Shartak The Official Shartak Forum
Click here to play NOW!
January 22, 2018, 04:21:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holy Month of Kril'Mangar 2011  (Read 6913 times)
Dani

drama queen in recovery.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2011, 01:15:07 AM »

Not in the Collective, but still a cannibal denied his birthright.

Gorry Louis says "Hello dere, Natty!"
Gorry Louis attacks The Damned Thing with a machete x30
Gorry Louis pants from over-exhaustion. He puts his hands up. "Uh...I surrender, yarr!" He gives you a mango juice.
Gorry Louis suddenly stabs you in the throat, killing you outright. "Yer mistake, natty!" He cleans the blade on your shirt.
You say "Yer ol' buddy Kril'Mangar won't be getting 'is sacrifices fore the day, argh!"
You attack The Damned Thing with a machete for 3 damage. They die. You gain 45 XP.
Underworld log successful.

Shroombaker says “Who was it that was looking for Dani al..la-ka-zam?
Iceman

I don't like you because you're dangerous

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2011, 10:07:06 PM »

(2011-04-13 18:27) You attack Chewbacca with Kalmogal's Glove for 2 damage. They die.
(2011-04-13 18:29) Tkltchk roars victoriously, the bestial sound deafening in the confines of the hut. As the echoes fade, he growls hungrily and draws a crude stone dagger.
(2011-04-13 18:29) You carve pieces off Chewbacca and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat.
(2011-04-13 18:29) You carve pieces off Chewbacca and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat.

Stop me if my RP gets repetitive, I forget which I've already copied-and-pasted.

Twist - boner-inducingly handsome | ClickClick - guardian of the Dalpoki | Sympathetic Phil - hard-bitten mercenary and surly drunkard |
Tkltchk - hungry, want eat | Fist McRhinopuncher - fairly self-explanatory

"Iceman?" How gay is that? | Suggestions
Bobby the Hatchet

Red-Blooded Heterosexual

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2011, 03:07:05 PM »

Sabotaging a treasure hunter and saving the local flora and fauna. I intend to destroy all of you campers on the mountain path, so you'd better take me out now, while I'm sleeping. I count at least three of you hunting easter eggs.

(2011-04-15 14:02) You say “So we meet again, deforester.”
(2011-04-15 14:02) Note: cactus1 has indicated they have peaceful intentions and would appreciate not being killed.
(2011-04-15 14:02) You attack cactus1 with a bolo knife for 3 damage. They die. You gain 40 XP.
(2011-04-15 14:02) Underworld log successful .
(2011-04-15 14:02) You collect the head of cactus1 and clean it up before adding the skull to what you're carrying.
(2011-04-15 14:03) You carve pieces off cactus1 and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat.
(2011-04-15 14:03) You feel quite invigorated from the slabs of flesh you consume. You gain 3 XP.
(2011-04-15 14:04) Bobby the Hatchet regurgitates the fresh meat lovingly into the hungry mouths of a nest full of baby shargles. "There you are, little ones. No one is going to hurt you today."
(2011-04-15 14:05) You say “Praise Kril'Mangar!!”
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 03:08:54 PM by Bobby the Hatchet » Logged

"He is really not so ugly after all, provided, of course, that one shuts one's eyes, and does not look at him." - Oscar Wilde
Iceman

I don't like you because you're dangerous

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2011, 04:05:01 PM »

(2011-04-14 22:07) Tkltchk bursts out of the thick undergrowth, roaring insanely. He flings himself at the startled native warrior, bowling him to the ground, where he slashes at him wildly with a rusty knife.
(2011-04-14 22:07) You attack Blowme Darts with a knife for 2 damage. They drop to 1 HP.
(2011-04-14 22:09) Tkltchk rears back, panting. Blood drips from his crimson blade, and is already pooling on the rich jungle soil. With a bestial howl, he raises the hand clad in Kalmogal's cruel gauntlet.
(2011-04-14 22:09) You attack Blowme Darts with Kalmogal's Glove for 2 damage. They die.
(2011-04-14 22:11) Tkltchk cackles as Blowme Darts' throat is torn out. He raises his head and roars his victory to the skies, before lowering it again and sinking his teeth into the ravaged flesh.
(2011-04-14 22:11) You carve pieces off Blowme Darts and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat.
(2011-04-14 22:11) You carve pieces off Blowme Darts and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat.

Twist - boner-inducingly handsome | ClickClick - guardian of the Dalpoki | Sympathetic Phil - hard-bitten mercenary and surly drunkard |
Tkltchk - hungry, want eat | Fist McRhinopuncher - fairly self-explanatory

"Iceman?" How gay is that? | Suggestions
Dani

drama queen in recovery.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2011, 12:55:44 AM »

Another cannibal denied the sacrament. That makes three for me.

2011-04-18 23:42
±Gorry Louis killed ±Fantaw

Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2011, 03:45:35 PM »

Two more for me.

You attack Josiah Winthrop with a machete for 3 damage. They die. You gain 40 XP.
Underworld log successful .
Grunk the Pale takes his dagger and pops out one of
Grunk the Pale trys again
Grunk the Pale grabs his dagger and pops out one of Josiah's eyes, "Praise Kril'Mangar"
You carve pieces off Josiah Winthrop and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat.
You feel slightly invigorated from the slabs of flesh you consume. You gain 3 XP.
You carve pieces off Josiah Winthrop and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat.
You feel slightly invigorated from the slabs of flesh you consume. You gain 3 XP.

You attack Abdul Alhazred with a wooden club for 3 damage. They die. You gain 38 XP.
Grunk the Pale laughs at the mostly injured outsider before smashing his club into the head of him, delivering the killing blow.
Grunk the Pale shoos the rat away from the remains, and plucks an eye out of the now dead socket. He places the eye in a pack before digging into his meal.
You carve pieces off Abdul Alhazred and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat.
You carve pieces off Abdul Alhazred and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat.
You say “Praise Kril'Mangar for delivering this meal onto me!”
You attack the rat with a wooden club for 3 damage. It dies. You gain 4 XP.

Mortis

Presented in BC [Brain Control] Where Available.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2011, 12:55:32 AM »

Oh c'mon! I was almost at Rakmogak and you go and kill me?! It's bad enough I can't get near the cave without a native killing me.

in' A...

Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2011, 02:17:28 AM »

Yes.  Yes I did.

~Grunk the Pale

KingBiscuit

LOOK OUT

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2011, 02:35:25 AM »

The Regent of Raktam provides some advice for a celebrant of Kril'Mangar.

SofaKing suddenly flings his sword at Tkltchk, surprising the cannibal even as he dodges it.
SofaKing takes advantage of the distraction, slipping two darts into his palms and leaping forward, jabbing them into Tkltchk's eye sockets.
You fire at Tkltchk with a blowpipe for 4 damage. They drop to 1 HP.
You fire at Tkltchk with a blowpipe for 4 damage. They die. You gain 45 XP.
SofaKing watches in satisfaction as the poison courses through the cannibal's system. His limbs suddenly robbed of their power, Tkltchk slides to the floor, twitching spasmodically, frothing at the mouth.
You say “Unless you want to eat my sword, I suggest you find greener pastures for your feasting. I advise you to try York. White meat is healthier for you. ”
SofaKing grabs his sword off the floor and skillfully flicks the cannibal's head off with a snap of the wrist.
You collect the head of Tkltchk and clean it up before adding the skull to what you're carrying.

“I’m an Indian tonight, baby,” he announced. “C’mon, let’s let ’em have it.” Then he dumped a pickle jar of change on the floor, told her to get a machete, and went out to the garage.
Dani

drama queen in recovery.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2011, 06:01:44 AM »

I woke up in Dalpok today with 22 health and a big ape whaling on me:

Gorry Louis dodges the animal's heavy club and stabs it in the throat, jerking it free of the thick flesh to stab out both yellow eyes. He stabs it in the head a few more times just to make sure it's dead.
You attack An 800 Pound Gorilla with a machete for 3 damage. They die. You gain 45 XP.
You say “Nice try, Natty. Yer had the drop on me, but yer never let yer guard down 'round a scurvy pirate...it's all in the itches, yarrr!”
You say “Guess ol' Kril'Mangar goes hungry tonight, don't he? Ol' Gor's jes' surprised he lets the monkeys in naow. Standards be tankin' so they are, argh!”

oldmeatwadjm

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2011, 08:36:47 AM »

Troll the cannibal killer tasted pretty good, oh and I got a conch shell out of it, too.

That is 2 outsider now for the hungry cannibal.
Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2011, 12:37:39 PM »

You say “Praise Kril'Mangar! Bless my blade to slay this outsider!”
You attack Fenreer with a machete for 3 damage. They die. You gain 45 XP.
You carve pieces off Fenreer and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat.
You carve pieces off Fenreer and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat. You gain 3 XP.
You carve pieces off Fenreer and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat. You gain 3 XP.

Mortis

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2011, 03:04:33 AM »

The Red Death looks at Miejoe with a deathly gaze, and upon doing so, Miejoe falls to the floor, dead.
You attack Miejoe with a wooden club for 3 damage. They die. You gain 28 XP.
You say “Kril'Mangar bless my club and my meal! Praise Kril'Mangar!”
You carve pieces off Miejoe and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat.

Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2011, 02:08:06 PM »

You attack jhon marstin with a wooden club for 3 damage. They die. You gain 33 XP.
Grunk the Pale smiles, revealing a row of sharp teeth, "Praise be Kril'Mangar for my feast."
You carve pieces off jhon marstin and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat. You gain 3 XP.
You carve pieces off jhon marstin and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat. You gain 3 XP.

Mortis

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2011, 04:37:16 AM »

The Red Death raises a brow and grins, showing his blood-soaked teeth. "Human wine? Well, I think I'll have myself a gourdful!
You attack Human Wine with a wooden club for 3 damage. They die. You gain 43 XP.
You say “Surely this is the wine of Kril'Mangar! Praise him for this bountiful meal!”
You carve pieces off Human Wine and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat.

The Red Death instinctively salivates and begins the hunt. "Praise Kril'Mangar! May he bless me as I devour my meal."
You attack vkhhamul with a wooden club for 3 damage. They die. You gain 43 XP.
You carve pieces off vkhhamul and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat.

Note: Junkhead has indicated they have peaceful intentions and would appreciate not being killed.
You attack Junkhead with a wooden club for 3 damage. They die. You gain 28 XP.
You say “Praise be to Kril'Mangar! Blessed be Kril'Mangar and this meal that I am about to indulge in!”
You carve pieces off Junkhead and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat. You gain 3 XP.
You carve pieces off Junkhead and give thanks to the ancestors as you eat. You gain 3 XP.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 02:42:05 AM by Mortis » Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: