Shartak The Official Shartak Forum
Click here to play NOW!
April 26, 2018, 08:01:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Easy Feasting  (Read 6246 times)
Raan'dul

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2010, 04:24:36 AM »

Isn't it nice when weak little Wiksik girls sleep at the entrances of caves? My club showed no mercy against her. Baby birch was an easy feast as I clubbed her to death, ate her flesh, beheaded her, then walked out of the cave as if nothing happened.

~Ruh'sil

You attack the tiger and miss. Pausing a moment to reflect on this, tackling the tiger with your bare hands might be considered crazy!
Neil Tathers

Likes to Click Buttons

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2010, 02:42:01 PM »

Nice and Brutal Ruh'sil, you should stop by the Grotto, fun is going to happen there.

~Grunk the Pale.

Calliope Grieve

Calamari.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2010, 12:44:38 AM »

AHM NAM NAMZ!

Boredom = killing things.
Anthor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2010, 08:32:55 AM »

Isn't it nice when weak little Wiksik girls sleep at the entrances of caves? My club showed no mercy against her. Baby birch was an easy feast as I clubbed her to death, ate her flesh, beheaded her, then walked out of the cave as if nothing happened.

~Ruh'sil

Ruh'sil, you will pay for your abuse of Baby Birch. Prepare to be gutted with a rusty knife when I come across you next.

Light Rising - A Massive Multiplayer Browser Based Game set in Space - http://lightrising.com/
Dani

drama queen in recovery.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2010, 10:19:16 AM »

~Ruh'sil

Ruh'sil, you will pay for your abuse of Baby Birch. Prepare to be gutted with a rusty knife when I come across you next.

When people swear to hunt you down and kill you for your obscene crimes...that's the best form of applause.

Shroombaker says “Who was it that was looking for Dani al..la-ka-zam?
Raan'dul

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2010, 07:13:55 PM »

Well Anthor, for such a generous offer I offer you this: when I kill you and take you skull, I shall keep your crown on your skull. Right where you think it belongs. Your flesh will fill my stomach and your skull will hang from my belt, right next to Baby Birch's.

Tell your people that if they sleep in the caves within the village of Rakmogak, they will become victims either to either a youngling or an elder. Mainlanders are not safe on our island.

~Ruh'sil

You attack the tiger and miss. Pausing a moment to reflect on this, tackling the tiger with your bare hands might be considered crazy!
Anthor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2010, 11:55:24 PM »

I fear not one who prays on Little Red Ridinghood. Worry not Grandma, Anthor has the business end of a Heavy Sword with "Ruh'sil" written on it in Anarchist blood.

Light Rising - A Massive Multiplayer Browser Based Game set in Space - http://lightrising.com/
Raan'dul

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2010, 07:06:56 AM »

Worry not Anthor, once I have entered your throne room my weapons shall end your life quickly. You, nor your knights, nor your weapons strike fear in my demonic eyes. I have the blessings of the Demon Gods, unlike you, mainlander. You kingdom shall become a battlefield.

~Ruh'sil

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: