Shartak The Official Shartak Forum
Click here to play NOW!
January 23, 2018, 03:30:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cannibal Contest: The Bludgeon of Mal  (Read 28680 times)
Swarm

Could you hold this TNT for me? Thanks.

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: February 15, 2011, 02:51:10 AM »

He sure talks a lot for a dead man, too.
•2011-02-15 02:46
±Exterminator894 killed ±Gorry Louis
Dani

drama queen in recovery.

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: February 15, 2011, 03:52:14 AM »

Yarr, the deck be stacked 'gainst us pirates. It be a shameful thing ter be kilt by a man-eater, and moreso a fool at'at.

Shroombaker says “Who was it that was looking for Dani al..la-ka-zam?
Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: February 15, 2011, 10:56:30 AM »

OOC: Ed Gein, can you please PM me a description of your character so that I may write up a short story of you gaining the Bludgeon.

Bobby the Hatchet

Red-Blooded Heterosexual

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: February 15, 2011, 02:23:26 PM »

Congrats, Ed Gein. I'm seldom one to turn down a heavy sword, but give it to Kali'na for schooling all of us and nearly catching you. Nice work.

"He is really not so ugly after all, provided, of course, that one shuts one's eyes, and does not look at him." - Oscar Wilde
Katie Calhoun

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: February 15, 2011, 05:49:08 PM »

*Kali'na frowns* How was I schooling you when I was learning from all of you? I still can't taunt anyone unless it comes out so corny and I kept having to go back since I kept forgetting to eat my kill. But I am proud I didn't get killed once.  Grin

Katie Calhoun-Bartender 
Blaktoof says “You permit yourselves to be lead at the nose by some toothless juggalo teen-grandma whose hobby is running an imagniary bar.     
A parrot squawks "I know where the heavy sword is. Follow me!" (2011-01-22 19:54)
A parrot squawks "Katie has a big fat butt" (2012-02-10 17:06)
Bobby the Hatchet

Red-Blooded Heterosexual

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: February 15, 2011, 06:24:01 PM »

Oh, just take the damn sword already.

"He is really not so ugly after all, provided, of course, that one shuts one's eyes, and does not look at him." - Oscar Wilde
Katie Calhoun

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: February 15, 2011, 06:33:23 PM »

HAHAHA

Katie Calhoun-Bartender 
Blaktoof says “You permit yourselves to be lead at the nose by some toothless juggalo teen-grandma whose hobby is running an imagniary bar.     
A parrot squawks "I know where the heavy sword is. Follow me!" (2011-01-22 19:54)
A parrot squawks "Katie has a big fat butt" (2012-02-10 17:06)
Killian

I'm a hypogrifte!

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: February 15, 2011, 08:45:09 PM »

I should add congratulations to everyone involved. It's good to see the Collective is still going strong.
Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: February 15, 2011, 09:00:18 PM »

I should add congratulations to everyone involved. It's good to see the Collective is still going strong.

OOC: Where's that damn spear!

As for Ed Gein's story, it will be out tonight, along with the wiki page.

Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: February 16, 2011, 01:18:53 AM »

The three natives warriors looked on in amazement at the figure before them.  He seemed to be a thin old man, carrying an odd looking backpack, wearing filthy overalls and old checkered hat.  The man grinned at the native warriors from Dalpok, "Good morning."

"Get out of here, cannibals have been raiding the town, they will eat you!"

"Ah," said the man, looking around as if a cannibal would strike at any moment, "One question before I shamble off into the mean ole jungle gentlemen, any of you seen a whooping stick?"

One of the natives looked at the other two, "He's one of them!"

Machetes whirled out, and the other two natives attacked while the third one ran.  One of them went to strike the old man, but instead it came in contact with a metal glove that was covered in gore, hooks and barbs.  The native warrior looked at horror as the blade shattered in the grip of the glove.

"Tkltchk hungry..." the cannibal brought the glove down on the warrior, who screamed in pain as he was practically eaten alive.

The other machete got intercepted by a blunt one, which was held by the Collective's leader, Grunk the Pale.  "Ed, get the last one, he knows something."

The old man nodded, and trotted off after the final warrior.  This warrior run into a hut, slamming the door behind him.  Seconds later, the door shuddered as something slammed into it.  The door shook again, then nothing, silence.  The warrior snuck away from the door, and worked at a hidden latch in the floor.

"Something interesting there?" asked Ed, the old man from behind the man.  He jumped, and promptly got hit in the head with a wooden club.

"Now, be a nice victim, and wait right here, would you?"

Minutes later

Grunk the Pale and Tkltchk walked up to the hut in time to hear the scream followed by a thud.  Grunk looked at Tkltchk "Looks like the Bludgeon was found."

Tkltchk held the arm of the warrior he killed tighter, as if he was daring Grunk to take it.

"Yeah, been in your gut before, don't want to be in there again, Ed, come out here and let's see this."

Ed walked out of the hut, holding a stone club that was almost as tall as himself, "Well well well, let's celebrate."

Tkltchk snorted, "My arm."

That night Dalpok burned.

OOC Wiki link

http://wiki.shartak.com/index.php/Bludgeon_of_Mal

Edward Theodore Gein

Ed Gein is a ladies' man

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: February 28, 2011, 11:24:10 PM »

Had a visit from The Man Himself and got my new toy (the whooping stick [or Bludgeon of Mal if you prefer]). It does 3pts of damage and has a 45% rate (wooden clubs are 50%).

Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: March 01, 2011, 12:37:37 AM »

I saw

Cool cool.

Wiki updated

http://wiki.shartak.com/index.php/Bludgeon_of_Mal
http://wiki.shartak.com/index.php/Melee_Weapons#Melee_Weapons_Given_Away_in_Contests
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 12:43:39 AM by Neil Tathers » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: