Shartak The Official Shartak Forum
Click here to play NOW!
May 21, 2018, 02:09:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ghost Ship Expedition  (Read 42865 times)
Bobby the Hatchet

Red-Blooded Heterosexual

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2011, 04:21:03 PM »

I've started mapping. The more coordinates you can provide the better, I'd like to try to complete a full circuit to determine an exact route. Once I get the route narrowed down to somewhat of a patchy loop I'll post it.

"He is really not so ugly after all, provided, of course, that one shuts one's eyes, and does not look at him." - Oscar Wilde
Mortis

Presented in BC [Brain Control] Where Available.

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2011, 09:38:36 PM »

It has been tweaked a little more. I can't really lower the chance of being thrown off much more than it is now though.

It's gone haywire! Run! Cheesy

Bobby the Hatchet

Red-Blooded Heterosexual

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2011, 03:49:57 PM »

Here's the map of ghost ship sightings so far, just to give a rough visual. I've based it off of Captain Crowley's logs and those in this thread. It seems to travel generally counter-clockwise, assuming that there is somewhat of a set loop that it's on. Keep those coordinates coming if you can, I'll be adding to it until we've got it down.

"He is really not so ugly after all, provided, of course, that one shuts one's eyes, and does not look at him." - Oscar Wilde
Swarm

Could you hold this TNT for me? Thanks.

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2011, 11:39:52 PM »

[Swarm'sPirateVoice]Arrrg, me like nothin' better than an ol' game o' connect the dots...[/Swarm'sPirateVoice]

Soldier from York
Cannibal from Rakmogak
Warrior from Dalpok
Scientist from Derby
Bobby the Hatchet

Red-Blooded Heterosexual

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2011, 04:08:56 PM »

Argh, just so you land-lubbers be knowin', I jes' sold me the conch shell at Trader Dick's. That be two of us black-hearted so far that's done made us a clean profit from shell-pickin' on your shores during the ghost ship raid, Cpt Kermit as well. Now if ye' be excusin' me, I got a fully-grown kraken givin' me a dirty look from across the way and a heap of pistols to scavenge...

- Captain Lord Vesuvius Low

KingBiscuit

LOOK OUT

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2011, 03:55:06 AM »

OpiumJoe is back in the fight! But does anyone have an idea of where the ship be, at this time? Yar and such.

“I’m an Indian tonight, baby,” he announced. “C’mon, let’s let ’em have it.” Then he dumped a pickle jar of change on the floor, told her to get a machete, and went out to the garage.
Dani

drama queen in recovery.

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2011, 04:37:55 AM »

I've sent a man to Unity to help map out the coordinates of the Lollypop's path.

Shroombaker says “Who was it that was looking for Dani al..la-ka-zam?
Mortis

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2011, 10:41:56 PM »

I'm still searching for the ship, yet to find it though.

Simon
Shartak Developer
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: March 01, 2011, 12:50:43 AM »

Is it still ditching people too often?
Raan'dul

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 01, 2011, 12:55:18 AM »

Yarr I be wishing me rum runnin' didn't keep me from looking for this beauty of a boat. I could use some pistol bullets.

OOC : just a quick idea...what if the ship docked for 72 hours at a time then fazed to a new spot, within reasonable distance, ditching everyone off it as it fazes?

You attack the tiger and miss. Pausing a moment to reflect on this, tackling the tiger with your bare hands might be considered crazy!
Bobby the Hatchet

Red-Blooded Heterosexual

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 01, 2011, 09:24:25 PM »

Ended up spawning north of the mountains. I'll be heading back to it soon, but I was searching for over a week and never found the thing.

KingBiscuit

LOOK OUT

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 03, 2011, 12:51:43 AM »

Cross-posting from the Kraken Hunter thread -

fully grown kraken here - [-70.539,+26.403]

PIRATES ASSEMBLE!

“I’m an Indian tonight, baby,” he announced. “C’mon, let’s let ’em have it.” Then he dumped a pickle jar of change on the floor, told her to get a machete, and went out to the garage.
Mortis

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2011, 10:54:08 PM »

Anyone know where the ship is still?

Bobby the Hatchet

Red-Blooded Heterosexual

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 15, 2011, 02:40:35 AM »

I hate giving up, but I'm about to totally say to hell with this and move on. It's been weeks and I'm not finding a damn thing. Last word I got was that it was on the northern end of the loop, west of Unity. That was yesterday.

KingBiscuit

LOOK OUT

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 15, 2011, 04:18:03 AM »

Haven't found it either. I just got killed by a cannibal and revived back at the shipwreck.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: