see far beyond human instincts, as noble or fruitless as they can be.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 09:21:57 PM by Killian » Logged
Raffles

Swords 'n' silks

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2013, 09:26:45 PM »

Thanks, cobalt. I also missed your inability to let go of grudges - something you and Raffles seem to have in common.

Yay!
Cobalt Manticore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2013, 08:22:14 AM »

I dunno Who should be More insulted, lol.
Thanks, cobalt. I also missed your inability to let go of grudges - something you and Raffles seem to have in common.

Yay!
I coulda gone all day without reading that. But remember, again, Dani - you started it. Grin

Stew in Those juices.

Dani

drama queen in recovery.

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2013, 09:43:13 PM »

Yes cobalt. Two years ago I said something rude to you OOC, on a character that's been idled almost as long, and it's stuck in your craw ever since, despite the best efforts of Sofaking and other reasonable people to patch things up. And if you were as old as killy says you are, you'd just put it behind you, but instead you put on a fake smile and a mile-wide inferiority complex and jab at me whenever we meet like this.

FirstAmongstDaves

Does other things too.

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2013, 05:32:58 AM »

This clan was Nihlia's pacifist clan, and briefly served as a type of state religion for Raktam. Blue Hummingbird was kicked out of it sometime ago.

Read my stuff!!! -  www.worldcomicbookreview.com
Cobalt Manticore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2014, 01:02:35 PM »

And dani's projecting it's faults again, tsk, have you forgotten your bitchy hissy whispers I've smilingly handed to Admin over the years as well? You claim to be this big expert on RP, but you can't tell the difference between in game RP and actual vendetta, take personally and fly into a petulant rage, rage-quitting character after character, btw non of them even remotely likeable, bringing alot of crap down on themselves. What did you really expect?

I pretty much gotta play Shartak how Anyone'd play Shartak, Not "Your" Way, and then just let the angry PMS {in both senses of the word} pour in and let you do it to yourself.

Your signposts sucked, your huts were a drag-queen's nightmare, your characters were like elementary school student history reports meets Saturday Night Live, and your overall gameplay is as disturbing yet as ineffective as scratches on an asylum wall.

Basically, you are one hell of a cool guy. We should totally hang out sometime.

Happy April Yorkians Day.

Killian

I'm a hypogrifte!

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2014, 01:31:29 PM »

Why are you being bad mannered Cobalt? I do it a lot. Just asking.
Dani

drama queen in recovery.

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2014, 04:41:01 AM »

I like that he's butthurt over a post i made nearly a year ago, but only responding to now, and still completely ignoring the point of said post, which is that he's the original butthurter, and if he'd just shake hands already, I'd be completely cool with putting it behind us.

Oh, Cobalt. If you'd only had the sort of massive conspiracy-inducing operation that Katie did, we could've been amicable, lifelong enemies. Instead, you're just the doofus that got mad when my (very) old alt Jeanette Prosper said something mean to you once three (4?) years ago. Also I love the implication that making new alts is somehow bad roleplaying. I should introduce you to Mr. FirstamongstDaves someday...

FirstAmongstDaves

Does other things too.

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2014, 07:23:26 AM »

He's long departed. Quite a curious guy. I thought he was very young for a long time. Turns out he is a father.

Read my stuff!!! -  www.worldcomicbookreview.com
Cobalt Manticore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2015, 08:08:06 PM »

Oh, Are we going There?
He's long departed. Quite a curious guy. I thought he was very young for a long time. Turns out he is a father.
Turns out You're actually Male. Guess that's the ol' IC for ya. I won't judge you by the attire though.

Apologies Nihlia, your thread back. cool

Muad'Dib

Muad "Maud" Dib

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2015, 05:28:14 AM »

Are we still posting on this thread!?!?!??!?

2015!?!?!?

WE ARE!?!??!!?

OMG!!!!

YEAH SCOUTS!

Trawling. Scouts and explorers alone can find extra stuff in the water.
I think trawling is appropriate because the classes feel like being in a pool of sadness.

Dani

drama queen in recovery.

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2015, 07:06:29 AM »

I used to hope I'd outlive people like katie - in here anyway, not irl - but i got over that nastiness after a few years out.

Or at least, i thought i had. It is bizarre for me that a man [myself] who has been embroiled in all sorts of crazy political debates from israel/palestine to canadian to even South Korean [I know, right?] could be bothered by nonsense on this colonialism game sim [whoops, did i accidentally reveal the secret? omg], and yet it does irk me. Unlike FAD, Ether, Katie, and Ahnoam, all of whom i have clear recollections of pissing off for one [mainly pointless thing] after another, I only have the vaguest idea how I pissed Cobalt Manticore off, but i remember being pissed at him for ages afterwards, mostly for what an insufferable...hipster-child he acted like. Bizarre. May a PKER embarassingly kill me.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: