Shartak The Official Shartak Forum
Click here to play NOW!
January 17, 2018, 08:11:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: rgb.swf  (Read 4489 times)
Jesus H Christ

View Profile WWW
« on: February 16, 2011, 10:37:40 PM »

Well I'm trying to keep up with the forum thingy and see if I get somewhat catched into it or something. So after a while I log back on and I see I've got a warning regarding a very colorful post I made in another thread, I believe it was the introduction thread or something like that (I was told to remove some or most of them, but I haven't done it yet because I don't want to lose all those images and stuff). I found this a while ago and all those colors in the other thread made me remember it, so I'm sharing it with you. Maybe you've already seen it before. Oh yea, and in order to avoid another warning because of the flashy stuff I use to post like everywhere I'll just post the link. If you think you'll get offended with a screen showing red, green and blue with some noisy yet catchy rythms you'd better not click it (though I would anyway).

http://fletchowns.net/rgb.swf

If you've got things like this post them too, I'd love to waste a couple of hours watching something else than this one. I think I've already watched it way too long.

Blessings,
Jesus

PS: can someone tell me how to 'embed' a flash or whatever it is called? it looks like I'm not getting it right, and I'm not really what one would call 'computer-savvy'. Thanks in advance.

Searching the area, you find a fungi.
There's no reason I would ever hire mercs to do a job, since you get involved in so many petty conflicts that it's only a matter of time before you attack my enemies for free.
Dani

drama queen in recovery.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2011, 10:54:00 PM »

I don't think anyone was offended, but a few people on here are epilectic.

Welcome back to the forums, btw. I don't think we've met in-game but it's always nice to see a new face.

Shroombaker says “Who was it that was looking for Dani al..la-ka-zam?
Mortis

Presented in BC [Brain Control] Where Available.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2011, 11:25:09 PM »

By a few people he means me. 

Jesus H Christ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2011, 11:30:26 PM »

Well dude, it surely sucks Sad If I were epileptic I would surely kill myself, as I can't stand life without those colors. What a pitty I'd probably return after a few days, condemning myself eternally to a party-less life al over and over and over and over and over again.

edit: can I be epileptic without knowing it yet?

There's no reason I would ever hire mercs to do a job, since you get involved in so many petty conflicts that it's only a matter of time before you attack my enemies for free.
Katie Calhoun

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2011, 11:35:24 PM »

It is not funny to post such flashy stuff when there could be players who are epileptic like Mortis reading the forums.  Something that should be amusing ends up turning into something that will harm them which is not what I think you were going for.  It rather defeats the purpose wouldn't you say Jesus H Christ?

Well dude, it surely sucks Sad If I were epileptic I would surely kill myself,....

That is not :palm:ing funny. My friend who was epileptic did just that years ago when I was in high school.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 11:38:14 PM by Katie Calhoun » Logged

Katie Calhoun-Bartender 
Blaktoof says “You permit yourselves to be lead at the nose by some toothless juggalo teen-grandma whose hobby is running an imagniary bar.     
A parrot squawks "I know where the heavy sword is. Follow me!" (2011-01-22 19:54)
A parrot squawks "Katie has a big fat butt" (2012-02-10 17:06)
Johnny Hobo

Mister Longshanks

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2011, 11:42:21 PM »

I have a mild form of it myself and don't really have a problem with it, but when you're posting things like that, you have the potential to really harm someone. I complained about it when you originally posted it, it's not really a condition to joke about.

I don't believe in cops, bosses, or politicians.
Some call that anarchism,
I call it having a :palm:ing heart that beats!
I do believe in freedom and never giving up.
Call my methods madness or call them luck.
I do what I got to, to feel able to breathe!
And if you quit your job well, you can do a little breathing with me.
Mortis

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2011, 11:53:27 PM »

And to add insult to injury, I changed meds a few days ago. Embarrassed

Jesus H Christ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2011, 11:54:30 PM »

Yes, I think that's why I put a warning on it, so people that would be 'offended' (now I know why they said offended tho) would better not look at it.

Also, what's the point in taking it too personal? We all have many problems and issues in our real life, and is not very thoughtful to bear them onto the internet, as there will always be something that you won't like. I'm not going to tell you mine as they are my problems, not yours, and there's no need to draw people I don't even know into more pointless drama. " Just sayin' ".
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 12:05:57 AM by Jesus H Christ » Logged

Mortis

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2011, 12:00:16 AM »

Just making sure nobody posts something that will kill me (literally.) or I should say, making sure I don't view anything that will kill me.

Which I'm not too far from, as I had my 21st seizure just last week.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 12:07:40 AM by Mortis » Logged

Swarm

Could you hold this TNT for me? Thanks.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2011, 05:29:56 AM »

To be fair I'll just say you're all idiots, so as to not take sides
Jesus H Christ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2011, 01:17:19 AM »

Anyway, the point of the thread was not to take any kind of side, I was just hoping to see people enjoying and maybe sharing links... meh.

Swarm

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2011, 03:44:53 AM »

Anyway, the point of the thread was not to take any kind of side, I was just hoping to see people enjoying and maybe sharing links... meh.

I know, but it kind of became that Tongue
Mortis

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2011, 10:41:18 PM »

Take sides on what? This isn't Overlord Forums. Huh?

Swarm

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2011, 11:38:38 PM »

reading posts is for noobs
Mortis

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2011, 04:11:54 AM »

Come again?

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: